• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenic Productions

Years
IM Address:although not a big fan of MSN. Much prefer a PM
Name: thethethethe
Position: ASM Hacking
Proof of Work: Haven't got anything specific, but I've been writing up a little GBA Programming guide in ASM.
http://pokemonboard.net/showthread.php?t=333
Other Comments: I know this section isn't in your form, but I thought I needed to include it. I've been back for a little while, but I've yet to really look into the Pokemon ROMs, so I'd just like to be here purely for ASM. I have to admit I'm not going to be on here every day, I could disappear for a week. But I do check my emails, so if you PM me, I will get a notification. But I can tell you I do plan on hanging around ROM Hacking forums for at least the next two months. Still also relearning assembly, so I can't promise that I can do exactly what you need, but I still need a little time.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
IM Address: [email protected] although not a big fan of MSN. Much prefer a PM
Name: thethethethe
Position: ASM Hacking
Proof of Work: Haven't got anything specific, but I've been writing up a little GBA Programming guide in ASM.
http://pokemonboard.net/showthread.php?t=333
Other Comments: I know this section isn't in your form, but I thought I needed to include it. I've been back for a little while, but I've yet to really look into the Pokemon ROMs, so I'd just like to be here purely for ASM. I have to admit I'm not going to be on here every day, I could disappear for a week. But I do check my emails, so if you PM me, I will get a notification. But I can tell you I do plan on hanging around ROM Hacking forums for at least the next two months. Still also relearning assembly, so I can't promise that I can do exactly what you need, but I still need a little time.

Yeah, sure, I'm one for landing out jobs through PM anyway. Mainly because, I think, I'm the only one in the team who's in BST/GMT. So yeah, you're probably safe on that front. Other Comments is a perfectly fine section, I left it out because a high contingent of people are unwilling to add that to their resumé of such. It's great for you to be here purely for ASM because I, and the rest of the team, cover pretty much every aspect of ROM Hacking, really. Well, that's better than being able to do nothing at all, isn't it? XD; Oh, by the way, if you hadn't already guessed; you're accepted.

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011

Pokemon Cyan

lolwat?
Well this is Pokemon Cyan, our newest project! YAY! Yay! yah.
It's going to be storyline based, and it follows the return of a beloved character from RSE. It's Wally.
Spoiler:

Awesomeshots

cyan1.png
cyan4.png
cyan8.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016

Pokemon Cyan

lolwat?
Well this is Pokemon Cyan, our newest project! YAY! Yay! yah.
It's going to be storyline based, and it follows the return of a beloved character from RSE. It's Wally.
Spoiler:

Awesomeshots

cyan1.png
cyan4.png
cyan8.png
Pokemon Cyan sounds beast, can't wait for beta testing :P.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Eh, whatever, let's post the info on my own hack, ja? :D

Spoiler:

I got up to the second gym, but then accidentally killed the Pokedex (idunno) and am in the process of restarting.

Last edited:

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Rules JAJAJA!

Mmkay kids, since Harry (manipulation) is a lazy ass asleep, he asked me to clear a couple rules up, so here I go.

First thing, I have to explain the difference between a hacking team, and a hack team. A hack team is a team that works for one specific hack. A hacking team is a team of people with various skills that work together to maintain a standard of hacks. A hack can have it's own specific team, Sienna has one, Cyan will too when it's finally showcased. So, in the part of your hacks thread that tells the good people the team that is working on the hack, don't post the Scenic productions team.

Second thing, don't just go ahead and post your hack on the team thread with ought running it by Harry, he needs to see your hack, and make sure it's up to the standard (I think). Also, tell the team about your hack (first tell Harry) before you showcase it, In order to work together we have to know that there's a hack to work on.
There's one more thing that Manipulation wanted me to say, technically the only hacks that we're working as a team are Cyan and Sienna, we're not saying this because we're jerks, it's just because they are the only two that have been shown to Harry and have become official hacks under the Scenic Productions name.
Also, don't hesitate to post in the team thread!

Alright kiddies, I think that's it, hopefully Harry won't stab me if I forgot something :S

Logan

Years
...I'll just ignore the above post and move swiftly on.

Adding on to Ven's point, if your hack is associated under the label you need to contact me before asking someone if they'd do something for your hack; I know of some people who are only willing to work on Sienna and others I don't want to overload with work. So yeah, it's just so everything can be ran by me and so nobody gets upset over being asked to do something they just don't want to do.

Anyway, I've neglected this thread waaaay too much. I should probably bump this if people want to join and stuff just so they know that this team/thread is not dead. Either way, seeing as Sienna has custom tiles and ASM routines, I think it'd be nice for the entire team to be allowed to use custom tiles, ASM routines, sprites, boot screens etc. Okay, so, if any of the team agree with this consensus feel free to post here and I'll work on putting some things together that are team specific and we'll see how that goes.

