• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Ah. You see, I've never seen the last season. In fact, due to the only channel I have that allowed me to watch the shows, stopped showing after the first few episodes. So in a way I've seen about the first 10 episodes of Season 1. I was really big fna as well. PLus I was about 6 so my favourite show being canceled/took off the air.

Feel my pain! Lol.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Ah. You see, I've never seen the last season. In fact, due to the only channel I have that allowed me to watch the shows, stopped showing after the first few episodes. So in a way I've seen about the first 10 episodes of Season 1. I was really big fna as well. PLus I was about 6 so my favourite show being canceled/took off the air.

Feel my pain! Lol.

Oh, sorry for presuming that everyone's seen the Anime, lol.
You can always go to YouTube or Yugiohfans to watch it...

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Youtube keeps removing them! They even removed Yu-Gi-Oh! 'The Abridged Series'. Curse you copyright-infringement!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Youtube keeps removing them! They even removed Yu-Gi-Oh! 'The Abridged Series'. Curse you copyright-infringement!

marikie0909 and YamiBakura1993 (I think it's that, or something similar) both have all the episodes on there.
There first few are hard to get though, I had trouble finding them.

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
I go to their channel...

And if it's removed, there's no way of seeing it...

Wait... I've found him. YOu gave me the wrong username.. lol.
His name is now: YamiBakura1988

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
marikie0909 and YamiBakura1993 (I think it's that, or something similar) both have all the episodes on there.
There first few are hard to get though, I had trouble finding them.
You used wrong names for them both.

EDIT: Okay, yeah. let's get back to the actual hack. Isn't there a Blue Eyes Shiny Dragon? You gogin to add him? Because he could be the legendary. YOu could make one of his moves a renamed self-destruct.

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
As I said in my previous post, maybe you should make Blue Eyes Shining Dragon as a Legendary

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
you need some screen shots

1. There's no rush.
2. No I don't; this isn't Hacks Showcase.
3. Stop being a noob before I hunt you down with my PWNBAR.

Harry Blue5 said:
As I said in my previous post, maybe you should make Blue Eyes Shining Dragon as a Legendary

Nah, I don't plan to have him in it. I could make a sequel about the Movie, but it's a bit too early to be thinking about that at the moment.

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
I suppose he wouldn't really fit in with the others.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Thanks Kevin :D

Yugi Sprite Draft 1 by Luke fon Fabre:

LittleYugiPokemanz.png

Yugi Sprite Draft 2 by Luke fon Fabre:

LittleYugiPokemanz-1.png

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Well,i would help if i new anything about it :) but yeah tell me when you finish or something because it seems very interesting

Hm, i could beta test or something,maybe sprite if you'd like although i am not very good it so yeah

Also what is a scripter? Yeah im new so you prolly wont need my help but.. yeah

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Thanks for the suppot. Scripting is kinda difficult, you have to know what you're doing...

Anyway, more Yugi drafts are win.

Luke fon Fabre said:
Walking I can try and get onto, I'll just have to like do some editing since I think I made the base off an NPC and all. Also for the heck of it I did some editing to the sides, such as adding the belt and stuff, plus trimming some of the pixels off the back so it didn't seem so fat. And I also added Yami Hair version too, also included the one with the back pixels to show the difference, oh and the first one I had forgotten the middle spike of yellow hair which Browarod pointed out.

LittleYugiPokemanz-2.png

LittleYugiPokemanz-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back