• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse_Runner

Rising Star
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2023
As I think I said in a previous post... I really do like this hack, it is one of the best that I have played. I just have one small problem. I'm stuck in the bedroom/house of the player (after the meeting of Poochyena in the woods and the mysterious person) and I can't get past that bit. Is it the ROM I'm using? I'm using Ruby USA as far as I'm aware. If it isn't the ROM, what am I doing or not doing? Have I some how missed something even though I follow the storyline (to that point) to the best of my ability.

If anyone can help, well... please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

- Mouse Runner

Years
this hack would be amaazing to play IF IT ACTUALLY WORKED ON MY VBA AND GPSP EMULATORS!!
i have a gpSP emulator for my PSP and a visual boy advance emulator but crono won't work on it for me! could any of you help me please? id rly appreciate it!

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
As I think I said in a previous post... I really do like this hack, it is one of the best that I have played. I just have one small problem. I'm stuck in the bedroom/house of the player (after the meeting of Poochyena in the woods and the mysterious person) and I can't get past that bit. Is it the ROM I'm using? I'm using Ruby USA as far as I'm aware. If it isn't the ROM, what am I doing or not doing? Have I some how missed something even though I follow the storyline (to that point) to the best of my ability.

If anyone can help, well... please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

- Mouse Runner

That is the end of the beta, i know it's short, but >Dante<
is currently working on beta 3 and im guessing that it will be much longer.

this hack would be amaazing to play IF IT ACTUALLY WORKED ON MY VBA AND GPSP EMULATORS!!
i have a gpSP emulator for my PSP and a visual boy advance emulator but crono won't work on it for me! could any of you help me please? id rly appreciate it!

Patch it to a US version ruby rom and you should have no problems. works fine on my VBA and my Gameboid Emualtor for android.

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
Can anyone give me a link for the rom based of this hack

Posting links to roms on this forum is against the rules, but a quick search on google will soon give results, search for a US version Ruby Rom, download, and patch it...

Years
That is the end of the beta, i know it's short, but >Dante<
is currently working on beta 3 and im guessing that it will be much longer.

Patch it to a US version ruby rom and you should have no problems. works fine on my VBA and my Gameboid Emualtor for android.

hey man the hack works on my VBA emulator for my Mac but it still doesn't work for my gpSP emulator for my PSP. could u possibly tell me what website u got YOUR ruby US version rom from? i used a US version and i still doesn't work. what site did YOU use? that'd help very well because then I'll know which US rom works FOR SURE you know what I mean?

thanks,

Mouse_Runner

Rising Star
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2023
AH thanks. M'sorry, I didn't realise that was as far as it went. Good hack though :) can't wait to play the next beta. :)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Looks like nice hack, but pokemons don't look something like "animals" anymore :|

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
this game look great i love alot about it... i have over 23 friends that are in love with this game but no matter what i download or patch rom (includes rubyv1.0) it will never work for me.... im getting made can someone help me

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
the hack is great, but I will be honest, I don't like the fake pokemon,
at the moment I play a older crono version with original pokemon, but when I will go to draken ville, through the wood, I get a black screen -.-
has someone a solution?

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2021
its a great hack im looking forward to the next beta and also the fakemon look amazing definitely better than many of GameFreaks and cant wait to see them :) good luck with the hack

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
I'm trying to play this hack on my DS with Acekard2i + Ezflash 3 in 1 expansion pack, but I get a white screen when I press "A" and can never get to the title screen...

The hack works fine in VBA on my computer...does anyone else have this problem/know how to fix it? This is the only hack that I have not been able to run on my DS...and I would very much like to play it there (it looks great!)

Help appreciated!

Years
The patch was bad as itself.
I tried the 162k SaveType, still did not work.
When i get to the intro, i skip it. Then everything suddenly goes white, and still hear the intro sounds.

Any way to fix it?
Tried in NO$GBA, VBA, and gPSP(GBA emu for PSP)!!
Still the same.
Such'a great game and dex, but the patch as bad.
I tried a Ruby ROM from DOPEROMS, and google'd a RUBY(1.0) ones--that came into the white screen in the intro.

Dante, PM me how to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back