• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Strumline

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Aw these are so good! What do you use for your digital art, Photoshop or Illustrator?
Thanks! I just use Adobe Photoshop most of the time, and sometimes Paint Tool SAI if I feel like it lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime I tried making a Pokedex Template to attempt at showcasing my fakemons on deviantart lol
Spoiler:

[Yes, the image going out of the hexagon's bounds is intentional]
Tell me what you think! :)

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Some Digital Paintings I made for my Mom's officemates lol
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

...I wanna get paid for this but oh well

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hell this gallery is freakin awesome. Just everything about it is awesome. My god you're professional at this stuff. You should sell these as prints and you'll be minting money XD. That's how awesome they look.

Honestly man, I'm at a loss of words. Your inking style just bombs through everything and your digitals aren't much too far away. You've been doing this for... what, architectural design? Your skills have really shown good taste and I suppose you'll be doing this for more time? I simply wuv your art and the detail you've put in your inks is awesome. You seem to be really good at lineworks, too! I don't see any place where you fall behind, either.

I see that you make fakemon designs as well! Skipping from the fire starter to the latest one you've made, I see a lot of variety in your designs and honestly the colours and lineart are stunning.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
THREAD REVIVAL!

Whew! It's been a while. Due to a certain typhoon that hit my country last november I haven't been able to update, so yeah here's a digital painting I made so I could necrobump lol
o6r.png

I got PHP350 (around $8) for making this. Cheap eh? :P

Years
Cool, so we are in the same country, eh? Anyways, liked your arts especially in the first page that has many pokemons such as Happy LC Friends, made me laugh while its still early

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
This. ****. Is. SO. COOL.

You know why I hadn't posted in this gallery before now? Because any comment I'd have made would've been useless. There's so many good works in there and I have so much to say on each one of them but being tied to my mobile prevents me from doing so. This gallery deserves more than a simple comment like the one I'm typing now, I know, but screw it. Can't hold back anymore.

Big, big fan of the artwork of the girl in your avatar and most of your ragnarok art. They look so damn great, wow. And I really, really wouldn't blame those fellow players of yours. Your illustration of your in game chara is just drop dead gorgeous - would easily sway some hearts.

What I like the most about your works is that you have a distinct style. It stands out a lot from the generic stuff I see around the net and that's just impressive. Also, your knowledge on anatomy and creativity when it comes to fakémon is just sugoi. ;____; I'm envious of your skills, man. Really.

Also, great idea about photocopying works. I have seen that inking/marking sometimes end up making my original work look worse if I mess up on it. And makes my time spent futile. Photocopying would solve that problem, give me multiple attempts to do a perfect job and help me practise as well. Thank you for that!

Really looking forward to seeing more of your non-pokémon works. Because as excellent and creative your fakémon are, I personally prefer seeing artwork of people. :p

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
The region itself you've created is absolutely beautiful. The fakemon on top of it makes it all the more better. You're truely blessed with an undeniable gift. Thanks for sharing!

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Cool, so we are in the same country, eh? Anyways, liked your arts especially in the first page that has many pokemons such as Happy LC Friends, made me laugh while its still early
Oh hi there kababayan! :) Glad that you enjoyed my artwork!

The region itself you've created is absolutely beautiful. The fakemon on top of it makes it all the more better. You're truly blessed with an undeniable gift. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! If only I could draw as fast as I could think up the fakemons though... I currently have planned a fakedex composed of 154 fakemons but I've only drawn like 13 of them lol.

This. ****. Is. SO. COOL.

You know why I hadn't posted in this gallery before now? Because any comment I'd have made would've been useless. There's so many good works in there and I have so much to say on each one of them but being tied to my mobile prevents me from doing so. This gallery deserves more than a simple comment like the one I'm typing now, I know, but screw it. Can't hold back anymore.

Big, big fan of the artwork of the girl in your avatar and most of your ragnarok art. They look so damn great, wow. And I really, really wouldn't blame those fellow players of yours. Your illustration of your in game chara is just drop dead gorgeous - would easily sway some hearts.

What I like the most about your works is that you have a distinct style. It stands out a lot from the generic stuff I see around the net and that's just impressive. Also, your knowledge on anatomy and creativity when it comes to fakémon is just sugoi. ;____; I'm envious of your skills, man. Really.

Also, great idea about photocopying works. I have seen that inking/marking sometimes end up making my original work look worse if I mess up on it. And makes my time spent futile. Photocopying would solve that problem, give me multiple attempts to do a perfect job and help me practise as well. Thank you for that!

Really looking forward to seeing more of your non-pokémon works. Because as excellent and creative your fakémon are, I personally prefer seeing artwork of people. :p
Oh my. Thanks for the wonderful comments! I really appreciate it. I kinda miss drawing anime-style humans too since the most recent works I've done are either pokémon or realism. Next time I'll probably draw some OC's for a change :)

Years
Dear lord. That Ludicolo piece is absolutely stunning :O
And that Cloyster with the rape face is damn badass.
And dat region. Too much detail :O This is game-worthy already.

Seriously man, you got some mad talent. *drools*

P.S. Poison/Steel with Levitate? That's like, only fire weakness :O

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Thanks Incursio and 21Seth21! :D

I finally completed all my starter pokemon and put them in templates :)

Presenting
Lillibud, Felotus and Sacreflora
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Crotyke, Lavatara and Komolten
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Dolfby, Fervorca and Valorca
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
So uh, here's another fakemon that I drew a while ago. Some of you might recognize it as the winning fakemon entry in PC's 1st fakemon contest :)

Reintroducing Devlux :D
qk7n.png

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Wow
Such....
No words can express my feelings from those arts.. Make me jealous but still. ^^ GJ
You don't have to be jealous lol, I'm sure you can do these too ^__^b
------------------------------------
Another update of fakemon. (Oh dear, all I've done lately is fakemon @_@)
These are my fakedex project's cutemon legendaries :)

Presenting Sahrafi :)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gosh Magistrum, I love the different mythologies and lore you pull into your fakemon. I just adore your style. It's not "Sugimori" at all, but it's so uniquely you and it reads so, so well.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Gosh Magistrum, I love the different mythologies and lore you pull into your fakemon. I just adore your style. It's not "Sugimori" at all, but it's so uniquely you and it reads so, so well.
Thanks Fairy! I dunno, maybe because I did a higher 120ish character limit for pokedex entries compared to the standard pokedex entries? I could explain plenty with that limit after all :)

I'll lay off from the cutemons for a bit. Time for a creepy mon >:D
Inspired by the Iron Maiden torture device, I present to you Virgrim!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back