• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
feraligatr master said:
i made my base
nd5rpx.png

not that good but still i like it.
Hmm.. Looks like someone sent Demoonica an eviction notice.. ;)

Lucky_Clover said:
Whew , it's been ahwile , but I finally found meh SHINY ODDISH!
Actually it's already a Belossom:)
just get kinda hooked up in the game and forgot to post...:(
Yaay! *does the new shiny dance* *adds another shiny Oddish to our salad* Doo dee doo, noo sheeny gues intu zee bool, bork, bork, bork!

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
*sighes of relief*

After many hours glued to my Gameboy SP (with the battery cable always plugged on to not lose battery)
I finally found that nasty SHuppet. Actually, it wasn't me, it was my cousin, who I had just introduced to Pok?mon... guess what was the first wild Pok?mon that appeared to him? Yeah, you got it right ^^
I was the one who catched it, though. :P
Now... to the task of doom of finding a shiny Chansey*dreams of shiny Blissey*
Here I come!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Sylph said:
*sighes of relief*

After many hours glued to my Gameboy SP (with the battery cable always plugged on to not lose battery)
I finally found that nasty SHuppet. Actually, it wasn't me, it was my cousin, who I had just introduced to Pok?mon... guess what was the first wild Pok?mon that appeared to him? Yeah, you got it right ^^
I was the one who catched it, though. :P
Now... to the task of doom of finding a shiny Chansey*dreams of shiny Blissey*
Here I come!

Wow two shinys in a matter of 6 days? thats seems too much like a coincidence to me, no ones ever done that (with the exeption of pkmaster of course) i cant speak for MM but im not quite believing that. Come clean now or risk expulsion... :\

EDIT: it seems these domains are quite popular so i thought i'd join the craze
Shiny.png

As you can see me and my shiny mons havnt yet found a place of our own, but we're still searching!

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Well, looks like everyone has their own "domain"

<- Made in RMXP ->
shcdomain0lu.png

<- Credits ->
Pokesho.com
Coronis
Silon
Blizzy
brockman5

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
MetalMario said:
feraligatr master said:
i made my base
nd5rpx.png

not that good but still i like it.
Hmm.. Looks like someone sent Demoonica an eviction notice.. ;)
*blinks*
If he like's the place so much he's going to steal it, he can have it.
*packs all her stuff and moves shiny baces*
*walks past Yami Zidane who's still searching for a place*
*gets to Korokoro Island and climbs Mt. Spiral, finds new place*

"Some of my plants died in the move... but this place is nice!"

LDD's NEW Place
LDDsPlace.png

(Anyone steals it and you will die.)

*sighs* I liked the first one better...

EDIT: Aw, I just got my first Valintine. A cute little red bear wearing a shirt with lip prints and 'I LOVE YOU' writen on it. Is cute!

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
Borrow a map from The Spriter's Resource and edit it to your satisfaction in Paint? That would be my guess. And I don't have a den either, I have way too much to do right now, my sprite thread is stuffed with requests. Anyways, I was ill yesterday (I'm still ill now, but I can move around now), and halfway through the day, since I asked nicely and I had slept all before to be brought my Gameboy, so I could shiny hunt. Nothing. Not my day at all.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS!
Guess which Garfield copier is here! XD

Hey, I think Sylph says the truth, it happens to some people, it?s all a matter of luck ya know?
Cool thing I found out, he?s Portuguese too! We are sometimes very lucky, other times very unlucky.

Hey, Espio-kun, you shall be the dessert for today?s KFC dinner. 8D
...Just kidding, no prob with getting a Shiny Torchic that fast. XD
By the way, is it good?

Also, cool stuff everyone! ^__^

Well, I have turned on my GBA now and I am ready to hatch!
See ya guys, and wish me good luck!
*POOF because I am getting bored of saying the Mist thing*

Oh yeah, just for kicks... I joined a Oekaki on Sunday, my first one...Check out the two pics I made till now! ^__^
http://www.smeargle.pokejungle.net/pictures/OP_33.jpg
http://www.smeargle.pokejungle.net/pictures/OP_39.jpg
If ya feel like it, give me comments! XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Chronos said:
Borrow a map from The Spriter's Resource and edit it to your satisfaction in Paint? That would be my guess. And I don't have a den either, I have way too much to do right now, my sprite thread is stuffed with requests. Anyways, I was ill yesterday (I'm still ill now, but I can move around now), and halfway through the day, since I asked nicely and I had slept all before to be brought my Gameboy, so I could shiny hunt. Nothing. Not my day at all.

