• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen English release date! Revealed!

blue

gucci
Years
As people are saying it will most likely be mid October, September seems to early/soon and then November seems slightly late IMO. If I had to say an actual date I'd say 12th October for Europe & 21st October US/Australia (Games in Europe are usually released on Fridays).

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I hope it's released on August...
Not a chance, that's not even close to any definition of 'Fall' in the northern hemisphere or 'Spring' for the southern half.

My guess is October as well, likely the 14th for us in the Us if not the 21st seeing how most games are released here on Sunday.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It'll be released in time for Christmas shopping. Indeed, it would be stupid for the game not to! So in the US that'll be before Black Friday (Nov 23 this year). But even that feels a little late, to be honest. Having said that, it took six months for BW to be released to the rest of the world after Japan... so maybe it will be later that we're currently pontificating.

Years
It'll be released in time for Christmas shopping. Indeed, it would be stupid for the game not to! So in the US that'll be before Black Friday (Nov 23 this year). But even that feels a little late, to be honest. Having said that, it took six months for BW to be released to the rest of the world after Japan... so maybe it will be later that we're currently pontificating.
That is late, but I'm also pessimistic that it'll come as early as we have said on here...
Five months is better than Six though.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
The sooner the better :D It's too bad E3 didn't talk about Pokemon BW2 WE did get some stuff about conquest though.

blue

gucci
Years
The sooner the better :D It's too bad E3 didn't talk about Pokemon BW2 WE did get some stuff about conquest though.

I agree, E3 would have been the perfect opportunity to announce the release dates for US/UK considering it's only 11 days until the Japanese release, maybe it will be announced in the next week or so. However, I'm now looking forward to Pokémon Conquest so that should keep me busy up until B2W2.

Years
Well it appears that the Homika episode pt 2 will come out Oct 20th so that might mean the games will come out the following day in America, or perhaps the following week...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well it appears that the Homika episode pt 2 will come out Oct 20th so that might mean the games will come out the following day in America, or perhaps the following week...

Not necessarily. iirc, the anime was out a bit before B/W (like a month before I think...?) so with the "swap over" for B2W2 it doesn't necessarily imply the next few days.

Years
It proably will come out in the second or third Sunday of November if it really is one month after the anime episodes. Or perhaps it's before, weren't the Lyra episodes after HgSs already came out? They could do the same for B2W2...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If it's the third it'd be exactly like around 5 months which wouldn't be too crazy and fits nicely into the season that is due for release.

Years
^It really does plus it's the week after (or is it before?) Black Friday here in the States so they'll be big sells and maybe even fights to buy B2W2...Go Angry Mom use slam on Angry mom!

Back