• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Leave/Return Thread

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm posting here on behalf of PokégirlRaichu... She quits Pokécommunity. She said she doesn't have time for it.

Really sorry to hear that. And she's a new member too! But alas, sometimes for some people there isn't any time to fit PC into their lives, and hopefully in the future she'll return. Tell her that PC will always be open if she ever comes back, and wish her lots of luck in life.

Ayo.

Run for the hills, cry out for your mommas, hide yo kids and hide yo wife cuz BlahISuck is back.

<33333 bis i missed you bby

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hi, I know nobody here really knows me since I only post in Challenges, but I just want to say that I'll be leaving for a while.
I can't get on here on my new laptop(no internet browser, completely built for gaming), and my husband and I have a small tour with our band(playing at bars and small clubs) across the country, so no PC for me.
Although if anybody wants to add me on Steam and Origin(ilovedeino15 on both), I still have access to those as my laptop are pre-installed with those. :)

I should be back afterward, it's scheduled to end December 20, so until then, goodbye everyone.

I also won't be leaving until tomorrow morning, so if anybody's curious about our band, VM me(although I don't think anyone would care :P).

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi, I know nobody here really knows me since I only post in Challenges, but I just want to say that I'll be leaving for a while.
I can't get on here on my new laptop(no internet browser, completely built for gaming), and my husband and I have a small tour with our band(playing at bars and small clubs) across the country, so no PC for me.
Although if anybody wants to add me on Steam and Origin(ilovedeino15 on both), I still have access to those as my laptop are pre-installed with those. :)

I should be back afterward, it's scheduled to end December 20, so until then, goodbye everyone.

I also won't be leaving until tomorrow morning, so if anybody's curious about our band, VM me(although I don't think anyone would care :P).

That sounds like so much fun! I really wish you the best of luck on touring across the country. We'll still be around December 20th or so, PC will always be open for you to return. <3 We'll miss you!

After some consideration yesterday... I've made an announcement today.

I'm back to PC, again!

I really hope the advice I gave you helped at least. Welcome back! :)

Years

Wow, that really sounds fun! I wish you the best of luck on tour with your band! :D

After some consideration yesterday... I've made an announcement today.

I'm back to PC, again!
Glad you decided to stay! Welcome back Windy! ^^

Years

Aww sad to see you go, but all the best in your real life endeavors and come back when the time comes because we all want great members to stick around!

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Sadly, I have to resign from Pokécommunity, for a long time. I'm really busy with my new sponsorships, and music creation. I don't expect to be online for at least 3 months.

Someday I may return, who knows. But I would like to say, I love you all. I enjoyed my time here, but now I may move on to bigger and better things. I'm truly sorry, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your time, as I walk past the door for possibly the last time. Like Soccer player Zidane Zinadane, I shall leave sadly beside the trophy I should've won, but unlike him, I leave a member. A member of Pokécomunity. I wish you all the best, and farewell.

Truly yours,
Kevin.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Sadly, I have to resign from Pokécommunity, for a long time. I'm really busy with my new sponsorships, and music creation. I don't expect to be online for at least 3 months.

Someday I may return, who knows. But I would like to say, I love you all. I enjoyed my time here, but now I may move on to bigger and better things. I'm truly sorry, and I hope the rest of you enjoy your time, as I walk past the door for possibly the last time. Like Soccer player Zidane Zinadane, I shall leave sadly beside the trophy I should've won, but unlike him, I leave a member. A member of Pokécomunity. I wish you all the best, and farewell.

Truly yours,
Kevin.

I understand that sometimes things in you life get in the way of PC, and that's quite alright! Although your time with us was quite short, I do hope to see you return to us after everything has been settled. Until then, all the best in your future endeavours! We shall dearly miss you. Farewell~

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015

Truly yours,
Kevin.

That's really sad. Goodbye, mate. We'll miss you.

Years

Truly yours,
Kevin.

Sad to see you go. As long as everything will be alright, we won't have to worry too much about you. Have a good time, and a good future :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Truly sad to see you go, RandomMudkip...even though we only got to talk for a short time. I'm really sad I didn't get to know you better! :( But alas, your decision to leave PC is entirely up to you and I cannot stop you from staying. I wish you all teh best, and you can always return anytime. <3

Years

Truly yours,
Kevin.

Aww and I was only just welcoming you to supporterhood a few days back.

Sad to see you go dude, but I might try and comfort your friend and we all hope you come back because we all love you!

Years
I'm kinda wondering; Are reintoductory threads allowed? Also a big welcome (back) to the new guys :)

If you've been gone for over 30 days and haven't made a post, then yep, they're allowed! :D

But RandomMudkip.. this breaks my heart. :( You were a great person and I'm so sorry to see you go.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Been gone for about 3 months, but X&Y news has me interested in spriting again, so here I am. Should probably be packing for college though. Whatever.

Years
Been gone for about 3 months, but X&Y news has me interested in spriting again, so here I am. Should probably be packing for college though. Whatever.
Hey there GFA, welcome back to PC! :) Yep, I'm getting hyped for X and Y as well, and feel free to check out the X and Y section here for the latest! n_n

Back