All right, are you working on a hack? Are you part of Scenic Productions? If you tick both these boxes then your hack is already got its own army of beta testers, that is, of course, if you want it. Everyone in this team is officially down as a beta tester for all team hack, and, if you want it, team members' hacks that are not listed in the Scenic Productions label. These beta testing stages might not even be beta testing stages, they might just be early betas for team specific hacks. I know that when I release Sienna's beta 3 it'll be available to all members of this team prior to being released publicly. Also, some other advantages of being a member of Scenic Productions is that you may be able to get your hands on private tools and private scripts.

So yeah, just something to think about if you're a team member or have a view to becoming one.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Manipulation, should I apply as a Gym tileset maker or is there no need for that?
So it becomes official and not just a favor... Or do you want to keep it private?

EDIT:

IM Address: [email protected]
Name: Tropical Sunlight
Position: Gym Tileset Maker
Proof of Work: 2 Prooves of Work in Sienna.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logan

Years
Manipulation, should I apply as a Gym tileset maker or is there no need for that?
So it becomes official and not just a favor... Or do you want to keep it private?

EDIT:

Name: Tropical Sunlight
Position: Gym Tileset Maker
Proof of Work: 2 Prooves of Work in Sienna.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

1: I don't like the first one because it seems too dark and pillow shaded, it also garners a horrible platform.
2. Wow, I really like this one, easily my favourite.
3. This one lacks shadows. D:
4. Don't really like it: no shadows, tile errors. Nice concept, though.
5. This one is the best for visual appearance; however, it lacks shadows.

Either way, you're duly accepted.

Last edited:

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Hiya. I'm sorta new here and when I stumbled across your thread, I saw that you might need a storyline writer. Seeing as how that's the only thing I can do, I'll gladly apply. I have no experience, per say, with hacks so far, but I have what is truly (in my opinion) a good story for a hack. So...

IM Address: [email protected] (It's on messanger, I was just an idiot when I signed up and didn't put hotmail lol)
Name: Sokaballa
Position: Story-line/Idealist
Proof of Work: Uh... Yeah. Sorry 'bout this one... lol. I have a storyline made up, and would be happy to pm it to you. I'm not sure how to do the spoiler thing yet, cause I NOoB HaRdd.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
IM Address: [email protected] (Yes, it's MSN)
Name: Darthatron
Position: Advance-level Scripter and/or ASM Hacker
Proof of Work:
Scripting:
Spoiler:

ASeMbly:
Spoiler:

Side Note: Just so you know, I don't hack all the time and I am not very imaginative... :D

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014

Logan

Years
IM Address: [email protected] (Yes, it's MSN)
Name: Darthatron
Position: Advance-level Scripter and/or ASM Hacker
Proof of Work:
Scripting:
Spoiler:

ASeMbly:
Spoiler:

Side Note: Just so you know, I don't hack all the time and I am not very imaginative... :D

The script is pretty well done; I noticed one error, though. The ASM looks pretty dandy: you're in. :)

Hiya. I'm sorta new here and when I stumbled across your thread, I saw that you might need a storyline writer. Seeing as how that's the only thing I can do, I'll gladly apply. I have no experience, per say, with hacks so far, but I have what is truly (in my opinion) a good story for a hack. So...

IM Address: [email protected] (It's on messanger, I was just an idiot when I signed up and didn't put hotmail lol)
Name: Sokaballa
Position: Story-line/Idealist
Proof of Work: Uh... Yeah. Sorry 'bout this one... lol. I have a storyline made up, and would be happy to pm it to you. I'm not sure how to do the spoiler thing yet, cause I NOoB HaRdd.

Thanks!

...uh, you do need some proof of work. D:

Name: Sean777 but just call me sean :D
Position:
Mapper
Proof of Work: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1 and http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/186/naturalmap2.png and http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4...ainingbase.png hope you like :D
Past Experiences/Past Projects: Working with team masterz :D
Contact: [email protected] but normaly dont chek emails so itd be easier if you vm or pm me :D

Sorry to sound rude but your maps are horrendous and really need some reworking. Look at maps made by people in the MRT (sasquatchd00d) and some of GameFreak's maps.

Name: X-Buster
Position: World Map Editor
Proof of Work:
kyuraregioncu6.png

kyuraregiondpthemezi7.png

pokemonfirered01.png

Uh, I guess they're pretty good; not really a fan of the two later styles, though. They are done well, though: you're pending. I'd like to see more than just world map inserting which is something I can do myself. Perhaps more proofs and proofs of other stuff you can do?

Years
IM Address: Besj08.aol.com (its an aol email but its also my msn)
Name:Besj08
Position: Mapper, limited scripter, limited tile inserter( im teaching myself how to script and insert tiles)
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logan

Years
IM Address: Besj08.aol.com (its an aol email but its also my msn)
Name:Besj08
Position: Mapper, limited scripter, limited tile inserter( im teaching myself how to script and insert tiles)
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well, your maps are pretty poor so you're rejected.

So was there anything you actually wanted me to do... or..? :P
Well, Sienna is going to undergo major remapping/rescripting in preparation for its final releases. You can help me with some of that. :3

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
IM Address: [email protected] (You have it.)
Name: Destiny Demon
Position: Scripting. I dunno what you mean by limited but here it is:
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Yeah, it's a level script for this hack. It works perfectly. =P

Last edited:
Back