• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Khawill

<3
Years
Makoto and Spark
Makoto growled at the insult of him, "You watch your toungue, you should speak to her with respect." He walked next to Sparks bed and sat protectively next to her, "She saved my life and I owe her a lot! And she gave me a name, which you can't have."

Spark sighed, "Makoto, I don't think you get the point of a name." She still couldn't move and laid flat as a board on the bed, "Aria, I'm so glad to see you, I wish you could see me in a less embarrassing state. You see I was flying east when I was attacked by the energy that was building up within me. Needless to say I was paralyzed. Makoto here risked is life to save me, and I must say it is much better than the possible future where I am taken by bandits." She smiled a bit, "Please get along with him, he is a good, foolish boy. Reminds me of Arc in a way I guess."

"She needs berries! Or a special medicine that comes in a yellow bottle, I'm not sure which would be easier to find, but if you don't get her one she will be paralyzed forever." He growled, "And if she dies I will promise to hunt you down until you kill me or I kill you."

Spark said minorly irritated, "Please don't threaten old friends like that, when you want to make friends, you don't threaten to kill them, especially if you want them to do something."

His ears folded back and he nodded, "I'm sorry." He looked at Aria, "I apologize for threatening you and that boys life, I merely wish to see Spark better again, because then she can leave and that will make her happy, which will make me a little bit happy too." He said solemnly.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"...well. Who would have guessed... Usually, I have a large stash, but some idiot had to go crushing them all... Although, I didn't walk away from his corpse empty handed." Aria said, fusing with Blaze. "A Blaziken, with quite the powerful moveset." Aria added.

Aria stood, thinking of how she would be able to heal Spark. She thought back to the mountain, where their stuff was. The wielder had rummaged through all the large bags, but there was still her stash, which she had always kept on her belt, just for situations like this. Her hands instinctively went to its usual position, but it wasn't there.

Grr... If only there was just some way to get there quickly and back again with little trouble...That one kid's teleport ability would be helpful... Aria thought, pacing the room.

"Makoto, if that's what you go by, what kind of a spirit do you have? Just trying to count our benefits." Aria said. She had a plan that was starting to unfold in her head, but it depended on Makoto having a Zorua spirit, and therefore being able to fly.

And if he doesn't? Blaze quipped up. Aria shook her head.

We burn that bridge when we get there. Stop being pessimistic.

As you wish, Mistress Aria.
Blaze said, fading back to his usual place near the back of her mind. Aria tried to remain calm as she thought out other ways to get to the bags and her berries.

If there was a way to transfer spirits, that'd be the end of it, but I doubt that's possible without killing the previous wielder in the process... Aria thought grudgingly as her face changed to a grimace.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
300.png

Chapter One:
Neighborhood Ruins

Part Five

"... Th-thank you... I haven't eaten in quite a while." The man adjusted his glasses, speaking between eating. One of the lenses in his glasses was cracked, and he wore a white lab coat that seems to be very dirty. A black undershirt was visible as well, and tan jeans with a few tears in them. He seemed pale and disheveled and often lost in thought. He immediately turned his attention back to the smaller girl. "So, Amethyst... What are you doing here? I thought your parents sent you to--" He seemed to catch himself mid-sentence and just stopped speaking.

Amethyst responded very assertively, though there was no doubt shock and surprise in her expression. "What?? What do you know about that??" Her hair started to flutter up and hover partially, and she clenched her fists with a look of determination. "Tell me what you know, Blaine. /Now/." Amy gritted her teeth, and sharp fangs gleamed along her teeth.

The man just looked sort of taken aback. It was only now that he'd acknowledged the other two wielders. "I-I-uh... Come with me, and I'll explain everything." He gestured toward another ruined house on the street, directly across from Amy's. If Lucy were to touch Amy at this moment, she'd feel tenseness and a sort of energy about her.

Fixed Float!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Mt Coronet Village
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy was mildly disappointed. "Oh..." What could she say. She had hoped to get an opinion from a boy on her new outfit. After all, he had the tools to appreciate it. Right? Or at least that's how she saw it. She had thought the dress looked kind of nice! Perhaps... perhaps if she adjusted a little detail here or there? As Lucy bothered to worry about her new outfit and how it looked on her something far more interesting was going on. Lucy wasn't oblivious, but she didn't let it concern her. As long as this man did what Amethyst wanted, they wouldn't have a problem. That's right buddy. The small one is your boss. Do what she says or I eat you. She really didn't have to place her hand on Amethyst to know how the smaller girl felt. Her tone and body language said it all, not to mention the fact that Lucy was still holding Amethyst's hand in a supportive manner. She didn't let go in fact, but rather looked down at Amethyst and nodded to her approvingly when the man suggested they follow, seemingly indicating that she was not going to be all hyper-protective Mom and send Amethyst to her room for talking to strangers. Frankly, that just wasn't the way Lucy worked, nor did she have a society telling her to work that way. Lucy was a much more laid back guardian.

