• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Melanite Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
3 ♥♥♥♥ ups i found so far. 1, after beating the third npc you find above the starting zone my screen wnt black besides me and her after the battle. 2, a fainted pokemon still exists but is invisible. and your main MAJOR♥♥♥♥UP 3, exeggucute found in the grotto after 2nd fire blower npc encountered CRASHES THE ♥♥♥♥ING GAME. please fix that♥♥♥♥ because it sent me ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF ROUTE 4.....when I saved at the beach. otherwise nothing much other than map clippings of black screen and odd ♥♥♥♥ and glitches. amazing game, mad as hell I have to redo that whole thing. kbai

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I'm back!!! (If anyone cares haha)

I completely redid the main post, with new info, characters, screenshots, and a new demo release!

Years
I did what I could do, that is that I finished route 3. I like it so far, this game has great potential, too bad it's too short. I just have a question : do you want to add the fairy type ? My Ralts isn't part fairy and I'd like her to be. I saw that you intend to implement mega evolutions so a mega Gardevoir would be awesome :D.

Years
When i click on the download link, it says web page not available. I have problem with that site. Same happened when i try to download pokemon reborn too.. Can you please upload on other site?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I like everything in this game the sprites the starters the story its all great and it seems like one of the better ones that dont just look like hacks. Only one ing i could suggest is later on when the game is finished to revamp the gym leaders and Parker and Katrina's sprites to make them look better but so far its pretty great!

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
New Map! I am not dead! I haven't been uploading much lately because of school and life and a bit of lack of interest, but today I spend a lot of time working on Melanite, including making half of one of the largest Routes in the game.

Route 6 is located south of Pallisa City, and contains the region's Bike Path. This Route leads to Routes 7, 8, and 18, so it acts as a crossroads of sorts. It is the way to the 3rd gym in Palm City (through Route 7), as well as all of Southern Zela (through Routes 8 and 18).

This route contains Pokemon including Budew, Roselia, Swablu, Solosis, and more!

north_half_of_route_6_wip_by_rayd12smitty-d844cfr.png

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Screenshots on Zela Route 6, which has been updated a bit since the map I posted yesterday. Your favorite Trick Master from the Hoenn Region is back! Explore his unique house to solve puzzles and earn some special prizes. The bike road passes over Route 6, which is full of "garden" pokemon such as Roselia and Swablu!

route_6_screens_by_rayd12smitty-d8488c4.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 25, 2018
Just got finished watching the first episode of HoodlumScrafty's demo playthrough of this game on youtube and i could tell right away that this game is crazy cool - but before i tried it out for myself i was wondering if anybody could tell me which download is more complete: the Beta 1.3 or the Patch 1.3.2 Thanks!

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Just got finished watching the first episode of HoodlumScrafty's demo playthrough of this game on youtube and i could tell right away that this game is crazy cool - but before i tried it out for myself i was wondering if anybody could tell me which download is more complete: the Beta 1.3 or the Patch 1.3.2 Thanks!

Download the 1.3 and then the patch and copy over the data from the patch download!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back