• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype jumped down from Mark's shoulder to give Mark a bit of space. He had been sitting on there for awhile. He wasn't heavy by any means but he figured Mark was going to start feeling a bit of discomfort if he sat on there for too long. As soon as he jumped down a Combusken immediately began to shake his hand talking about how they were bros. He couldn't help but smile at the behavior.

"W-woah! Slow down a second partner! Haha, Name's Snype! I'm always open to new company. I take you belong to that girl over there." Snype replied happily. He looked over to Roberto, He wasn't sure, but the look in his eyes was kinda unsettling.

Mark looked over to the Girl that had followed. Danielle's friend probably.

"Um... I'm pretty sure its just coincidence. Great catch though! I never got to thank you for the battle earlier either..." Mark said. He looked at Lucia.

"You a friend of Danielle's? I'm Mark. My Sableye down there is Snype." Mark said.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George could cope with the imaginary beard stroking but referring to himself in the third person? There was something more than a little unsettling about it. Jack's behaviour was strange to say the least and awkward silence may even have been favourable but George was going to try and soldier through the strangeness and work out what he had just been told. Not much was the answer. In a very drawn out and theatrical way he had been told very little. George had gotten the message. Jack was not going to give much away and it was his right to be secretive. George was practically a complete stranger after all.
"How interesting. It does seem like the perfect environment for the ambitious. I've just arrived and already had a battle and met a few...interesting people. I haven't even been to a class and I've already learnt more than I have in a long time."
George paused in thought.
"Sorry, went off on a bit of a tangent there. What was it we were talking about again?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as Danielle captured a new pokemon. "That's great Danielle." she said with a smile. The boy introduced himself and Lucia gave a curtsy to him. "A pleasure to meet you Mark, I am Lucia. I see that Tyro is getting friendly with Snype." She said with a giggle.

Tyro just listened to Snype and once the sableye was finished speaking he started up again. "Cool! We can be bros because anyway like I was saying if we're bros then we can train longer and we can get stronger together and we can train with Blade to be even stronger and with three of us training we can train longer and then we'll be even faster and stronger and then I can evolve and be like 'yeah I've evolved' and then we can still train...." Once again, Tyro wasn't stopping anytime soon.

Samuel sighed, "And there he goes again." He looked up at Roberto, "It's not him. Stay cool." The scizor only grunted in response as Diana continued to struggle in Lucia's arms. She wanted her rematch and she wanted it now!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach​

Alexis continued splashing around as Hikari came up for air, grinning lightly at the little dog-Pokémon.
"Enjoyed your little dive, mmh?" she snickered playfully, glancing over at the two trainers with a smile and a shake of her head before returning to Hikari.

"Say, Hikari, how do you do with the other Pokémon on Ruby's team? Do you get along well with them?"

Daniel really couldn't believe he was sitting here, with a girl, rubbing his nose against hers… and she seemed to be enjoying it too! As it was right now, Daniel wasn't even sure this was still Ruby. The way the golden locks of hair framed her petite, cute face, and her large, aqua-blue eyes stared up at him happily, she seemed more like an angel than anything else.

Daniel chuckled a little and shook the idea off before leaning in, pecking her lips softly once more, feeling just a little more brave now that he'd had the chance to enjoy her company for a while.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Beach

Alexis said something before glancing at the two trainers again. Hikari glanced too but immediately looked away as she saw what they were doing.

Alexis asked her if she could get along well with Ruby's other pokemon. 'Ofcourse i can! Yuki and i might fight sometimes but we are actually friends. And Kaede might act cold and though sometimes, but he's actually very sweet and protective of Yuki and me. And Kyuubi... I don't know him that well, but he seems nice too.' Hikari answered her question.

'And the pokemon at Ruby's home are nice too, Ruby lives in a BIG house, so it's big enough for Flare, Aiko, Sora, Murasaki, mizumaru, Kasumi and Alice to walk/fly around.' Hikari said with a smile. 'Flare is a charizard, Aiko is a arcanine, Sora is a latias, Murasaki is a Delcatty, Mizumaru is a swampert, Kasumi is a Persian and Alice is a Espeon.' When Hikari was finally done with telling about the pokemon at Ruby's home she took a deep breath.

Ruby kept glancing at Daniel for a moment with a little blush, looking straight into his eyes, smiling a little too. She found him actually looking quite handsome, and blushed a little bit more by that thought.