Needless to say, Lucy proceeded to just sort of... glance at Bay quietly before moving to presumably follow this strange man. It had occurred to her that the fact that he knew Amethyst somehow was very strange, but any implications were lost on her. She was just... lost, and silently hoped for an explanation in the near future.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Mt. Coronet Village Ruins
Bay nodded to the man who showed his appreciation for the food. The girl who asked of his opinion of her outfit looked slightly disappointed in his response.

"So, Amethyst... What are you doing here? I thought your parents sent you to--"
"What? What do you know about that?"

Bay's ears perked up as he now knew something was up, and moreover, the company in his presence was hiding something that he knew wasn't any of his business. He leaned his body to walk away until he heard the small girl speak again.

"Tell me what you know, Blaine. Now."

She flaunted her teeth towards the man whose face changed it's expression upon the sight of the fangs that appeared to glitter. Her hair raised ?super saiyan? making her look menacing. Bay looked in the direction of the blonde girl who appeared to be treating the situation at hand pretty lightly.

The strange man beckoned us to follow and the little girl, Amethyst followed and the blond girl behind. Bay, unsure as to whether or not this will be safe, lagged behind for a few seconds then .uneasily followed them.

"Aren't you treating this a little bit too leniently?" he said to the girl as he caught up to her, unsure if he should still follow but curiousity got the best of him.

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Children's City​

When the boy approached James kept completely quiet, his eyes fixed upon him the entire time.
"I know not of whoever this is." James informed Aria, moving his hands to his sides and standing his full height, eyeing the boy as if he were a criminal. When he heard the boy speak of killing him though, he broke into a mocking laughter. "Kill me? Are you daft? You make it sound like that would be easy!!" James shook his head in derision at the boy when he fused as if to fight Aria, seemingly annoyed by her waving him backward. "Don't tell me you actually think he /could/ kill me, Aria." James said with a disgruntled sigh. "I must say I'm rather offended by such notions. What am I, scotch mist?" Despite the seemingly inevitable fight, the tension died down somewhat and Aria began walking with the boy. Even after the situation diffused, James remained angry. He didn't like this boy taking him for granted. There was a dark black urge writhing within James that told him to jump the boy while he had the chance and slice his limbs off, but he fought it. Now was not the time to make a spectacle. The red-haired boy followed Aria and Makoto, pulling his hood up, covering his hair and casting a shadow over his eyes. He entered the door after Aria had kicked it in and had followed her to Spark, slipping into the corner of the room and remaining silent while Aria conversed with the paralyzed girl.
Upon hearing of Spark needing the cure for paralysis however, Andy piped up. "You need berries to heal you...? I don't have many, and I usually only use them for food... But I have a few in my bag. I'm sure I could part with them if I really had to." James didn't know whether he wanted to help this new girl. She had a funny air about her, and the fact that their was a deranged kid helping her out set off alarm bells in his brain. Aria seemed to trust her though, so he felt that maybe he could take the chance. Just this once.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
300.png

Chapter One:
Neighborhood Ruins

Part Six

As Blaine led the group to the house ruins across the street, he seemed to walk at a slightly quick pace. Perhaps there was something to fear in these parts? Maybe he's not a people personAmy seemed to be leading the others behind Blaine. The man and his ridiculous gray mustache and bald head seemed to have paused while they stood in the ruins. Only then did he seem to jump back into consciousness. "A-ah, here it is. Well hidden, wouldn't you agree?" He kicked away rubble to reveal a door in the ground. He opened it and continued down the staircase, adding, "Last one in closes the door!"

Amy didn't answer to anything. In fact, she seemed to be glaring at him the entire time. Blaine noticed this when he turned around, and tussled her hair, only smiling. "You've grown quite a bit since I saw you last. You know, you look a lot like yo--"

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr..." Amethyst simply growled in response, and this caused Blaine to yank his hand back. Please don't bite it off

Blaine gestured to a large table with many chairs. He sat on the far end of it, and Amethyst sat on the side. Two wielders sat on each side of him. Both boys, wielding a Ninetails and an Arcanine, respectively. "Ah, yes. These are my sons, Cinder and Cole."

The Arcanine boy, Cinder, spoke first. "Oh, look, it's Amy. Still playing with dolls, I see." He was simply met with a shadow ball aimed directly at his head, and he had to turn sharply to avoid it. "Hey, watch it! I was just kidding around."

Cole continued. "Why haven't you grown up, Amy? Still into girly-girly stuff?"

Amy scoffed, half-annoyed and half-enraged. "Says the boy with a frilly Ninetails spirit... And hair."

"HEY, WATCH WHAT YOU S--" Cole was silenced by his father's hand over his shoulder, so he quietly sat back down.

Blaine spoke now, to Amy, Lucy, and Bay. "Give me a moment to explain, now. My name is Blaine, and I was a friend of Amy's father. These are my sons, and they were once playmates of Amy's."

The boys both rolled their eyes, and Amy just scoffed and crossed her arms, clearly not in agreement. Is this really happening right now?

