• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In your estimation...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
How much time per week do you think you spend playing video games? That includes online games (like MMOs). Which video games do you spend the most time with?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Normally 3-5 hours a week, and in the rare occasion that a game I'm really (emphasis on this) excited for gets released I end up playing it for three hours a day, which means 21 hours a week. (And only that week, since at that point I'll probably finish it.) I bought Luigi's Mansion 2 two days ago but I already logged 8 hours on it.

I always play games in short sessions, mostly 30 minutes or even less. (Sometimes 1 hour if I feel like it.) Nintendo games are the best at keeping me satisfied for playing short sessions, so I end up playing them the most, but it's not really exclusive to them. I don't get excited for many new games anymore, but their games have a lasting appeal, so that's why I always play them, and that's why I always play around 3 to 5 hours a week.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I spend at least 25 to 30 hours a week playing games. Only about 3-to-4 hours a week on Sim City 4 or Board Games/Card Games, all the other time I'm playing Pokemon games. Since I don't really like any other type of games.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I don't play games every day, but when I play something, I can't see myself playing less than two hours. I'm mostly playing RPGs or hack'n'slash/beat'em'ups, so it's kinda difficult playing them for just an hour. Just imagine playing Persona series 1h/day.

I've wasted 10s of hours a day on games only once or twice. The first time was on Final Fantasy 9 back in the PS1 era. I think that I completed the game in two days.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I do not really play video games longer that two hours.. I normally play Puzzle or Platformers. The I do not play longer is my hand will fall asleep after 2:30 hours of playing.

I once wasted 5 hours on Pokemon XD..that was before the hand falling asleep problem started.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
This REALLY varies on my schedule for that particular week but it can range anywhere from 5 hours a week to 40+ hours, it really all just depends on what I have going on lol.

Lately I'd say I've been in the 15 hrs/week range though. I play mostly 3DS and my PS3, once in a while I play my Wii. Recently the longest I think I've gamed was when I spent 12 hours in one day on Red Dead Redemption a few weeks ago.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Let's see...if I play 2-3 games of LoL a day at half an hour each on weekdays, then 4-6 on weekends, that adds up to...9-13.5 hours. I don't really play any other game at the moment, so my LoL time is all my video game time.

When I think about it that's not that much, but then again I split my time between anime and games and reddit and classes and time with Tom so :3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Around 20 in a normal 5-day work week, I guess. At least 2 hours a day to do my GW2 dailies and when I don't have work I play more of that or just play osu! for a while. Sometimes I'll spend my weekends playing games so that'd bump it up by another 20 hours easily.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
15-25 hours if it's a week where I have little to do. Other than that, about 7-10.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
I spend about 3-4 hours a day = 28 hours O.O!!! ahhh >.< I am wasting soo much time :(

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yeah, I think I spend about 3-4 hours a day playing video games myself. Usually, RPG games are the ones that take up the most of my time, because they're so long (i.e The Tales games, and occasionally Fire Emblem).

I used to spend more time when I was still playing LoL, which then, my game time was increased to about 5 hhours a day or so, but, I don't really play that game anymore, so... yeah.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
When not at work I spend about 90% of my free time gaming. Between my PC, my DS and my XBOX I don't leave much time for sleep.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Probably 3 hours on school days, and 10-14 hours on non-school days. I know, I have nothing better to do. lol

Back