When Daniel slowly pecked her lips again she closed her eyes and returned the peck, this was probely the happiest moment she had expierenced up untill now, did this mean she got a boyfriend on the first day of school?

Ruby's mind was still blank and would probely be messed up at the end of the day when she would be back in her room. That kind of reminded her that Hikari had seen all of this, but decided not to think about it right now.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds

Okay, the battle had started, and Roxas' first command was to use Aura Sphere on Jello, but to do it slow so that Alice could think about what to do. And, as the Lucario prepared the attack, Alice thought about what move she could tell Jello to use.

Well, the red-haired girl knew that Lucario was a Steel type. And she knew that the only moves that could so great damage against them were Ground, Fighting and Fire, and that Jello knew no moves of that typing. But another thing she knew was that Lucario was also Fighting-type, and, with Jello being a Psychic-type Pokémon, it could give her a little bit of an advantage. She closed her eyes to try to remember what Jello's moves were and, once she was done, opened them.

"Jello, um, use, um, Psywave!" she said.

Jello trembled a bit, nervous about the situation, but managed to fire a wave of psychic energy at Obilivio.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Forest

Mark and Lucia got closer and approached to Danielle. They both introduced themselves to each other, as well as the Pokemon introduced themselves, all but Roberto who was standing there.

"Thanks, guys." Danielle said. "I found Mienfoo battling the Yanma while I was looking for him. He's still very mad about the battle, and he's even more mad about me catching the Yanma. Maybe some time in the Pokeball may calm him down a bit." She sighed, and took out the two Pokeballs, one had Ozzy inside, and the other has the Yanma.

She turned to Lucia and smiled. "Lucia, Mark's my childhood friend from like.....waaaaay back in the day. We've been friends forever. We got separated a couple of years ago, and destiny sorta found us again." She chuckled as she started to walk, making a way towards the light, the forest's exit.

"Um... I'm pretty sure its just coincidence. Great catch though! I never got to thank you for the battle earlier either..." Mark said with a grin.

"Oh, no problem. I do want to apologize about Mienfoo though." Danielle replied, and sighed. "I need to train Mienfoo to get along with other Pokemon. Though I'm glad you were okay with the battle. You were awesome out there." She then turned to Lucia remembering the battle. "Also, Lucia, what happened to your battle?"​

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Mountain cave

Dante was walking down the cave until he saw a light. There, Dante came out of the cave overlook a now snow-less forest. Dante then took off his heavy jacket and placed it into his backpack. There Dante started to run down the side of the mountain and head into the forest. As he ran through the forest he saw some trainers talking, but Dante decided to keep on walking.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center

"Obviously we are getting no where George my boy" Jack said as he hoped up from the bench and began walking towards the forest area "Follow me" Blade had already began walking along side his what seemed to be senile trainer as the strolled towards the forest that Danielle and Lucia had ran off to after Danielle's battle had ended.

Jack had already started walking at a quick pace not even looking back to see if George was following yet still shouting out "Hurry up George!" George could have just been right beside him and he wouldn't have known that. "Last time I was in this forest with a group of people we were attacked " Jack remembered the ordeal well and was going to live it over again.

Forest

Jack was walking for long before spotting the three teens; Lucia, Danielle and the boy who somewhat looked familiar to him but he couldn't really remember where or who he was. "Pssst" Jack leaned against a tree and signaled to the girls from a distance just wanting to alert them of his presence. Blade also stood by him hoping and almost praying Tyro was content with bothering the sableye and not come to him.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cail Frost---location---Beach
Cail was awoken by the splashing and chatter of children. "Duskull," he said, "Were here, Phoebe said this is where I must go to stay. She must be awaiting a trainer to challenge the Elite Four." Cail and Duskull stepped out of their boat onto the sand. "Whoah, i've lost balance from that boat" he chuckled. "Dusssk..." Duskull droned happily. "Lets find the Suicune dorms," he pulled out a map, "Umm...here!" he said with some exitement, "lets go."
Cail and Duskull got to their room and Cail got to bathe in a fancy shower. Duskull, on the other hand, got to stare at the moon and eat poffins for awhile. "Duskull," Cail laughed,"No snacks after dinner...well acually, it is dinner!" Duskull whined at Cail. " Tomorrow we'll go to..." he checked the map in the shower, but with his hand out of the water,"Oh, White Lugia dorm, sounds spooky" Cail suggested. "Duss-kull!" Duskull

