• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Double Random Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Ok, so the teams are all Filled :D As of now, each memmber has to sned me a PM (It can be here or on the Battle Server) on who you want the leader to be. I know it says discuss up there, but due to timezones I changed it. Anyways, you guys have until February 12 to vote for the leader. People who send me PMs after that day will not count. ~

Ok, so Leaders will be the ones to make the decisions for the teams when necessary. (They don't decide which member will be kicked out though) The Point of this Tourney is to make the most Points. Not to have the most amount of Team members. The Team Leaders will earn more points for the team in each win than a regular member so choose a good battler.

Point System:
Leader - 3 Points Per Win ; 2 Points Per Loss
Regular Members - 1 Point per win ; .5 Points per Loss

You can't vote for the leader to be removed if your team didn't win the round. (To win a round your team must have the most points) So you better choose a good battler for your team.

~If any of your team members quit, it's up to you to find a replacement. Your team will only be given 3 Days to find a replacement. By "you" I mean the leaders.

Ok, since you guys were making my life difficult cause I don't think anyone was gonna have more than 2 votes, I used RNG. So here are the Leaders:

- Shiny Servine
- Hyperbeem
- Wolflare

1 CHALLENGE EACH c;
Vaporeon7 vs LMFAO. Word Up.
Gym Leader Jake vs Wolflare
P-Sign vs King_nick72
Daydreamsaway vs ChocolateCrunch
Cid vs BLOOD-La-Ti
eric2453 vs Glitchguy
Tackle vs Wind Heart Rainbow Arcanine
HnSn vs. Hyperbeem
Shiny Servine vs tente2

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Confirming my win against Lati.

I think I just got lucky with Garchomp. Even after I did a stupid move when I used Earthquake while my Vulpix was there without its Air Balloon, haha. But it was a good match, and Lati played really really well. :D

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
All matchups for Round One must be done by Saturday no later than 12 PM GMT +10. All battles that don't make it by that time will not count to your teams total points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back