• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm very upset. I've spent the last few days trying to play this game, which I absolutely love! I'm glad to see that it's finished. However, I'm at the point where I'm going to Lustersand town, and after like two hours finally walking to the place, I have to battle Jimmy. The screen goes off focus and moves right, showing part of the town when we begin our battle. Once I finish and win, it stays in that position and I can't do anything else. I really hope this can get resolved because I really want to know what happens at the end T_T
That's unfortunately the only bug that keeps on happening...
Until DJG messes up with your save, try to reach the Town by yourself and try to enter a building, after that, camera returns to normal.

Linkazoo

The Fabulous Lord of Unicorns
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
i have been playing this game for the past few days and im kinda stuck somewhere after the main storyline...
I have got devihel, breatherna, felinar, giratina and lugia from the legendaries and im trying to get gabby now but somethings messed up. I saw that vid on YT that shows u gotta meet gabby and claire in oceanshine, then go to the top of mountain through the cave above waterfall to meet gabby and diane there, then back to oceanshine, activate quest and listen to the old guy, but i did the mountain part before the one in oceanshine and now, even though i have activated the quest, the old man wont tell me the story... Any ideas?
Apart from that, how do i start that quest to collect ruby destiny fragments? Chaomega is telling me to meet giratina in shadow valley (which i already did, and chosen to be its trainer) and idk what to do. I cant even get to the shadow valley now cause the cave which leads to it somehow became a dead end...
Oh, and how do i get hevah symbol to be able to take a boat from rainbow path to gento?
And the last thing - all "marts" except the one at hevah league got messed up as well. They dont sell anything (only offer me things marked as ?????). same thing with the guy who sells elemental stones...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
Thanks!!!' Now I understand all :D. Oh and how I go to Togen Island? And the others islands below?

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey So Ive been Playing this for the past few Days I went to the Breeze Islands and Then Declined the offer to join team earth [Working on another one to Join them] And then I went to the Ranger HQ and they told me to go to Mt.Krystal finished it and NOw the Stone thing keeps on telling me to go to Lustersand town I just dont know how to

Linkazoo

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
To storyline questions: Have you tried reading the guide?

i guess i didnt notice that first post was edited since the last time i checked it :)
anyway, found out about that hevah symbol, but i still cant figure out what to do about gabby and the people who sell stuff...
to get rid of that chaomega glitch i need to upgrade to v.16 if i understood properly, right?

Last edited:

Linkazoo

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015

It's always better to update to most up-date version but... what do you mean by Chaomega glitch?

the one i previously described... when it keeps telling you to go to shadow valley...
but, nvm, djg has fixed my save file :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey So Ive been Playing this for the past few Days I went to the Breeze Islands and Then Declined the offer to join team earth [Working on another one to Join them] And then I went to the Ranger HQ and they told me to go to Mt.Krystal finished it and NOw the Stone thing keeps on telling me to go to Lustersand town I just dont know how to

Lustersand Town is located south from Rainbow City or east from Rintah Town.

Thanks!!!' Now I understand all :D. Oh and how I go to Togen Island? And the others islands below?

Togen Island cannot be accessed (although you can get there if you went to the Bad Mode of the game).

how do i start that quest to collect ruby destiny fragments? Chaomega is telling me to meet giratina in shadow valley (which i already did, and chosen to be its trainer) and idk what to do. I cant even get to the shadow valley now cause the cave which leads to it somehow became a dead end...

In the latest available patch, I applied a pyramid inside the tower of fate that will fix that bug. :3

all "marts" except the one at hevah league got messed up as well. They dont sell anything (only offer me things marked as ?????). same thing with the guy who sells elemental stones...

I heard that that bug only likes to pop up on mobile emulators...
No idea why. =/

A question:
were the original stats of first generation pokemons modified?

No, but a few of them were replaced and not available.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
1. You do an another game of ruby destiny? 2.why you did not do can catch shadow lugia?
3. It's possible battle with Blitz out the pillars? 4.Why Blitz have Shadow Lugia

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
i picked the bad side and i talked to the boss and went to krystal mountain and lost and i ended up at a pokecenter and i dont know how to get back to the place with the boss

Years

I heard that that bug only likes to pop up on mobile emulators...
No idea why. =/
Yeah I also played it on Mobile emulator and figured out the problem. I had to complete some events inside the area first and then I could buy/sell items from it.

i picked the bad side and i talked to the boss and went to krystal mountain and lost and i ended up at a pokecenter and i dont know how to get back to the place with the boss
You can still go to Mount Krystal if you a poke which knows Surf.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
You can still go to Mount Krystal if you a poke which knows Surf.[/QUOTE]

when i try to get to mount krystal it says i cant go home or it says the rangers could get you

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
I've done everything with out hacking besides a couple masterballs and rare candies ,but I got to the point where I need to go to the Hevah League because Garatina has escaped but when I go there nothing happens i have the 6th badge but the pink triangles keep telling me to go to Lustersand but i've already done all of that. What do i do to fix the glitch

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I've done everything with out hacking besides a couple masterballs and rare candies ,but I got to the point where I need to go to the Hevah League because Garatina has escaped but when I go there nothing happens i have the 6th badge but the pink triangles keep telling me to go to Lustersand but i've already done all of that. What do i do to fix the glitch

Go back to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz.
Earn your badge there.

If that doesn't work, head to Guardia Town and battle the gym leader there.

when i try to get to mount krystal it says i cant go home or it says the rangers could get you

PM me your saved file.
Include details of your error (so I will know what I need to fix).

1. You do an another game of ruby destiny? 2.why you did not do can catch shadow lugia?
3. It's possible battle with Blitz out the pillars? 4.Why Blitz have Shadow Lugia

1. Yes.
2. Because Shadow Lugia isn't important in the LoG storyline.
3. No.
4. Because, in the real timeline, he was controlled by Shadow Lugia in Reign of Legends.

Can i trade pokemon via the second floor in the pokecenter? :D :D

Of course. That's the purpose of the second floor, right? o.0
Anyway, I made that accessible because my bros and I used to play the game together, and we tend to do link battles and trades.

Keep in mind that, if you trade with other games, the PKMN would be really different.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
does kirlia evolve into gallade? if so what level or how?
PS: sorry if this was asked already.

EDIT: found the answer nvm.

Last edited:

Linkazoo

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
Yeah I also played it on Mobile emulator and figured out the problem. I had to complete some events inside the area first and then I could buy/sell items from it.
I have completed the entire game including the quests as well, and i still can't buy things anywhere else except the hevah league poke mart :(
but i guess it doesn't really matter now when i'm done :)

Years

Of course. That's the purpose of the second floor, right? o.0
Anyway, I made that accessible because my bros and I used to play the game together, and we tend to do link battles and trades.

Keep in mind that, if you trade with other games, the PKMN would be really different.
Does that means VBA actually supports linking? How come? Bro please PM me so I could also learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back