"Anyways... Amy... I don't know why you're here, but you aren't supposed to be. Your parents were going to send you to the past, so you would never have to suffer through this world. I don't know why, but it looks like you were sent to the future, now, instead." Blaine took a moment to adjust his glasses. "Your parents didn't want you to see what they've done. This world is a terrible place. It's an atrocity."

Fixed Float!

Dawn

Years
Hailey, Arcea, Tim, Aiden & Anonymous Gabite Wielder #1 - Eterna City Outskirts

This was a waste of time, and a waste of Hailey's resources. Arcea did her part in helping her power up, so it wasn't a bother to leave her cuddling a kid whose name they didn't even know (at least until she took care of the city). Wrinkling her nose a bit in repulsion at the silent imagery of she herself doing such a thing she turned her gaze towards the horizon. "So, are you ready?" she asked no one in particular. She was still acting quite serious, pretending not to notice the forced cuddling going on. Her eyes would occasionally flick over in Arcea's direction however. She... couldn't help it! What the heck was going on over there? GET A ROOM

After another few moments of trying to separate Cuddle Bear Aiden from Arcea and vice versa, Tim and the Gabite wielder gave up. Aiden did, too, after his own attempts failed. He thought of using Double Team to confuse her, but she was still... y'know, "stuck" on the real one. He contemplated attacking her, but she was too close; all of his moves would've blown up on him. Oh yeah, and there's the fact that he was paralyzed; the chance of actually pulling off the move went to crap. Pleading was clearly out of the question, too.

Arcea... still didn't care. She was perfectly content with Aiden in her arms, even to the point that she seemed to be smiling! What in the world else could she ask for? Food, shelter? Hah. She'd make do. Er--or at least that's what was going through her head. She was kind of thinking with her heart instead of her brain. It took her quite a few moments to muster up the courage to ask, but with the power of attract possessing her it came up relatively quickly.

"U-Um... do you like me?" Arcea asked in an uncharacteristically shy manner, such that Hailey's brow furrowed and she became distracted. Seriously, Arcea?! Seriously?! Hailey just sort of opened her mouth to speak but was left speechless. Did... did she kill Arcea? Solve her problems with violence? The other female was kind of weirding her out. Why did she like this /boy/ so much? The voices inside her head told her boys were something to be avoided--Y'know, her Pokéspirit. Images of abuse flashed through her head. She was actually seeing the memories of girls not unlike herself that had paid dearly at the hands of men that had shown too much interest in them, memories coming from her Pokéspirit. It ripped at her already mangled heart strings and made her angry. Arcea... were... were you no better than those men? Her body was wracked with a shudder and her expression turned into a pained grimace. No... She was not going to jeopardize her mission by succumbing to emotions. Besides, there was a much /bigger/ target waiting for her.

Hailey turned around and laid her gaze on Eterna City, summoning all of her psychic power. Even alone, this was great power. A psychic blast could've brought anything short of a dark type to their knees--She had something even greater in mind though. Stored power was a move that took advantage of one's active power in a way no other move could, an attack so terrifying when utilized properly it had no purpose being wielded by a ten year old. Yet, here she was.

And then she dropped it, a single gravity bomb made out of concentrated psychic energy on Eterna City. An odd sound, the sound of air moving at extremely high speeds, graced everyone's ears. Even Arcea would become somewhat distracted by the loud sound of rushing wind in the distance. It sounded like a muffled roar, and then the buildings began to collapse. An entire part of the town just started to... fall apart right in front of their eyes, collapsing in on itself and falling to pieces in a matter of seconds. The roar grew infinitely louder as the sound of a chunk of Eterna City collapsing filled the air. One could only imagine what it must've seemed like for those still present. Without waiting, Hailey did it again, and /again/. She didn't seem to require a pause between attacks relentlessly pounding the city with gravity bombs. It only took a minute or two before literally nothing was left; a pile of rubble and destruction where one of the last remaining living cities in the region had once been.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
The man led them across the street to a pile of what was seemingly rubble. Bay looked at it momentarily confused until the man kicked back some rubble to reveal a door in the ground. Bay grow more cautious. It seemed Amethyst and this man weren't on the greatest terms with each other and for all they knew he could be leading them to a trap or an assault.

As Bay proceeded at the tail of the group, just before he closed the door, he tried to see if there were a large amount of people, capable of posing a threat but to somewhat of a relief, there were only two other people further ahead. He noticed that he was fell behind the group so he caught up before the man noticed his suspicions and he followed behind the group until the man gestured at a set of chairs at a table. This man had a nice get up for such a chaotic world. The man sat down, the two people that Bay detected earlier were just two boys , who were Blaine's sons, but Bay still distrusted this man to an extent as he had taken a liking to Amethyst and Lucy. Bay silently sat down across from Amethyst, ready to put up a fight against anyone but hoping that his angst wasn't shown to the others. The man introduced them as Cinder and Cole. No sooner did the man introduce them, did they start a dispute with Amethyst. She taunted Cole and revealed something about him, he was a wielder.

