• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Is this the place to ask for the Challenge Champ Emblem? Or am I supposed to ask Sydian directly...?

I'm just kinda wondering how it gets awarded, since I feel I am more than qualified...

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You should ask Sydian how to get that emblem. I don't think any mods outside of their section are really qualified to give it, since they know who is active in challenges and who is not.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hmm.. I've been thinking, if I request the Veteran emblem shortly before the deadline, will I be able to get it the exact time I joined this forum? :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hmm.. I've been thinking, if I request the Veteran emblem shortly before the deadline, will I be able to get it the exact time I joined this forum? :D

Well, smods and above are the only ones that can see the exact minute you joined (so chances of the exact minute are low but we could always edit it in modcp to reflect the actual minute), but otherwise if you mean the exact day, then yes, just post here on the actual date and we'll give it to you (we wouldn't go a day without checking here, lol). So yes, just wait until the day and you can have it. :3

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
Can I get the Veteran emblem?

Also, does the committed emblem count if it's spread over multiple accounts for one of the people in the pair?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Can I get the Veteran emblem?

Also, does the committed emblem count if it's spread over multiple accounts for one of the people in the pair?

Toujours is gunna give that to you, but for the second question, as long as it's been a year (even if you swap accounts but re-pair straight away), both people are still entitled to the emblem. :)

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years

Toujours is gunna give that to you, but for the second question, as long as it's been a year (even if you swap accounts but re-pair straight away), both people are still entitled to the emblem. :)
Would this also be the case if we have been here for more than 3 years, but it has been over multiple accounts?
(I haven't been here for that long yet, but for when the time does come....)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
If you can prove that the alternate accounts are yours, then I don't see why not.

King!

better
Years
I'm pretty sure I can get the veteran emblem now ^_^; Since I'm also pretty sure it has been three years since I joined. SO, may I have the veteran emblem, please? :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You got it! Congrats on 3 years!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
wow. so many hidden emblems. LOL. anyway, most of the members cannot get the nubcake emblem right? too bad about that.

i request the too lazy emblem.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Actually no one has gotten the Nubcake emblem afaik.

You weren't too lazy to post here :P

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
tumblr_lx1eaaz4U01qjxhji.jpg

at least my post count went up. LOL.

o yeah, i request the PC is my life emblem. Or that emblem where you spent ridiclulous times in PC. It is... 4:34 am last checking here in the philippines, UTC-8.

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Can I be a mod :P

Me want iStalker, but who should I stalk...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Can I be a mod :P

Me want iStalker, but who should I stalk...
This is not how you get emblems I'm afraid. The only way you get emblems from posting in this thread is by requesting for one of the 3 emblems which we allow members to request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back