• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova Masters (Ooc and S.U) Rated T

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Where are all the Grunts at? It's just incase I need to make a Pokemon Location for their Routes?

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I think us three should work together as the remaining originals to keep this RP alive and so on that note we should accept that girl rper that wanted to join.

KingKaos

Years
I'm going to proceed without OrangeNess and they can just catch up with me afterwards. I've got some ideas to heat up this RP that I'm going to share with you guys soon enough. Just stay tuned!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Yeah, we actually need a female in this Roleplay... The testosterone levels are pretty high.

Seeing as there are 3 Co-Game Masters, we shall take our own roles in terms of how things will roll :)

I'll be incharge of Wild Pokemon appearances, catch rates and the occasional Swarm.

Kaos can be incharge of Plot Devices and twists.

HeretoStay you can be in charge of like Gym leaders, what level, moveset, and other NPCs we can encounter. And since you are the official Co-GM by Raph, you can say who gets accepted!

How's that guys?

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sounds good, Pat. I'm gonna message Skymin and request permission to have the ability to edit the threads. I'm gonna go ahead and start working on the move sets for the three Striaton leaders.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Even know they can't, give them the Pledge moves and their respective Dream World Abilities Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's a rough draft.

Chili
----
Pansear-Blaze- Fire Pledge, Lick, Fury Swipes, Scratch

Cilan
----
Pansage-Overgrow- Grass Pledge, Lick, Fury Swipes, Scratch

Cress
----
Panpour-Torrent- Water Pledge, Lick, Fury Swipes, Scratch.

Let me know if the monkeys need to have different move sets.

KingKaos

Years
I have no complaints about the move sets because all our Pokemon are equipped with egg moves. I'm still working on ideas for the dream yard as that slowly moves into play. So is the gym battle going to be a triple battle or one on one? We need to find a way to get more active people signed up too. If it's only us this thread could die again.

You have been denied access to the gym until you go and train in the Dreamyard. Once you pass through the passageway you are mysterious transformed into a child again and are now the same size of your starter Pokemon. A mysterious voice tells you the trial has begun. In order to complete the trial and receive your elemental monkey, you must first find the pink Pokemon Munna and have it lift the curse. While the trial seems easy it won't be. Defending Munna are Purrlions and Patrats and also the elemental monkey that is same Elena as your starter. Only once you have defeated the monkey that represents your element and have lift the curse can you say you have passed the trial. Leading you to be one step closer to connecting with your legendary Pokemon. Legit?

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
35182977.jpg

Also, should all of their second pokemon be Lilipup, or one with Patrat, one with Purrloin, and one with Lilipup.

KingKaos

Years
Cilan can have Lilipup, Chili with Patrat, and The other one can have Purrloin. I think that seems fair since we have fought each of those Pokemon in the RP already.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright. Their move sets.

Cilan
----
Pansage-Overgrow- Grass Pledge, Scratch, Fury Swipes, Lick
Lilipup-Pickup- Tackle, Work Up, Growl, Bite

Cress
----
Panpour-Torrent- Water Pledge, Scratch, Fury Swipes, Lick
Purrloin-Limber- Scratch, Assist, Fury Swipes, Bite

Chili
----
Pansear-Blaze- Fire Pledge, Scratch, Lick, Fury Swipes
Patrat-Run Away- Bite, Bide, Growl, Scratch

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
HeretoStay, I think you should go through all the people who's signed up. And remind people of this.

And I won't be looking forward to that Purrloin using Assist...

Back