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled weakly at Danielle, "Oh, I lost. But it was a good match. His name was George, a real nice boy. I was hoping you could meet him as well, he seemed respectful and even has an advanced technique. He is quite a wonder." she said as she looked at Roberto. "Roberto, ease up." She said. The Scizor just tensed up even more as he continued to stare at the Sableye. She rolled her eyes, "Sometimes he just gets so tense." She said with a weak shrug. So, Mark and Danielle were friends, well that was interesting. Lucia idly wondered if she would meet someone from Saffron City here then.

Tyro had been yammering on nonstop to the Sableye when he heard Jack's voice and he turned and saw Blade. "Hey Bro! I got another little dude! He's an awesome little dude and we were talking about how we could be dudes and I was telling him all the cool things dudes do and how we're all dudes cause we're dudes and we can all be bros because we're all dudes and dudes are bros...." he reached to grab hold of Snype's hand and intended to drag the ghost with him toward Blade as he continued to chatter about the same things over and over again. It seemed that the Combusken had a beak of steel as he showed not one sign of stopping his talking.

Diana stopped her struggles and sighed, "Now I'll never get my rematch..." She muttered. Samuel stood next to Lucia and looked up at the Aron, "Trust me, you will once you gain strength. You will eventually get to my level and may even surpass Roberto. Once you do, then you can call for a rematch. Let your strength flourish and you will be feared." Diana blinked, "R-Really?" Samuel smirked, "Of course. But it can only happen if you train." The Aron eagerly nodded.

Lucia heard Jack's whispered voice and looked over and waved at him. "Hey Jack! Come on over!" She said happily.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach​

Alexis nodded slowly while listening, paddling in place to keep herself afloat. Her eyes slowly widened at the mention of the several massive Pokémon that were apparently able to walk around in Ruby's house without any problems. She shook her head in light disbelief.

"Wow, that must be a –huge- house! Daniel's dorm room is also pretty big, but nothing like that…" She nodded her head, clearly impressed and sploshed over to and around Hikari, enjoying the lukewarm waters.

Daniel pulled a little back again, still smiling brightly, as if he had gotten exactly what he had wanted for Christmas. He wrapped his arm around Ruby's back and gave her a gingerly, soft little squeeze before turning his head, peering at the two Pokémon splashing around.

He then noticed the sun slowly setting behind the horizon, making him wrinkle his nose a little and glance down at Ruby again. "It's… getting a little late. I should really get back to my room and get to learn my new Pokémon. I-is that alright? We can always meet up some other time in the next days. A-and I've got your number, so I'll send you a little message tonight, so you can get a hold of me whenever you want!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype grinned nervously at Tyro as he continued to talk and talk and talk... He wasn't one to be annoyed by that kind of thing. He just had alot of energy. Able would get along nicely with this guy, Snype thought. Tyro grabbed onto Snype's hand and dragged him along.

"Your packed with energy huh? Hehe..." He said as he was dragged off. He looked back at the Scizor, overhearing its name, Roberto. Again it was giving off different stares at him. He whispered at Tyro.

"Psst... any reason why your friend over there is giving me a look like he wants to kill me? He's been doing it back at the Pokemon Center too..." Snype whispered.

Mark of course noticed Snype being dragged of and was inclined to keep an eye on the little devil. Immediately he saw a familiar face.

"Jack? Is that you? Geez I haven't seen you in ages!" Mark said to him, keeping an eye on Snype and his new friend.

Sapphire Rose

Years

'Ruby's family is rich, and appearently Ruby has two twin sisters and a big brother, so they are with four childeren at home.' Hikari said, peddling around. 'Plus her brother and sisters are also trainers, so they have alot pokemon, plus their dad's pokemon.' Hikari explained.

'Their dad's pokemon... They are incredible...' Hikari widened her eyes as she remembered all his pokemon, they were all so strong... And big... Hikari shaked her head and glanced back at Alexis. 'When you are at our home i will introduce you to all of them!' Hikari started getting excited.

Daniel putted his arm around Ruby's back, this gave Ruby a warm feeling inside. She closed her eyes for a few moments to enjoy the moment a little more.