Cole, obviously offended, began to yell at Amethyst out of rage but he was silenced by his father. The man introduced himself, giving Bay a name to address him by, he also revealed that he knew Amy's father, and threw in the fact that Amy and his sons were once "Playmates". Bay didn't know if this man was being sarcastic as he felt pretty sure, if not for Blaine's presence, they would be fighting without much notice.

"Anyways... Amy... I don't know why you're here, but you aren't supposed to be. Your parents were going to send you to the past, so you would never have to suffer through this world. I don't know why, but it looks like you were sent to the future, now, instead." Blaine took a moment to adjust his glasses. "Your parents didn't want you to see what they've done. This world is a terrible place. It's an atrocity."

Bay was confused and filled with bewilderment. Was this girl something of a time traveler. He had read the sort of thing in books and comics he had scavenged dismissed it all as fantasy. He didn't know much about technology's current state but if this sort of thing was possibly. A few questions were in Bay's head. was the other boy a wielder? Were any of Blaine's family a threat to anyone's safety. There was little Bay could do but observed as he cast a look at Amethyst hoping that this would be explained to him now that he had taken full interest in it.

First he wanted to answer one of his questions, the fact if the other boy, Cinder, was a wielder. Bay looked him with curiosity and came to prospect him as a wielder although he didn't know the extent of anyone's abilities here, including his own. Bay turned his gaze back to Amethyst.

Who is this girl? he thought to himself, analyzing her.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Mt Coronet Village
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy followed Amethyst and this man leading them along at a brisk pace, taking note that the boy from earlier was still with them. What did he want? Why was this bystander trusting him?

...And how could someone have known this world was going to happen?

Lucy un-tucked her dress, letting it hang loosely over her pants. There! She was clearly all dolled up now. Now what was going on? Oh right... time travel. She remembered that, sort of. So Amethyst wasn't supposed to be here? A feeling of defensiveness welled up inside Lucy. Rather than focus on the fact that these men apparently knew the world was going to end and didn't do anything about it, she was more concerned about the possibility of Amethyst being taken away from her, sent to a past where she didn't even exist...

Without Lucy.

This thought actually bothered her because she didn't know how to react. On one hand she wanted to be greedy and start telling this man that it was too late to fix his mistake on threat of eating his...well, him. On the other hand she had to ask herself: Would Amethyst be happier in the past? Would she hate Lucy for taking that privilege from her?

Lucy remained silent, with a very serious look on her face directed at Blaine. It was a tense look; her entire body had tensed up. It was the only sign of the struggle going on in her head.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
300.png

Chapter One:
Neighborhood Ruins

Part Seven

Amy... Shrunk back in her seat. She knew where the conversation was going, and she didn't like it. Blaine had noticed the confusion in the eyes of his guests, excluding Amy. "Allow me to explain this further. There once was a man named Sigmund. A genius. An inventor. A father. A Husband. He had the perfect life, a family, and a dream. And his dream came true. See, you have /him/ to thank for this world you live in. He and I both worked alongside a group of the world's top scientists, and we successfully separated Pokemon from People! No longer could humanity abuse the creatures that worked so hard for them!" Blaine's voice had risen to a sadistic laugh, and his two boys joined in with light chuckles. I, and my boys, came to this time to see the result of our progress. As it turns out, Pokemon are now nothing more than spirits! Which means they can't be abused by humans anymore! I personally like the outcome, but it isn't enough."

Blaine stood, motioning for the others to follow him. There was only one other room in this underground home, and that's where they were headed. He stopped and gestured at the boys, "Go... Find us something to eat, okay?" The boys both groaned but did as they were told, exiting the basement. "I do, however, know how to make sure it /is/ enough."

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Bay looked at Blaine, hearing out his every word until he finished although by the end of his explanation Bay was restraining himself from abruptly jumping across the table and striking this man. He looked at both Lucy, who seemed immensely tense, and Amethyst, who seemingly receded lower in her seat How could they take no action and let this man talk like this. Although he was slightly ticked off at Blaine's ideals, he was also analyzing the situation as it intrigued him. Bay examined both of Blaine's sons and sets of questions raced inside of his mind and nothing would stop him from asking once curiosity got its hands upon his thoughts.

Blaine stood before Bay could ask this question and gestured for his three visitors to follow him. Before he took further action he told his sons to bring food to them. Bay watched the two boys leave the room before clearing his throat and inquiring Blaine.

"If I may, before we go any further Blaine, I have a few questions. How did you travel through time?" he said, half doubtful that this was true but also a part of him wanted to believe this. "Also if you hated the abuse that humanity imposed upon Pokemon, why get rid of them? If the Pokemon turning into spirits isn't enough then what is?"

