• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"May, We Harley Drew'd Ya!" Episode Discussion

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
You mean just like how everyone assumes that just because certain characters look at one another obviously means they're in love? :)

No, I mean that just because characters look at each other for long periods of time (with possible longing in their eyes) and there's a long dramatic pause followed by one of the two blushing (or coming close to it) means that they care for each other one way or another.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
No, I mean that just because characters look at each other for long periods of time (with possible longing in their eyes) and there's a long dramatic pause followed by one of the two blushing (or coming close to it) means that they care for each other one way or another.

I agree. Also the way they talk to each other. Such as the way May said "Oh Drew..." she wouldn't have talked to Ash or Brock that way.

I don't understand how you guys got the May x Harley shipping. If anything, I'd think it'd be a one-way, Harley crushing on May. But the way he acted in this episode, its debatable.

dakelland12

fire type master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2007
i havnt seen this episode yet but i cant wait till i do see it. but will may be in the d/p episodes?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It's not canon if the dub makes it so. That's like saying Misty loves Ash just because of the song from the 2.B.A. Master soundtrack.

xD Actually, that was my thought too... since it wasn't in the original...
But still, having hints of it in the dub makes me happy.

Years

Or, it could be a simple physical reaction (a male responding to a female or the reverse) and have nothing to do with personalities or emotions per se. Hehe. Thank you, hormones. Anyway, I had my suspicions with May/Drew after their solo adventure on Mirage Island, but otherwise, does it really matter? Oh, and shouldn't this move to the Shipping Thread? Haha.

And talking about May/Harley: well, that's just the natural progression/digression of a conversation? Hah.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
For those still confused by Jessie's outfit, look up Tommy February6. I'm not quite sure what it is with dressing creepily loli and anime pop star-wannabes, but there ya go.

I LOVED this episode in the original- glad to hear Solidad's comments about Drew (and May) are pretty much the same in both versions. ^_^

Harley crossdressing, YES.

Back