Daniel glanced back at her and told her it was getting late and that he had to get back. 'O-ofcourse it's alright! i have to go back too...' Ruby smiled at him. Daniel said something about sending her a message tonight, it immediately got her a little excited. 'Y-yeah! Then i can save your number in my pokegear.' Ruby glanced at him with her big blue eyes and a happy smile. 'I might send a message back~' she giggled looking at the two pokemon splashing around, then she glanced at the sun.

Daniel was right, it was getting late, she should get herself some dinner and then make food for her pokemon, maybe she should call her sisters Olivia and Cecilia too, and Terra maybe too? If he was home anyway.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach​

Alexis' eyes went wide. So many Pokémon and people in one house? It HAD to be huge, then. She couldn't even fathom having so many people and Pokémon running around at the same time without there being a huge mess and noise, but neither Ruby or Hikari seemed like messy people, so…

She then snickered, nodding her head quickly. "Awh yeah, that'll be great! I can't wait to meet them all!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly.

Daniel grinned brightly at seeing her excited and happy smile light up her face, her blue eyes almost sparkling. "Heh, I'll be looking forward to that, then!" He gave her another squeeze and leaned in, pecking her lips quickly again before slowly standing and stretching out, yawning softly. It was getting a tad late, and he almost hadn't eaten today.

As he thought this, his stomach growled, making him wince. He grinned a little sheepishly down at Ruby before waving at the Pokémon in the water. "Alexis! Come on, we're heading back to the academy!"

Alexis' ears twitched a little, glancing over at Daniel as he called out, and then back to Hikari, smiling. "Alright, we've got to head back, but I'll probably see you around soon! I'll keep Daniel in line for Ruby." She grinned softly and nudged her new friend lightly before paddling to the shore and running up next to Daniel.

"Alright, well… I'll talk to you later, Ruby. It was great meeting you, heh." He smiled warmly, rubbing the back of his neck for a little while. He then waved at both her and Hikari and turned, trotting back the way they came, turning around on top of the hill and waving at them again, smiling widely.

"See you later you two!" Alexis lifted a paw to wave as well. "Chu-uuuu~" They both then turned around and began dashing back towards the academy, hoping that there were still food left in the cafeteria.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Forest

Jack heard Lucia call him over while Blade was hearing Tyro's talking again, both really couldn't bother Blade especially he had to deal with the talkative Tyro, which seemed more like training that leisure time. Jack heard a voice, it was familiar and it was coming from the boy that was with Lucia and Danielle. "Jack? Is that you? Geez I haven't seen you in ages!" the voice said in an almost surprised tone. "I knew I knew that face" Jack whispered to himself as he began walking towards the three. "If it isn't Mark, I know it has been a long time hasn't it?"

Blade just stood and nod as Tyro continued talking but he kept a steady eye on Jack as he walked over to the others, hoping that he wouldn't behave like he did around George. Jack walked over and smirked "Remember what happened last time we were here" Jack laughed as he remembered the events that took place here when he was with Mark and some other students.

"Hey Danielle, you feeling better?" Jack asked as he worried about her running off after the battle.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years

Hikari chuckled as she saw how excited Alexis became after hearing Hikari would introduce her to all of them. 'It's getting late, i guess our trainers will go back to the dorms soon.' Hikari mentioned. 'To be honest... I'm getting hungry...' Hikari rubbed her belly a little as she heard it growl.

Daniel squeezed Ruby gently again and pecked her lips before standing up and stretching. Ruby glanced up at him as he gave out a little yawn, she blushed a little from how cute it looked, then Daniel called out to Alexis, his Raichu. Ruby heard Daniel's belly growl, which made her giggle slightly. 'Better get dinner soon.' She commented.

'Yes! I'm sure we'll meet up soon again!' Hikari said before hearing Ruby calling out too. 'Hikari! It's dinner time~!' She shouted out. 'Oh! Time for me to go too!' Hikari said, following Alexis out of the water.

'Y-yeah! Indeed.' Ruby smiled back at Daniel as he told her it was nice meeting her. He and Alexis waved at both Hikari and Ruby before leaving, waving once again when they were on the top of the hill.