Bay had another question on his mind although he didn't want to anger the man, as he didn't know what Blaine had in store for them. If you dislike humanity's control over Pokemon then why are your sons wielders? The question echoed through his head and he wanted to ask it but he restrained himself. He had a bad feeling about this man and he didn't want to be ambushed or trapped underground but he had little to no choice now. In his mind he was going to figure out what lay ahead even if this man was the Devil himself.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - ???
Lucy listened and... found herself in a state of disbelief. I'm sorry, what? Responsible for this world? Separate pokemon and humans? You must've mistaken me for someone well versed in history. See, if I were Hailey I would be thinking up an elaborately cruel way to murder you and voicing it to you in the form of a stream-of-conscious threat by now. Fortunately for Blaine, Lucy was not. As a matter of fact, she could only barely grasp what he was getting at. So... he was responsible for... the disappearance of pokemon. Him and Amy's father. She could gather that much. Lucy, being who she was, frankly did not care. The importance of the past was mostly lost on her for better or worse. Sure, pokemon disappearing sucked and all, but she wasn't even alive for that! Once again, she didn't know what anything other than a post-pokemon world was like. This was normal to her.

"..."

What she did know was that this man seemed to support these changes for some reason or another, and that he seemed to have something in mind for... taking it further? For once in her life Lucy was surprised, not because of what Blaine had said in and of itself, but because her pokespirit reacted to it. She wasn't used to this. Normally her pokespirit was rather docile and silent, but now it emitted a low hostile gowl—No wait that was her stomach actually growling out loud. Oops. Regardless, it was somewhat clear to her that this was no random. Her second mouth /did/ have a slight bit of a mind of it's own, after all.

"...My partner doesn't like you..." Lucy stated in a matter-o-fact tone, glancing down at her mid-section briefly. She seemed to be thinking about something or another, most likely relevant to the situation at hand.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
300.png

Chapter One:
Neighborhood Ruins

Part Eight

Blaine chuckled and replied, "Well, through the use of Celebi, the legendary Pokemon that controlled time. Same method used to bring Amy here, though she wasn't supposed to be here in this time. As for your second question, you'll see through here." Blaine opened a door to the next room, unlocked by a key. He'd completely ignored Lucy - Or rather, he didn't want to respond. Nothing is more intimidating than that stomach. As they entered the room, Amy stuck by closer to Lucy than anyone. It seemed only Lucy could see the slight fear beneath the girl's silent anger. This might imply that Amy has an idea of what this man is plotting.

Entering the room, the group would find a large desk covered in old books, posters and papers lining every inch of the walls, and pins connecting string from one poster to another, all over. On the desk was a multitude of beakers, test tubes, and various liquids in each. "This, my guests, is the answer." He lifts a single tests tube, radiating with the glow of a bright purple liquid. "A formula that's taken me months of nonstop research! If I can produce more of this serum, I can rescue the Pokemon from humans once and for all!" He laughed a laugh that screamed maniacal madman. Amy seemingly already knew what this was, because fear and anger both swelled about her.

"And... What does the serum do?" There was a slight shakiness in her voice, but it wasn't just Amy.

"Ah, yes... This serum, if either ingested or injected into the blood, will not only prevent fusion, but destroy Spirit Wielders /forever/."

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
"Well, through the use of Celebi, the legendary Pokemon that controlled time. Same method used to bring Amy here, though she wasn't supposed to be here in this time. As for your second question, you'll see through here." Blaine stated. Bay braced himself to endure what may lay on the other side.

"...My partner doesn't like you..." Lucy, while looking down at her stomach, stated to Blainewho let this comment seemingly breeze right past recognition right before opening the door to the next room.

Bay followed, although he was really on edge on trusting this man much further as Blaine essentially said that he hated wielders. Looking over at Amy, as they entered the next chamber in this underground dwelling, was shying closer to Lucy and this made Bay even more reluctant to follow through.

The contents of the room mostly seemed scientific. Books were littered over a desk and they were a variety of glass vials, beakers, and test tubes. The walls were covered in posters and the room had an odd.. smell about it? Something in the room seemed to repulse Bay and the sense grew stronger as Blaine, who had picked up a test tube, neared closer.

"Ah, yes... This serum, if either ingested or injected into the blood, will not only prevent fusion, but destroy Spirit Wielders /forever/."

Bay flinched at this statement but managed to recover before Blaine could get a change to notice the look of disgust on his face. His first instinct would be to kill this man and destroy everything in this room but he had a good feeling that wouldn't work out too well. Blaine most likely had a plan if his visitors attacked and Bay also didn't know how adept at fighting his sons were. If they were seasoned fighters, and Lucy and Amethyst can't match them, then things might work out bad in that scenario. Also Amethyst managed to reserve herself, most likely because she knew of the information Blaine was revealing to them although she appeared at unease

Bay glanced over at Amethyst, now understanding the disdain she felt for this man. He had many unanswered questions but he didn't want the expected responses from Blaine as they would pose a threat to everyone in his dwellings including his sons. Bay didn't want to turn his back to Blaine at all and he hoped that the girls were well aware of this situation. He looked over at Amethyst, wishing that he could pull her aside and speak to her in private, hoping that she'd think of a way for them to.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
Pastoria Town
The End of the Odyssey

