• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Hehehe! I wanna join! ^^

Username: diegokamei
Partner(s): Woobat and Drowzee :P
-----------*----------------*---------*--------
Current Topic:
Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How?
-Well, Pokemon BW is not aired in Latinoamerica yet, but I saw something about it in Internet. Hmm, yes, I think it bothers me becouse -im glad they have accended ^^ - but like they are now more "professional" they just appear like 5 min. of the whole episode, but in previous seasons -like they weren't professionals- appeared almos the whole episode, and i liked that, i liked the crazy James, the total nuts Jessie and Meawth, but now.... Abou the time, nop. I would like to see them more in this season, no just 5 minutes. They deserve more time! Ahahahaha~

Hello and welcome!!!

I'll still watch the movie, but Team Rocket is generally the humour of the movies, so they've made a bad decision.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I've actually only seen a few BW episodes but i've seen about 5 now. Team Rocket weren't in three of them and they only had about thirty seconds of screen time in the other. It was clearly building up to some plot point but all they did was get orders from a rocket at the train station and later smash a shrine to what I guess was Zekrom (which admittedly that scene was cool).
I'm up for making the trio intimidating threats again but it has demoted them to extras when they stole the show from our heroes for the last decade. leaving them out of the movie is a big mistake, it'll be the only one they're not in... I don't like it....

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Hehehe! I wanna join! ^^

Username: diegokamei
Partner(s): Woobat and Drowzee :P
-----------*----------------*---------*--------

Current Topic:
Welcome, welcome! :D I'll add you to the member list, but I'll add your Pokemon later because the sprites are crazy. Quite frustrating!

I'm up for making the trio intimidating threats again but it has demoted them to extras when they stole the show from our heroes for the last decade. leaving them out of the movie is a big mistake, it'll be the only one they're not in... I don't like it....
Definitely! I don't understand the production crew. Dammit, even Shudo said that Pokemon without the trio isn't Pokemon!!! I hope someone can remember them that :P!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I'm sorry to be so quiet. I'll be done with work soon!!! Has anyone listened to the radio show lately?

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I haven't seen any of that radio stuff but i saw the transcript posted earlier and they seemed much more like the trio of old.
I stumbled across something interesting the other day and it made me think about all the different 'versions' of the rocket trio. I thought that everyone has different ideas of what they want them to be. Really evil, sinister villains willing to harm anyone to get what they want? Ineffective clowns who have the ambition to be evil but not the ability? Or do they have a heart of gold they just try to repress but often finding themselves acting as the good guys because that's what they really are?
Also brings in their relationships with Ash, Pikachu and his friends. Do they really hate each other? Or do they actually like each other and the constant struggle between them is more friendly then it seems.
I lean more towards the trio being good guys in denial (James more then the other two) and that they really do like Ash and co (Meowth-Pikachu have a great friend-foe relationship). Wondering where the rest of you think Team Rocket trio belongs on the scale of morality?

Rocketmon

Rocket Grunt
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
I'd love to join!

Username: Rocketmon
Partner(s): I don't know....

It does bother me as I don't think Team Rocket are being shown enough and in my opinion team rocket are the best part of the show, what is being shown is pretty epic but I do prefer how they were before. I don't think they suit being all serious :P

vaporeon7

Years
I'd love to join!

Username: Rocketmon
Partner(s): I don't know....

It does bother me as I don't think Team Rocket are being shown enough and in my opinion team rocket are the best part of the show, what is being shown is pretty epic but I do prefer how they were before. I don't think they suit being all serious :P

Hello Rocketmon and welcome to Team Rocket! You really need to think of some partner Pokémon. From your avatar, I'm assuming you like Koffing, so why not make that one of them? Otherwise we have a large selection of others like Carvanha and Cacnea.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcome Rocketmon! I hope you become an active part of our group! ^^ Darn, I really have to correct all the Pokemon sprites once again!!!

Arbok, I think you created a very good question! Where do the rest of you think the Team Rocket trio belongs on the scale of morality?
JJ&M are definitely good people deep inside. They have, after all, helped the good guys several times in critical situations. I think they have turned to a criminal life because of their difficult pasts, but they could get away from it if an opportunity showed up. They'd still remain mischievous, though :P.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Man, we're becoming so inactive!!! I'm sad! Where's everyone? Especially now that we have an interesting topic to discuss! :)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
No problem, and I wasn't really thinking about you :P! I feel like we're the only 2 left!

I haven't watched the episode in which Gio returns yet!!! I really have to watch it now because I love Gio!
[Edit] Wait... I've just finished watching the last episode and he's not there, haha. You were simply referring to our expectations in general weren't you?

Last edited:

vaporeon7

Years
No problem, and I wasn't really thinking about you :P! I feel like we're the only 2 left!

I haven't watched the episode in which Gio returns yet!!! I really have to watch it now because I love Gio!
[Edit] Wait... I've just finished watching the last episode and he's not there, haha. You were simply referring to our expectations in general weren't you?

No, big things are happening with Team Rocket, well are gonna happen, and it isn't exactly known if they'll survive...

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I've seen the preview which seems to suggest that their role is coming to an end. I'm worried, that would suck. I also hope they won't kill Giovanni.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I've seen the preview which seems to suggest that their role is coming to an end. I'm worried, that would suck. I also hope they won't kill Giovanni.

Getting rid of the trio is a mistake. They're just as iconic as Ash and Meowth is almost as iconic as Pikachu because of the anime. I also doubt anyone will die on the show, the very words are forbidden. Except in movies sometimes...

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
username: Altomare
partners: Sandshrew, Carvanha (I can only see Grimer, Sandshrew, Drowzee, Woobat, Yanmask)

About the sceen time....well to be honest I loved the trio back during the early eps (kanto mainly) but I just got tired of them. Not seeing them always is alright for me, but they're always welcome to appear in future eps.

vaporeon7

Years
username: Altomare
partners: Sandshrew, Carvanha (I can only see Grimer, Sandshrew, Drowzee, Woobat, Yanmask)

About the sceen time....well to be honest I loved the trio back during the early eps (kanto mainly) but I just got tired of them. Not seeing them always is alright for me, but they're always welcome to appear in future eps.

Welcome to Team Rocket Altomare, apparently the images keep breaking and we can't fix it, I suppose we could do a text list of them as well. I'm really excited, the Team Rocket arc of the anime is starting next episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back