• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
*link*

Link to my new RP....I was putting it in my signature

this isn't advertising don't get any bright ideas

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Spoiler:

I was thinking about joining the Dark-type Pokemon fan club. An excuse to claim Vullaby as a partner. <3

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023

Yes there's literally just a blank space in my control+V right now. I do that so I can paste it over text I'm erasing when I'm too lazy to just use the backspace key a bunch of times. It saves time to copy-paste blank spots though hahaha.

Years
Absorption spectra: What does the isosbestic point indicate? In the recording of absorption
spectra, what forms are present before, during and after the reaction? What are the
implications for the standard assay?

♥♥♥♥ me

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Rejection is one of the themes that has been experienced by Adeline quite a lot in the book.The feeling of rejection has given the readers an idea on how Adeline's family or other people thought about or treated her.It is because of the rejection that Adeline had gotten used to all the bad things that has happened to her." She treats me like a leper and i know she doesn't like me. ... quite honestly i don't like myself either. ..."The strong feelings she felt with rejection shaped her into who she is now.

I was writing an essay for English subject lol

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Spoiler:

A "poem." One of those moods.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Aerodactyl
Cradily
Kabutops
Rampardos
Tyrantrum Aurorus
Archeops

kick that pokemon from the team thread yep

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Discord, I'm howling at the moon,
And sleeping in the middle
of a summer afternoon

I actually have no idea about this one. Someone linked me to this MLP song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back