It had been a good while since Creed departed from Coronet. It was quite the long journey, and not long after departure did Creed revert to Mako and Kraus. As usual, they were confused about what had been going on...for the most part at least. Various things came back to his mind such as the crying of someone he knew he'd heard before, his being given the blindfold by...someone, and the name Cecilia Gin. He was starting to gain more memory of Creed's exploits at a time, which was quite helpful in keeping him "in-the-know". He didn't take off the blindfold, considering it was given to him rather than forced on him, so he simply moved the blindfold up from his and wore it as a headband, for the sake of...whatever he needed it for. His arm had recovered faster than expected, given the severity of the fracture.

At last, he arrived home, his Exodus was over. Yet, for some reason, he wasn't exactly thrilled at the achievement. This was the place he was trying to return to, this was what everything was leading up to...it baffled Mako. He made his way into the city without any interference and made his way towards his home.

Once he reached his front door, he knocked on it. The wait for the response was long, and there didn't seem to be anyone coming to the door. Mako wouldn't have is patience tried, so he jumped through an open window, fearful of his mother's fate. Once inside, he noticed that the house was in fine shape, if not in better shape than it was before he left. He decided to take a look around, going to the corridor to his kitchen when he noticed something freaky...very freaky. A girl with shining eyes, a around 5 or 6 years younger than him, was staring daggers at him. She didn't say anything, and she didn't seem to be scared, but God was it a scary sight. It was strange enough that this girl was in his house, but he wasn't exactly sure what she was doing. She seemed to be smiling, but the smile only made her seem creepier in the house's natural darkness. It seemed as if she was waiting to see what Mako was going to do, but to be honest, Mako was a little scared to do anything at all. He wasn't going to attack her, she seemed...harmless. No, rather, she looked terrifying, especially since he could not see many of the details of her character in the darkness.

He decided to ignore her for the time being and went upstairs to see if he could find his mother in her room. He opened the door to find her sleeping soundly. He didn't make much noise, but she awoke, regardless. She didn't seem drowsy at all, she didn't even seem tired, but immediately after she awakened she turned to her son, got out of her bed, and embraced him with tears aplenty. She didn't say anything, she simply embraced him and didn't let go.

"Mom, I..." Mako said with a choked voice. He didn't go on, though, he simply let the silence be. That is, until the silence was broken by the creak on the stairs. Mako broke from his mother's embrace and turned around to spot the good-God-that's-definitely-gonna-be-in-your-nightmares gaze of the girl he saw downstairs earlier.

His mom smiled and said to him, "Oh, by the way Mako, this is your little sister." Mako shot a look of shock and surprise at his mother. His sister? He hadn't been gone for that long! Not to mention that this girl couldn't have been younger than him by more than 2 years. "Not by blood of course. I found her wandering around, half-dead. Now, she's your sister!"

Needless to say, Mako was put off by the oddly chipper nature of his mother, as well as the whole situation with the girl. He looked to the girl, who seemed to be staring back at him. No...was she staring at him? It looked as if she were staring at something else...but what? He thought for a moment, putting his hand to his head in thought, and he felt the blindfold. She reacted to this with a smile and a clap. Mako gave the girl of quizzical look, not exactly sure why the blindfold excited her as it did, but really, he didn't know why he had it to begin with.

"Her name's Cecilia," Mako's mother said. "She doesn't talk much, but she loves to write." The mention of the name felt like a lightning bolt in Mako's head. CeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCeciliaCecilia It wouldn't stop, the words kept repeating in his mind, as if he were unconsciously trying to piece together where he heard the name. It overcame him, and everything turned dark.

"...if you come across my daughter, Cecilia...take care of her..."
...​

Mako woke up to the girl looking at him rather close. She seemed to be teary eyed and strangely curious. Mako was surprised and fell out of his bed, leaving his comforter and sheets on sprawled on the floor. He sat up, and she quickly ran to his side. He had no idea what her fascination with him was, other than the blindfold. Was that the reason? Why didn't she just take it if she wanted it so badly? She moved behind him, and then he felt a soft impact on the back of his head. It was a kiss. His face didn't turn red at all because, as far as he was concerned, she was his little sister, and he treated her as such. She clearly had mutual feelings, as she embraced Mako lovingly and then looked up at him. She was far less scary when she wasn't staring at him behind dark corners.

"So...your name is Cecilia, right?" He asked the young blonde, scratching the back of his head where he landed on the floor. She nodded without saying a word. He was still unsure as to why he knew the name...was it because he'd met her before? No, he couldn't remember meeting anyone like her. In fact, she didn't look familiar at all, except...she had one black hair that streaked down the back of her head. It was a minor detail, one that he was rather surprised that he noticed, but it seemed...familiar. A single black streak...why would this stick out? So many questions.

