• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Chaos Emerald Version

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Untitled-1.png

Character names

Male: Brendan ¦ Female: May

Basic Plot

The current story is based 17 years after Emerald. Your play the role of either Brendan or May throughout the story. After the first event in Emerald with Teams Aqua and Magma a mysterious plague of evil Pokémon begin to appear... A dark shadow begins to spread over the region.. The source is at first unknown however after some time passes the organization behind it all reveals there selves as Team Chaos. The Leader of Team Chaos never reveals his name or true identity by always wearing an iron, electronic mask that deepens his voice.

Team Chaos is in control of Hoenn for multiple years with no trouble, every plan is flawless. Then you appear...

Your character (Brendan/May) wakes up in the middle of a dark shadow however doesn't seem to be controlled by it like the other people and Pokémon. Your character see's that a wild Riolu is being cornered by a group of evil dark controlled Pokémon and so protects it. Your character then blacks out.

Your character then finds them self in Prof. Birch's Lab. This is where the main story begins..

(I won't go on any farther as I don't want to ruin it)

Characters

Player- Brendan and May
Mum- She's.. mum
Prof Oak- You know who he is ;D
Prof Birch- Hoenn prof

More.. but I won't ruin it :3

Features

All generations Pokémon so far (Some X and Y)
Main Character Pokémon
Old characters return
References to not just the games but also the series
more than you can imagine :3

Screenshots so far

Untitled.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled1.png

Character and Pokémon Concept art

Team Chaos's Leader
Cylan%20Yung1.jpg

New Legendary Pokémon Concept Art (You are able to fight but not catch in game)
This Pokémon has the combined power of Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Jirachi and Darkrai
Legendary%20Pokemon%202.jpg

Credits

Credit to the maker of Pokemon Essentials starter kit.
Credit to the Beta Testers
Credit to Baby Dialga & Rayquaza for the amazing Tilesets :D
Credit to.. Nintendo for the original Pokemon games because without them none of this would be possible.

If there's anyone I missed let me know and I will make sure you are credited.

Join the team Currently looking for a pixel artist :3

I am recruiting and currently so if you wish to join send me this form.
Preferred method of contact(PM through youtube would be nice) YouTube name is JABimations

Username-
Position Wanted-
Examples of work-
Timezone-
Any extra info i need to know for work-

Team so far

JABimations - Writer, Script, art etc etc
SquidNut - Beta Tester
SAJstudios - Beta Tester

Thanks

Thank's for taking the time to read this thread. I hope you agree that this is an interesting way to revamp Pokémon Emerald and thank you.. again :3

Last edited:

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
You do know that if it's 17 years after Emerald, it would make Brendan/May about 27/28 right? And I'm guessing you've got an excuse to give Brendan and May Lvl.5 Pokemon instead of their Hoenn Region champion level ones. Other than that, I like the look of the concept art.

Back