• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Hmm, let me take a quick look through the thread again. ^_^

Ok. Sorry the thread is so large. I have a lot of events I know. Anyway. I will hjave the Lugia File Checked also. I have to have both a eye check an a file check to see if it is legit or not. So far we have 1 hacked out of 2 confirmations. If the 2nd comes back hacked then I will deem it as hacked. I just have to be sure because I had to trade 3 legit Shiny events for the Lugia.:)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Ok. Sorry the thread is so large. I have a lot of events I know. Anyway. I will hjave the Lugia File Checked also. I have to have both a eye check an a file check to see if it is legit or not. So far we have 1 hacked out of 2 confirmations. If the 2nd comes back hacked then I will deem it as hacked. I just have to be sure because I had to trade 3 legit Shiny events for the Lugia.:)
It's ok. ^_^;

Anyway, how about
Japanese Flower Paradise Shaymin UT
Japanese Faraway Island Mew UT (Both Shiny and non shiny)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
It's ok. ^_^;

Anyway, how about
Japanese Flower Paradise Shaymin UT
Japanese Faraway Island Mew UT (Both Shiny and non shiny)

Ok. Sure. The Shiny one I just had the name re written in English form so I could tell the 2 apart. I will get them now. I think The Shiny one is on my Pearl. Getting them now. Thanks.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ok. Thanks. Wow you are late tonight XD.:) Remember I need those cloned please. See you on with the clones. Thanks.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Probably because I was playing PBR. xD

Oh. Cool. Can you hurry? I have to go really soon. I can't do super late trades every night because I have seizures if I am up late every night past midnight. Thanks. I hate to rush but that is what happens to me. Thanks.:)

Enigma

Years
I am trying to get back on ASAP, but it's taking a while. Sorry 'bout that. ^_^;

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Possibly. I have school Tuesday, so i'm not sure.

Thanks for the trade. Just so you know if we trade I can't be up this late so we have to start trading when I get here because of my seizures. They are mild but when I don't get enough sleep they increase. Thanks.:)

Enigma

Years
Ok. That's fine. I know how it is with seisures. (Because of family related stuff)

So 10:00 exactly then? I'll be here. (if I'm not, I'll tell you)

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2010
I want these events:

Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Spain)
Pokemon Ranger Riolu level 30 UT. Will have to clone.

Look in my Thread for offers, PM me with answer

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ok. I will look. Are you active between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST? If so I can trade then unless you are on in a bit then I can but I have to get them cloned though.:)

Ok. That's fine. I know how it is with seisures. (Because of family related stuff)

So 10:00 exactly then? I'll be here. (if I'm not, I'll tell you)

Oh ok. If you are on Wi-Fi when I am not here just accept to Voice chat and we can trade then too.:)

Last edited:

Enigma

Years
xxashxx said:
Oh ok. If you are on Wi-Fi when I am not here just accept to Voice chat and we can trade then too.:)

Ok. I'll be here at 9:00. ^_^

Did you say that you need something cloned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back