He decided to dismiss his line of questioning and patted her on the head, making his way out of his room and downstairs. He went to greet his mother when he saw that she was dividing berries. It was clear as to why; she couldn't afford to eat as she had been and support two children. She looked sad as she did so, dismissing her livelihood for the sake of her child...but he wouldn't have it. He returned upstairs and grabbed his bag, heading back downstairs with Cecilia following suit. He went into the kitchen where his mother was and looked at her, then he looked away.

"I'm going mom..." He started. His mother's reaction to these words were similar to that as if she had been stabbed, she was devastated. "I love you, and I'm not going to allow you to go on as you have been for all these years. Kalvin is dead, and the berries you have now are all of the berries you have left...I won't make that worse. You and Cecilia stay here and live as you have been, I'll be off." Without giving his mother a chance to speak, he left. She called out to him, but he didn't turn back, nor did he respond. As he got further and further away from his home, a sound became louder and louder. It was a tapping sound, but he couldn't figure out what it was. He turned around and saw that his new little sister was darting toward him. He didn't have time to dodge, and she jumped on his torso and knocked him to the ground. She was quite the loving individual. He looked at her and said, "No, you can't come with me." This made her pretty mad, and she bit his arm. "OW! What the heck are your teeth made of!?" He looked in her open mouth and noticed something...odd; all of her teeth were sharp. Like a razor. No wonder it hurt so bad, she was clearly a Spirit-wielder. It shocked him, but it didn't necessarily make him feel good about taking her with him. Of course, it wasn't much like he had a choice, she was insistent on following him.

"Fine, fine, you can come along. We're on our way to Eterna, let's go."

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Lucy - ???
Lucy briefly placed a hand on Amy's shoulder as if to remind her that she was being paid attention to, a firm but gentle grip from someone who was trying to multi-task pretty hard here. She took a domineering stance that involved sticking her chest out and placing her hands on her hips as she listened to Blaine however, which said a little something about how she was feeling at the moment. She was not amused, and she wanted him to respect her will. This was... sadly not happening. It thinned her patience.

And then it became evident where her attention was desperately needed. It wasn't on the new boy. She was willing to tear her thoughts from him for a moment. Someone needed a reality check..

"You /must/ be new here..." she said in a blatantly, condescendingly sweet tone. "Welcome to /our/ world." she continued in a much less subtly hostile tone, finally dropping her domineering stance and abruptly advancing on the man in front of her that mocked her with his ignorance. How dare he enter /her/ world, a world watched over by a vengeful god that had set down some pretty clear ground rules, and then propose to defy that god and take her world from her? She did not like this man's guts whatsoever. "It's not /your/ world anymore--" she went on, still quite hostile, and forcefully grabbed at Blaine's neck. "It's ours, and we've got /rules/ around here!" she went on and on, this time forcefully shoving him against a wall, deliberately holding back enough to avoid seriously injuring him, though her manhandling was probably somewhat painful.

He hadn't even breached the surface yet.

"Rule number one..." Lucy started, and began to lift Blaine up by his neck with a single hand. It was no doubt a horrible experience for the man, but it wouldn't kill him... immediately. He was however effectively being strangled, making breathing difficult and giving him approximately two to three minutes to live, assuming she kept him in this position. He could kick and flail all he liked, but it was frankly a hopeless endeavor. Any resistance at all would have. She was much faster, much stronger, much more durable, and had a pretty darn healthy body for someone living in a world where starvation was an extreme problem.

"You /don't/ bring your stupid... /ideals/ to /our world/!" she said, now extremely hostile in tone. "Rule number two... You /don't/ mess with the pokespirits." she continued, her eyes narrowed slightly as she went on. "Rule number three. You don't mess with the kids who haven't gotten their pokespirits either!" she continued, pausing a moment to think. Bay might recognize these 'rules' as interpretations of Arceus' laws--Or at least the ones relevant to a pure human.

"...Rule number four." she started, in a more calm tone. "Amethyst is...--She's like...--She's my daughter." Lucy said, becoming slightly awkward with her phrasing as if she hadn't quite come to terms with her own feelings until now. "...And as far as I'm concerned, you're her /dog/." Lucy said in contempt. "Now guess how many of those rules you've broken..." she finished in a condescendingly sweet tone. Notably, the lips on her stomach had puckered outwards a bit in anticipation of use. At that point, she turned her gaze on Amethyst and gave her a look that seemed to suggest she was asking for approval. The man still hadn't been held up long enough to actually kill him.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
612.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
300.png

Chapter One:
Neighborhood Ruins

Part Nine

Blaine flinched as Lucy had immediately pinned him against the wall, spouting threats and rule left and right. She then turned to Amy, implying that the small girl would determine his fate. There was a moment of shock, immense pressure in a tough decision. The young girl's eyes symbolically contrasted one another. In the red Weavile eye, an unimaginable rage dwelled, visible to those who can read expressions. In the blue Human eye, however, mercy and confusion shone.

Before Amy could even speak, a voice rang out from the other room. "Dad, we got some food... Dad? Where are you?"

