• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black Shadows Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Black Shadows Foundation *RECRUITING*

Black Shadows Foundation

<--Introduction-->

Hello, people. My name is CrystalStatic, and I'm here to start up a group for my hack.
If you haven't figured out already, the hack that is in development is called "Pokémon Black Shadows: ---". The --- will be replaced later once the hack's sub-title is worked out.
This group's main objective or goal is to create an enjoyable gameplay experience for others to, well, experience.
Pokémon Black Shadows: (insert sub-title here) is a WIP hack with a base ROM of Fire Red.
This game will focus deeply on storyline while delivering a satisfying experience as a whole. The game is being designed to somewhat mimic the style of a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game. Because of this, lots of time and effort should go into making the game as engaging as possible without overdoing some aspects.

<--Current Project-->

* Pokémon Black Shadows: ---

<--Recruitment Information-->

There are some things you'll need to know and consider before applying to be a part of the group.
First thing's first... I am only looking for one skill right now, which is:

* Music Editor/Inserting

<--Application Form-->

Please fill out every bullet point on the form:
Code:
* Rate yourself on your skill with what you applied for:           //1-10
* Proof of skill rating:                                          
* Contact Preference/Information:

<--Current Members-->

* CrystalStatic - Scripting, mapping, OW spriting, tile inserting/editing, organizing.

<--Screenshots-->

h1kRy2I.png
Mhl1aV6.png

vdpbkcj.png
6U0lE3G.png

BQMRII8.png
BS838ve.png

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Whoa...! Awesome Hack. I would help but I am currently working on my project and as well in a team.
Suggestion: How about making the ROM hack of Ruby? There are many tools for this ROM and you could use the Transparent text-Box to make the game look better when pokemon talk? Its a suggestion your probably to far to reset. But anyways best of luck!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hi, I just had an idea. It doesn't look good if you're trying to show the whole Pokemon when they're
talking. I think they're better off having mugshots like some trainers do. I think I can help you with that.
If you wanted to. Just a suggestion. If you don't want to, then that's fine :)

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Whoa...! Awesome Hack. I would help but I am currently working on my project and as well in a team.
Suggestion: How about making the ROM hack of Ruby? There are many tools for this ROM and you could use the Transparent text-Box to make the game look better when pokemon talk? Its a suggestion your probably to far to reset. But anyways best of luck!

I only hack Fire Red and don't know much about hacking Ruby, so yeah, that will have to stick. Also, I tried using transparent textboxes for the pokepic and text but none of the tutorials (for Fire Red) on PC work perfectly for me. There's always just a little quirk to them that make it not worth it. Hopefully I can get some ASM editors on the team so we can get some transparency working correctly :)

Hi, I just had an idea. It doesn't look good if you're trying to show the whole Pokemon when they're
talking. I think they're better off having mugshots like some trainers do. I think I can help you with that.
If you wanted to. Just a suggestion. If you don't want to, then that's fine :)

I think I'm going to stick with the whole image. Making detailed mugshots requires me to replace existing images and is quite time consuming.

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I like saturnas' idea... But once you've came this far that idea can be used for later once the game is complete lol, Yeah for good asm people search on WAH! they got some pretty good people who help

Years
Position that is being applied for: Music Editor
Position that is being applied for that is not listed above:
Rate yourself on your skill with what you applied for: Pretty good!
Proof of skill rating: PM if you're interested in seeing my work.
Contact Preference/Information: Preferably email, again PM if you're interested.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Position that is being applied for that is not listed above: Professor Introduction, Youtube Trailer (Advertising), and wallpaper making (Banners and stuff like that.)

Rate yourself on your skill with what you applied for: 9

Proof of skill rating: I'll PM you when I get everything organized.

Contact Preference/Information: PM, VM, Skype, anything.

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Position that is being applied for that is not listed above: Professor Introduction, Youtube Trailer (Advertising), and wallpaper making (Banners and stuff like that.)

Rate yourself on your skill with what you applied for: 9

Proof of skill rating: I'll PM you when I get everything organized.

Contact Preference/Information: PM, VM, Skype, anything.

Wow, very unique skills. I will be waiting for a PM of your skill rating proof.

Position that is being applied for: Music Editor
Position that is being applied for that is not listed above:
Rate yourself on your skill with what you applied for: Pretty good!
Proof of skill rating: PM if you're interested in seeing my work.
Contact Preference/Information: Preferably email, again PM if you're interested.

I will be waiting for a PM on the skill proof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back