Thx chronos you really help a lot !!!(ok gotta go to school!!!!)

Years
Runasutaru said:
Hey KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS!
Guess which Garfield copier is here! XD

Hey, I think Sylph says the truth, it happens to some people, it?s all a matter of luck ya know?
Cool thing I found out, he?s Portuguese too! We are sometimes very lucky, other times very unlucky.

Hey, Espio-kun, you shall be the dessert for today?s KFC dinner. 8D
...Just kidding, no prob with getting a Shiny Torchic that fast. XD
By the way, is it good?

Also, cool stuff everyone! ^__^

Well, I have turned on my GBA now and I am ready to hatch!
See ya guys, and wish me good luck!
*POOF because I am getting bored of saying the Mist thing*

Oh yeah, just for kicks... I joined a Oekaki on Sunday, my first one...Check out the two pics I made till now! ^__^
http://www.smeargle.pokejungle.net/pictures/OP_33.jpg
http://www.smeargle.pokejungle.net/pictures/OP_39.jpg
If ya feel like it, give me comments! XD
Its pretty good, Its a level 29 now, but I haven't evolved it :P
My charmander hatching isn't going too well, the eggs don't wanna hatch ??

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
Runasutaru said:
Heh...Mighty_Mightyena99 for the win! XD
Yeah, it ish me sleeping over there, after all, it?s Ru?s Domain, I had to be SOMEWHERE! XD

Well, I haven?t hunted today yet, but I will soon, I promise!

You ask what is currently hip and happening over here pokexproduction? Well, currently, we are making a sprite version of the SHC in a way! XP
I have made the banner in my sig and the main east section room, if we organise it M.M style. XP

If you have got the time and the will AND the sprites, you could make one of these rooms yourself!
For all of your spriting needs, go to:
The Spriter?s Resource!
Just go to the Nintendo section and scroll to the near bottom and there is the Pok?mon section. XP

Have fun!
Back into the Mist that surrounds this place I go...
*Fades into the Mist*
*A note in flames flies out of the Mist*
~*Good luck everyone! Wish me luck too! CHEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! *Is shot mercilessly**~

thankz!^^I'll see how it turns out!^^

EDIT:This is what I have so far:

daniellesbase.png

**Update**:ok now I have this much done,please rate!

035c8150.png

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
I'm trying to make my base now... but bit busy with school work and all... but I have asked someone to recolour and add something for a Pokemon Trainer Sprite. What do you think?
BlueTrainerwithblueboots.png
Shadow Rayquaza did it for me.

Last edited:
Years
lugia_master said:
My shines:
regice,regirock,regstell.latios,rayquaza,groudon,mew,oddish,tailow,ralts,and mightyana.

My fave:

pkrssh200.gif
!!!!
Could you please explain how you found each of these? (especially the Mew... >.<)

Edit: You know you've been hunting for too long when you have dreams about it. I dreamt I found a shiny Meowth, Oddish, and a shiny Ralts on R114. *is embarassed*

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
I'm trying to make my base now... but bit busy with school work and all... but I have asked someone to recolour and add something for a Pokemon Trainer Sprite. What do you think?
BlueTrainerwithblueboots.png
Shadow Rayquaza did it for me.

looks a little like my sprite...but it's nice

pokexproduction said:
thankz!^^I'll see how it turns out!^^

EDIT:This is what I have so far:

daniellesbase.png

**Update**:ok now I have this much done,please rate!

035c8150.png

Please someone rate my base

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
Years
lugia_master said:
My shines:
regice,regirock,regstell.latios,rayquaza,groudon,mew,oddish,tailow,ralts,and mightyana.

My fave:

pkrssh200.gif
!!!!
well i was searching for a very long time.And the mew i found on faraway island.And i ran into the others.(or i caught all them myself.My game is luck.:D )

Years
pokexproduction said:
Please someone rate my base
Well.. it's route 10. I'll admit it would be quite the adventure to have to go through the Rock Tunnel backwards (G/S/C style), then through this crazy party land just to get to the Power Plant. ;)

lugia_master said:
well i was searching for a very long time.And the mew i found on faraway island.And i ran into the others.(or i caught all them myself.My game is luck.:D )
I meant individually. And the Faraway Island ticket wasn't given away in any event yet, so you'd have had to have cheated to have gotten it, which isn't allowed.

Back