• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill the last spot/RMT

Years
I'm curently using a Victini for the final slot, but he's simply not up to snuff, so I need a replacement. I'm also running Item clause. Feel free to rate the rest of the team.

Ninjask (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Atk / 16 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- X-Scissor

My lead, if i get off 1-2 swords dance and baton pass it to Garch, it usually a 6-0 win.

Garchomp (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

My main sweeper, with SD just in case Ninjask get killed by priority.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Recover
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

My late-game sweeper. He takes care of most things not steel.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Transform

Revenge kill!

Cloyster (M) @ Ice Gem
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Shell Smash
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast

My priority/secondary sweeper. He got Ice Gem to power up Ice Shard if he needs to use priority.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Noting that you have Ditto, am I correct in assuming that this is a DW team then?

Ninjask sucks. When someone sees it out in the lead spot, the first thing they're going to do is send out their pHazer and smash you with Roar. At the very least, perhaps try an Espeon so you can switch from obvious roars from stuff like Swampert or Skarmory? edit: DW Shandera just flat-out takes advantage of Ninjask. I can't remember whether or not Baton Pass beats out Shadow Tag but eh, still, you don't have much. I dunno exactly because I don't play Dream World. :<

Run Stone Edge > Aqua Tail on Garchomp. Gives better coverage. I'd say it doesn't miss as much but it sucks in that respect too sooo yeah.

Starmie is standard, though you always have the option of running HP Fire > Recover for Ferrothorn and friends.

Ditto... uh, what other moveset is there? XD;

I actually prefer a mixed Cloyster set, especially since you're smashing both stats at the same time. It kinda sucks to get walled by Jirachi tho. Either way, you shouldn't run Ice Shard because it's weak and you're going to outspeed everything and their mother after a Smash anyway. Stolen directly from Smogon:

name: Shell Smash
move 1: Shell Smash
move 2: Icicle Spear
move 3: Rock Blast
move 4: Shell Blade / Hydro Pump
item: Life Orb / White Herb
ability: Skill Link
nature: Jolly / Naive
evs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe

A Jolly nature with 208 Speed EVs are needed to outspeed Scarf Garchomp after a Shell Smash.

I'd offer suggestions for the last slot but I don't play DW and so I don't know what's "good" or "bad". Heck, has Smogon banned DW Chandelure yet? x__x;

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Noting that you have Ditto, am I correct in assuming that this is a DW team then?

Ninjask sucks. When someone sees it out in the lead spot, the first thing they're going to do is send out their pHazer and smash you with Roar. At the very least, perhaps try an Espeon so you can switch from obvious roars from stuff like Swampert or Skarmory? edit: DW Shandera just flat-out takes advantage of Ninjask. I can't remember whether or not Baton Pass beats out Shadow Tag but eh, still, you don't have much. I dunno exactly because I don't play Dream World. :<

Run Stone Edge > Aqua Tail on Garchomp. Gives better coverage. I'd say it doesn't miss as much but it sucks in that respect too sooo yeah.

Starmie is standard, though you always have the option of running HP Fire > Recover for Ferrothorn and friends.

Ditto... uh, what other moveset is there? XD;

I actually prefer a mixed Cloyster set, especially since you're smashing both stats at the same time. It kinda sucks to get walled by Jirachi tho. Either way, you shouldn't run Ice Shard because it's weak and you're going to outspeed everything and their mother after a Smash anyway. Stolen directly from Smogon:

name: Shell Smash
move 1: Shell Smash
move 2: Icicle Spear
move 3: Rock Blast
move 4: Shell Blade / Hydro Pump
item: Life Orb / White Herb
ability: Skill Link
nature: Jolly / Naive
evs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe

A Jolly nature with 208 Speed EVs are needed to outspeed Scarf Garchomp after a Shell Smash.

I'd offer suggestions for the last slot but I don't play DW and so I don't know what's "good" or "bad". Heck, has Smogon banned DW Chandelure yet? x__x;

If you run mix Cloyster you want 252 Atk / 40 SAtk / 216 Spd @ Naive which guarantees KO's on junk like Magnezone with H-Pump which Razor Shell doesn't do due to its rather lacklustre base power.

As for Chomp, you want either Fire Fang or Substitute. Fire Fang stops you being Skarm/Zong walled whilst Substitute lets you scout.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
You're going to need a Rapid Spinner, since Cloyster and Ninjask are vulnerable to SR; you're going to have to give it to Starmie (replace Ice Beam or Recover). Or, you can opt for Forretress as your last teammate to pair with Cloyster:
-Spikes/Stealth Rock
-Rapid Spin
-Gyro Ball/Payback/Volt Switch
-Earthquake/Volt Switch
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252 HP/112 Atk/144 Def
Item: Leftovers/Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy

Back