• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Jellicent is also quite the common threat only because it's kinda bulky and it's quite the rapid spin blocker and a pain in the neck to get rid of. And usually anything that gets rid of Jellicent is walled by Ferrothorn, so you'd have to watch out for both of those Pokemon. It's really not surprising if they end up on the same team.

That'll probably work out, between Jellicent & Ferrothorn. Though, I dislike them both, so I don't use them, at all.

Years
  • Seen today

But, whether the most of players choose more or less the same 4 moves for their Pokemon? or whether we would be sufficient to just know what the moves are almost certainly exist in a Pokemon? (I never do competitive battle with human.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today

Then, what else do you think is also important in competitive battling?
Are legendary pokemon really overpowering other pokemon, or people just think using legendary is unfair since their base stats is higher?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Basically what Dondon said. You may use Legendaries in competitive, but they have to be in the right tier. If you try to use an OU Legend in the UU tier, people won't be happy.

Years
  • Seen today

I see.. in competitive battling we also need to know the tier of each pokemon, wow, competitive battling is more complex than I expected. Thank you for tutoring me, it's helpful. =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Could be both, d'nya.

I have yet to find a shiny for fifth gen. Of course, I haven't been playing it lately.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Me neither. I haven't exactly touched my white version since around... April or so. Just haven't had the want to. :/ Same goes for well.. Pokemon games in general, actually.

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022

Ive got my torchicken evolving into my combusting chicken which goes into a blazed up chicken. Yay..

Years
5. Did you pay more than $25 for the remote and its shipping, Derk? 'cause I got a used one for that much at a local game store.

Am I too much of a Pokemon TCG nerd when all I want to do this weekend is build decks that would be fun concepts but wouldn't win any tournaments?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
5. Did you pay more than $25 for the remote and its shipping, Derk? 'cause I got a used one for that much at a local game store.

Am I too much of a Pokemon TCG nerd when all I want to do this weekend is build decks that would be fun concepts but wouldn't win any tournaments?
Eh, probably....I mostly collect Pokemon cards to add to my collections, & I usually never use them in a card battle.

Anyway, I got to get back to PKmn Black ver, & starting looking for some Latias on the GTS servers.

Last edited:
Back