• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blew's Trade Thread of Events

Do you find it hard and confusing to pick and offer events in this thread?

• Yes (optional - PM/VM me with your reason why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blew

Blew Your Mind!
Years
***Now with Pokéwalker and XD: Gale of Darkness Pokémon***

Hello and welcome to Blew's Trade Thread of Events. Here, I can offer you many events which I have collected over the past few months.

Please note that I prefer to file trade my events. This does not mean that I can't Wi-Fi trade, it's just my preferred method due to the fact that it's a quicker means of trading for me and it allows for larger trades altogether.

Rules

- Follow all PokéCommunity basic rules.
- Be patient.
- Don't beg (seriously, it you won't get anywhere).
- Don't hold conversations on this thread with anyone other than myself.
- No text talk ("plz", "tnx" etc.).

As far as trading is concerned, DO NOT TRADE ME HACKED POKÉMON. If you do happen to trade me a hack and do not offer a replacement, then I will set up a blacklist and place your name on it. If I happen to trade you a hack, then I will offer a refund ASAP (as you are expected to do so with me).

Wants

- Event Pokémon
- Pokéwalker Pokémon
- XD: Gale of Darkness Pokémon

-----

- GOO = Good Offers Only
- NFT = Not For Trade

Event Pokémon on Offer

Spoiler:

Pokéwalker Pokémon on Offer

Spoiler:

XD: Gale of Darkness Pokémon on Offer

Spoiler:

Thanks for dropping by :D​

Last edited:

Project.

Tarot reading;
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2010
Hello! I'm intersted in

07100 / えいがかん Celebi / Quirky / Likes to run / Jul. 10, 2010

I have some EV'd trained pokes, Hector darkrai event, and a few shinies. Please PM me to see what I've got. ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2018
Can I please get an Eigakan Celebi? That is the Giovanni event right? It doesn't matter to me which one I get, so Basically it's your choice. I can offer a TRU Shaymin (I don't think I saw one of those in your events list.). Thanks!

Last edited:

Blew

Blew Your Mind!
Years
Hello! I'm intersted in

07100 / えいがかん Celebi / Quirky / Likes to run / Jul. 10, 2010

I have some EV'd trained pokes, Hector darkrai event, and a few shinies. Please PM me to see what I've got. ;)

I looked at your thread and there is nothing I need for it other than Pokérus if you have that? I need it at the moment so I can start RNG.

Can I please get an Eigakan Celebi? That is the Giovanni event right? It doesn't matter to me which one I get, so Basically it's your choice. I can offer a TRU Shaymin (I don't think I saw one of those in your events list.). Thanks!

I'm pretty sure Eigakan Celebi does not activate the Giovanni event.

-----

Also guys, please should note that I am looking for any event I don't have. Even if you've only got a Crown Entei (as an example), I'll most likely accept it so long as it's of a different date, nature and/or characteristic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Can i have a meyago swinub for a winners path bronzor holding a power herb?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Hi i'm interesting on your Goon's Scizor and your Satoshi's Pikachu...I can give you a WCS Shiny Eevee and a 10Anniv Suicune or a Mystry Mew....

Back