"In here, boys!" the two flame-wielders entered the room, and Blaine immediately tossed the vial to Cinder. "Boys, it appears our guests are out to kill us. You know the plan."

The boys began using the vial of serum to tip their claws and teeth, causing them to glow purple as well. "Now, boys, it's time to take out the trash."

Cinder chuckled, as he and his brother stepped aside from the door. "This is no fun. How about a thirty second headstart? One... Two... Three..."

Fixed Float!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Bay flinched as Lucy seemed to be effected by Blaine's words more than he was, which, for her, was enough to act on. She patronized the man, and listied her rules that Blaine broke and her image grew much more threatening for Blaine. Bay was somewhat relieved that this man was apparently weak as he appeared and that Lucy halted this man's monologue on his plan to end Pokemon. Although these creatures didn't ever physically exist during his lifetime, they were spiritually equal to people in Bay's opinion.

Lucy manhandled Blaine and forced him into against the wall, her strength seemed almost astonishing based on her appearance as she lifted the man with ease, his neck gripped in one hand. The man must be terrified and under normal circumstances, Bay would've felt sympathy for him but now he felt that Blaine brought this upon himself and that he deserved any punishment that became of this.

Bay's eyes were focused on Lucy and Blaine's words but he rubbed his eyes in disbelief as a distorted mouth protruded out of Lucy's stomach. He had seen this before as she had released Creed this way before although it seemed to have been ages ago this happened. Lucy had put this man's life in Amethyst's hands and Bay looked at her for her response. Bay couldn't help but grin as he knew this man was experiencing raw fear, something that Bay had felt numerous times in his life. As Amy's eyes seemed to shine, the two colors that Bay had just recognized, red and blue, seemed to hold two different people inside of each. One, wanting the man's carnage, and the other, wanting to spare him.

Bay just watched this, half-expecting Blaine's sons to come, but forgetting the possibility in the moment. Blaine tossed the vial of Pokespirit Nullification Liquid to Cinder and they coated their claws with the liquid that might as well be lethal poison.

The boys declared that they were going to give them time to run, and Bay immediately declined this offer but didn't communicate it, enraged that this man would stoop so low as to do this. Bay knew that if the girls ran, he'd be toast but he also had a last resort before he had to submit to combat.

He looked to Crimson, getting something of an intuition that he wasn't mentally sharp as his claws were. Bay walked out between the girls and the two boys, casually and feeling excessively idiotic. "So, you're going to attack us after your father took us out of eavesdropping range and told us of his plan to kill you?" Bay asked, hoping his ploy would work in either causing them to fight each other or to, at the very least, make an opening for the girls to attack or run. The choice was at their discretion but Bay was prepared for either choice as he readied his feet to dodge any sudden attack.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - ???
Wow... Blaine sure was good at talking for a dude being strangled to death. Lucy glared at him as he talked, only to turn her attention on two kids that rushed to defend what she slowly came to understood was their father. Oh... he was a dad? She almost felt bad, but then again... not really. They were kind of threatening her. Now, Lucy had no idea what would happen if someone actually used that stuff on a pokespirit wielder. It was against the word of Arceus after all! But... she wasn't willing to entrust her faith into him saving her life. She stared the two kids down, seemingly unfazed.

"..."

Lucy refused to say anything at first, until they decided they'd give her a head start. Oh, OKAY. She knew exactly what she wanted to do with this head start. That was exactly 29 more seconds than she needed. Taking the initiative, Lucy promptly bent down, bringing Blaine down with her, and pulled the front of her dress up. Mind you, she had pants on under there. Regardless, she simultaneously and rudely shoved Blaine under said dress, feeding him directly to the large mouth on her stomach, where he was quickly slurped up within her, leaving her looking rather gravid once again. Letting her dress fall the moment he was under it, she placed her hands on her hips and just sort of motioned with her head for the others to follow. She didn't seem fazed in the least.

The first thing the boys would notice exiting the door was Lucy's stomach. The suddenly large stomach combined with presumed but slightly subtle signs of struggle would probably tip them off to what had happened if they hadn't somehow come to the conclusion already.

With all the guts of...well... someone who'd just eaten their /dad/, she calmly turned her head to address them one at a time, completely disregarding their countdown. "Hey boys. Who's your mommy?" she asked in an ever so slightly condescending manner, patting her stomach lightly. Stay classy, Lucy. Without waiting for an answer, she proceeded to fold her arms over her chest and continue. "New plan. We're not gonna fight, because if you so much as touch me, or my /friends/ here, I will /liquify/ your father right here and now, and your /stuff/ won't save him." she said with a complete air of confidence, attempting to intimidate the boys with her attitude alone.

She then... smiled. "/And/... I want you to come with us." she continued. Wait, what? "We won't do anything to you--Except talk." she assured them. "Maybe show you a few things." she continued further, shrugging lightly. "There are things you need to know." she said in a rather serious tone, beckoning them to accept.

Last edited:
Back