• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
You're gonna love Team Plasma later on, Khold. *sarcasm*

Also, I guess Bobo is attached to you?

Apparently I didn't push A when I was holding him, so he didn't get boxed. Now I have to deal with him. :disappoin

The five character limit needs to be abolished, as it makes it hard for Westerners to play.
Besides, if they expanded it, Japanese people could make even more awesome names!

Here is my Pokemon, Eirin Yagokoro, the Eight Brains of the Moon.

Go! Reimu Hakurei, Beloved Shrine Maiden of Paradise!

etc.

*tosses Pokéball* HELP ME, ERINNNN!

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
Doublepost!

There's another Pokémon in need of a name at the LP Group!

If all goes as I expect it... There will be another 2 Pokémon needing names after this one. Yeah, tons of new ones at this point, and they're all common, so I'm pretty much bound to run into them. For the sake of keeping this LP going, I skipped a Tabunne opportunity though - I really don't need another Pokémon messing up my schedule. If I run into Tabunne in an update that doesn't have too many new Pokémon, I'll catch it.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
And triplepost, because I can. This one is of a completely different nature, however.

I have a question for you all. The translation patch I'm using will be updated in the near future. The new version will contain a full translation of the storyline - which basically means that pretty much every scripted event should be translated. Unfortunately, updating the patch is not something I'm able to do, it messes with my save file. So if I use the new patch, I have to start from scratch.

Now, the question is obvious. Do I use said patch when it's released, and if yes, how should I handle that for the LP? Do I replay the part that's already on here, and try to get things to be mostly the same to that point, or do I entirely start over the LP, or something else? Please give me some feedback, I don't want to make a major change like this without asking you guys first.

Edit: I took a look at the txt file of the upcoming update, and it really is impressive. The translation is great. If it's fully implemented, it'll be as if I'm playing the US/EU release minus the minor NPC's.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I think continuing on with the current translation would probably be for the best, as the ridiculousness of it all is hilarious.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
Moar multiposting. This time with actual content!

Spoiler:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
Actually, it was my friend who recommended Twit, so blame him.

A hilarious update; can't wait for more. Hope you won't need therapy for that double battle...

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
Well, this is annoying. My computer managed to destroy itself somehow - I got a BSOD. I've dropped it off for repairs, and should have it back in around 4 days, assuming it can indeed be fixed. If it can't... I'm hoping they'll be able to recover the stuff on it, because it contains the save file and such. I'll keep you guys updated, and I'm very sorry for this. Crashes always seem to happen when you're doing an LP. <_<

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well, this is annoying. My computer managed to destroy itself somehow - I got a BSOD. I've dropped it off for repairs, and should have it back in around 4 days, assuming it can indeed be fixed. If it can't... I'm hoping they'll be able to recover the stuff on it, because it contains the save file and such. I'll keep you guys updated, and I'm very sorry for this. Crashes always seem to happen when you're doing an LP. <_<

My IWBTG LP is proof of that. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back