• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Been gone for about 3 months, but X&Y news has me interested in spriting again, so here I am. Should probably be packing for college though. Whatever.

Welcome back to the forum! Meh, I'm supposed to be graduating rather soon but X and Y are getting a lot more of my interest lmao. Hope you have a great time here once again~ ^c^

Years
Been gone for about 3 months, but X&Y news has me interested in spriting again, so here I am. Should probably be packing for college though. Whatever.

Your name certainly rings a bell, but hey nice to see you back. X & Y has been bringing so many old members back lately and we do hope you stick around!

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Hello everyone. My name is Kevin. I am here to say a couple of things. Please read below.

I am here to say that I have sold my music to a record company, and my music soon could be heard on the radio. I have also been scouted for a team in the Italian Serie A Football (soccer league) for the team called Inter. I could be producing music or playing football at an international level. I did not except any of this to happen, and I thought I could come back to PC in the future. That has changed. I will have to leave PC forever. I will never be online again after next Monday. I know I already said this, but there is no chance of me returning ever again.

I'm sorry guys. I really do love you guys and I am sad to leave, but when destiny calls, you have no choice but to answer. Music and Football are my life and I will be in either one of those fields. I'm sorry guys.

I would like to make some shout outs to people who helped me along the way.

Hikari10,
Thank you dearly for helping me with all the questions I had, and being one of my first friends on PC. I will miss you, and I wish you all the best in life. Thanks and God bless.

Cirno,
You were there for me whenever I needed a hand and were always friendly to me even when you didn't have to be. I will also miss you for all you did.

tabor62,
For my first friend on PC, cheers and keep on going.

Meganium90,
I didn't really speak to you much, but I wish I did. You are a very nice person and a great friend and a great person. I wish you success in your life journey, and I hope you stay this way forever.

DarkScrambled,
You are a genius. You're 12 and you know almost every type of code there is to know which is mind boggling. You were a great friend, and you will definitely succeed in what you love.

Others who I'd like to mention,
ShadowExcadrill, Datbootyswag, Pokéchris, The fattest Snorlax.

Well this is the end. Goodbye everyone. Good luck and cheers.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Ms.Whazzup

The Aura Assassin (Guardian)
Years
Hello Everybody I'm Ms.Whazzup and I will be account switching now because of something personal and my new account will be xMikasax so goodbye and we will meet again sometime.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello everyone. My name is Kevin. I am here to say a couple of things. Please read below.

I am here to say that I have sold my music to a record company, and my music soon could be heard on the radio. I have also been scouted for a team in the Italian Serie A Football (soccer league) for the team called Inter. I could be producing music or playing football at an international level. I did not except any of this to happen, and I thought I could come back to PC in the future. That has changed. I will have to leave PC forever. I will never be online again after next Monday. I know I already said this, but there is no chance of me returning ever again.

I'm sorry guys. I really do love you guys and I am sad to leave, but when destiny calls, you have no choice but to answer. Music and Football are my life and I will be in either one of those fields. I'm sorry guys.

Hikari10,
Thank you dearly for helping me with all the questions I had, and being one of my first friends on PC. I will miss you, and I wish you all the best in life. Thanks and God bless.

Cirno,
You were there for me whenever I needed a hand and were always friendly to me even when you didn't have to be. I will also miss you for all you did.

tabor62,

Meganium90,
I didn't really speak to you much, but I wish I did. You are a very nice person and a great friend and a great person. I wish you success in your life journey, and I hope you stay this way forever.

DarkScrambled,
You are a genius. You're 12 and you know almost every type of code there is to know which is mind boggling. You were a great friend, and you will definitely succeed in what you love.

Sincerely,
Kevin

I'm sad you have to leave us Kevin, but honestly I completely understand cause that sounds like an amazing thing to happen to you. Good luck with both with your music and football career cause those are two opportunities I'd never be able to take myself. It would be cool if that one day I'm listening to the radio and hear your music cause I hope you can make it big. Or maybe one day you're a big football star. Either way no matter where life takes you, good luck with your future. :)

Hello Everybody I'm Ms.Whazzup and I will be account switching now because of something personal and my new account will be xMikasax so goodbye and we will meet again sometime.

