• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Agixp 4.11 English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Doc

Mewtwo's Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
I am having this very same problem too, I have all the files you guys said that were supposedly needed for it to work, but it still doesn't work! Please reply, I need to get this working, oh and I don't know if this is an old thread so I'm sorry if I am reviving it.

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
please help!!
i have already COMDLG32.OCX,FM20.DLL,and MSCOMCT2.OCX in system.
I even put them also to system32 and i also put zerolib.dll in system and system32,
but it's still don't work, it still says:
"'System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found."
please,how i can fix it and make it work?!!!

Well I just kept zerolib.dll in the same folder as AGIXP, and the linked library stuff, DLLs and that, I had in system32 was already enough (Windows XP).

Years
First this tool is exactly what I need but how to you incert the sprites
and secoundly this is how to get a gold tool to work:
For most hacking gold/silver tools you need all the ocx patchs files and zerolib.dll for past compatability if ur using an OS above windows 98 etc.
What you must do is try the following promise me after this it should be compatible or file is damaged:
1. search google for zerolib.dll and download it in the same folder as the the program. Right click the program and go to properties->compatibility->disable visual themes
3. This step applies to most gold programs, open the program then if not working an error box will open with the name of the .OCX file-> Go to google and search the filename.ocx must write all the letters such as MSCOMCT2.OCX and COMDLG32.OCX these made all gold tools for my windows xp work. Type them in google one at a time. Most files are found on microsoft website and other IT sites.
Reply if once getting the files in the errorbox in the same folder and changing compatibilty it does not work reply back. You may just get a error box not asking for a required file, if it does I would give up or do what I did and investigate if determined.

code4242

Can You Crack The Code?
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
It won't work for me. iI have Vista so it might need something else. does anyone know how to work it on Vista? Reply asap!

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2011
Doesn't someone have a link for zerolib.dll. i searched it on google, but i couldn't find it.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
just found out about this a few days ago and really need this because I'm tired of all the sprite repointing but this program doesn't work even after I got the fm20.dll like so many others. I had the same offset error past posters recieved. Can you guys at Skeetendo do a test on this thing to make sure it works. (I know what it feels like to work at your own minigroup like that of skeetendo as early as 13 [age at when I started but we still don't have a perfect forums running] so I'm guessing you must have found good talents or a lot of members so that you can get help or time do check what the problem is)

ℜªℳ

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hmm.. I have all the items of the vbruntime package but I haven't tried putting them into the agisp folder. Maybe that'll work. I'll try that when I get my scandisk back.

EDIT: I do believe its possible for you guys to turn the engish agixp into a patch so that we can all just download the german version and patch the english file to make it easier. I did this with a previous tool although I don't remember what it was called. I would also do this myself but I have none of my work at this time.

Last edited:

ℜªℳ

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
It runs fine on my machine, but it seems at time to be kind of hit or miss as to whom all it likes to run on. Ive had it run fine on XP and Vista, although I've had mates who can't seem to get it to run. Try downloading the VB runtimes package.

Just tried all the VB packages (courtesy to/of D-trogh) and this doesn't help either. Neither does having all the .dll files work. It seems that a lot of my friends can't even get the german version of version 4.11 to work. I have the old version 3 of germany which works but that's no help. Putting both the agiixp in the same folder withh all the required items is no help. I run an xp and a vista and the problem occurs on both. Howabout trying to put a copy of the exact folder you have uploaded here after taking whatevers your own out of the folder. If it works for you it should wok for me.

AnimalCrossingX

Pokémon Olive Creator
Years
I'm having a problem with this...It seems that only the back sprites of Pokemon screw up when they are replaced. Every front sprite is fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hmm...I have a question: Can this edit the titlescreen? After all, it is compressed!

Years
complicated

hey can somebody tell me a quick tutorial on how the hell i can replace the hero pic wi this 1
gsctrainer01bmppo9.gif
[/URL]
because agixp is really annoying and sometimes it doesn't load!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back