Hikari kept staring even when they were totally out of sight, after a few moments she turned to Hikari. 'Let's go back to the dorm room, i'm gonna make dinner.' Ruby said to her Poochyena. Hikari only stared at her, without saying a word. 'W-what...?' Ruby looked at her with a questionating face. 'Explain~' Hikari was smirking in a creepy way, very creepy way...

'I-i'm starving! Let's go!' Ruby stood up, not feeling the pain of her sprained ankle anymore, ignoring Hikari's question. 'Didn't you eat enough?' Hikari teased. 'H-hikari!' Ruby started walking as she got stalked/followed by Hikari.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George was a fair way behind Jack. He had needed to wake Aber and this was no easy task at the best of times. He was soon trekking through the forest on what he believed to be the path the others had followed before him. His three pokemon were playing as he walked. Darting in and out of the undergrowth in front of him.

After a short walk he came upon the others. More new faces but at least Lucia was there to mediate the introductions this time. He never was very good at hellos as he had demonstrated with his attempt to converse with Jack. George gave a polite cough to signify his arrival.
"Sorry Jack! Lost you a bit there. Someone wasnt keen on going for a walk." He gave a sideways glance at Aber.
"Oh sorry i didnt mean to interrupt." George gave a little wave and quickly wandered over to Lucia.
"Hey! Have i missed much?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Beach

Rosalyn put her sketchbook away as the doctor examined Jimmy's eyes and she clasped her hands together in worry. She really hoped everything was going to be okay. She was worried and if the damage was bad enough to be permanent. She was already going to do whatever it took to make it up to Jimmy even though he said it wasn't her fault. As the doctor finished examining the eyes of the boy she thought of as her best friend, even though for now she wasn't going to tell Jimmy that she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. When the doctor said that Jimmy would be fine his eyes just needed rest and he had to stay out of the light.

Rosalyn stood after the doctor left and watched Kaida help Jimmy up as Jason mentioned getting Jimmy out of the sun. She looked at Jimmy as he tried to say something and as she was about to ask what he was trying to say when he asked if she'd help him to the PokéMart. Rosalyn smiled to herself and then looked at Jason. "Thank you for the help sir. I can take care of him from here" she said with a smile before turning to her friend and grabbing his hand unable to keep a blush from forming on her face. "Of course I'll help you" she said happily secretly glad Jimmy couldn't see because the blush wasn't going away and she didn't even know why she was blushing.

"just stay by me" she said starting to carefully lead Jimmy away from the beach to head towards Oak Town.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Exiting Forest

Danielle felt bad for Lucia as she lost her battle. She was doing so well! But maybe when she got together with Mark and had her battle with him, she wasn't aware she was losing to the boy. "Wow, you were doing so well, out there. You did you best anyways. You'll win again someday. Hey, maybe later on today or tomorrow we can battle again. Just like the first time. Diana can battle either with Ozzy or my newly-captured Yanma."

She saw Snype, Mark's Sableye, talking to Tyro and dragged him ahead of the group of trainers. Danielle then spotted Jack and the boy heading towards them. Maybe Danielle took a while to get Mienfoo...or maybe she took too long in catching the Yanma. Either or both, she took too long. Alongside Jack was the same boy Lucia battled, and lost to. He was a Suicuner, like Danielle, Lucia, and Jack.

"Jack? Is that you? Geez I haven't seen you in ages!" Mark exclaimed out of random. Apparently he knew Jack?

"If it isn't Mark, I know it has been a long time hasn't it?" Jack said, awed to see Mark again. "Remember what happened last time we were here?" Then he focused on Danielle, whom he was worried about since she stormed off to the forest to find Mienfoo. "Hey Danielle, you feeling better?"

"Yeah," Danielle replied. "I'm fine. Just had issues with Mienfoo and battling. He's jealous of Ozzy, and angry at missing his attacks during the battle with Mark." Then she smiled at both Jack and Mark. "I take it that you two know each other?"

Danielle then remembered that she needed to heal Ozzy and her new Yanma...whom she hasn't planned to name it just yet. So it was pretty much back too the Pokemon Center once again. After healing them, she doesn't know where to go next. She didn't feel like battling anymore. Instead, she wanted to relax.

"Sorry Jack! Lost you a bit there. Someone wasnt keen on going for a walk." The Suicuner said, catching his breath.

"Hello!" Danielle greeted.​

((OOC: Yanma's nickname will be revealed next post. Named after one of my pairs!))

Back