Aww that's unfortunate but at least you'll be back soon. See you on your new account Mr.Whazzup!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
We're all traveling to South Asia for a vacation today, so I won't be able to be here for about five or six days. Hopefully, I'll be able to see you guys again next week! I'll miss you~ <3

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years

Hikari10,

Cirno,

tabor62,

Meganium90,

DarkScrambled,

Sincerely,
Kevin

Aw man, it's too bad that you have to leave PC and the internet :( Wish you could stick around, best wishes to you as you move on to a new stage in your life that sounds pretty awesome for you >.<

Years
We're all traveling to South Asia for a vacation today, so I won't be able to be here for about five or six days. Hopefully, I'll be able to see you guys again next week! I'll miss you~ <3

Have fun on ya holiday Ashley, we'll miss you but at least we'll all be here when you come back and maybe you should share your experiences too. Bye for now okay?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
Hey guys. I'm back. :)

I made my new account finally ;) So did anything happen in the past 12 hours?

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Have fun on ya holiday Ashley, we'll miss you but at least we'll all be here when you come back and maybe you should share your experiences too. Bye for now okay?

Yep I agreed let's hope you have fun on your vacation and see you real soon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
River.

So I had an account named Riv, but I don't think I really made a proper introduction and I'm changing accounts because I was inactive on that account for a little and I'm weird with that. I don't like being inactive for durations.

Anyways,
-My name is River Ramirez
-I'm 17 years old (18 in January)
-I live in Jacksonville, Florida.
-I play baseball
-I do GFX and a little Web Design
-I've played Pokemon since I can remember so probably since I was 5.
-I have a PS3 and I'm hoping to get the PS4 in November.
-Some of my other hobbies are football, clubbing and various water sports such as tubing, knee boarding and wake boarding.

That's all I suppose. Also. I like to talk on forums, so please send me Visitor Messages [:

Years

Just a bunch of newly-made threads for the most part, since it's only been 12 hours. Nice new account! :D

So I had an account named Riv, but I don't think I really made a proper introduction and I'm changing accounts because I was inactive on that account for a little and I'm weird with that. I don't like being inactive for durations.

Anyways,
-I play baseball
-Some of my other hobbies are football, clubbing and various water sports such as tubing, knee boarding and wake boarding.

That's all I suppose. Also. I like to talk on forums, so please send me Visitor Messages [:

Oh, you did, actually! It's right here and was posted on August 10th so it's still active:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306465

But since you're switching accounts, I moved this over to the account switch thread for you. Have fun and welcome back! <3

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Hey all, I'll be switching accounts for some reasons.. Sorry everyone for that. I'll be back soon. My name will hopefully be.. Mimosa_song if not I'll let you know. Thank you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Anyways,
-I play baseball

I believe I remember you! Well, welcome back nonetheless and nice to see you starting off fresh on a new account. :D Hopefully you stick around this time, it's understandable when people go inactive, but things like that just happen! xD

in the past 12 hours? So much! I can't follow everything haha xD Nice to see you on a new account as well, hopefully you stick around!

Hey all, I'll be switching accounts for some reasons.. Sorry everyone for that. I'll be back soon. My name will hopefully be.. Mimosa_song if not I'll let you know. Thank you.

aaand I'll see you on a new account sometime as well. :D Looking forward to that. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Well, this may be a bit early, but I'm back from my vacation, guys. n__n The place I went to is called "Bangladesh." This country is located right next to Pakistan, apparently. I've visited one of their villages, and it's really nice. Especially the atmosphere. Their main city (Dhaka) is very underdeveloped, though, and that's quite saddening. It's also a bit dirty. Wish they got their acts together and started improving the place already, haha. Their food is absolutely delicious, by the way! It's like Indian food, but in my opinion, only ten times better~

Last edited:
Years
Well, this may be a bit early, but I'm back from my vacation, guys. n__n The place I went to is called "Bangladesh." This country is located right next to Pakistan, apparently. I've visited one of their villages, and it's really nice. Especially the atmosphere. Their main city (Dhaka) is very underdeveloped, though, and that's quite saddening. It's also a bit dirty. Wish they got their acts together and started improving the place already, haha. Their food is absolutely delicious, by the way! It's like Indian food, but, in my opinion, only ten times better~

Glad to see ya back Ashley, and I bet your holiday was a good one too.

Account hopping so soon? I understand your decision, but we can't stop you. Anyways, I'll try and find your new name and re-friend you okay? Have fun with the new identity!

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
I am back on my new account.

@ Hikari10 I know I am sorry about that. I had to for some reasons on here.. I can't say. I'll tell you in PM. I'll add you if you still want to talk/be friends. I love too still.

@ Meganium90 Thanks for that and I am back now. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Glad to have you back on the new account. I know we really didn't meet or talk on your old one but I'm still glad the same. (Feel free to VM me by the way.)

Back