• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emerald Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2014
I had defeated the last of the elite four and was moving upto the champion, Wallace. I quickly saved right before going through the door cuz i might lose :P i enter and start the battle and unfortunately lose so i rush to reload it.
Thinking highly of myself at that time, i opened VBA's menu and accidently pressed something in the load/save sub-menu, causing the whole game to reset..... ;-;
3 weeks of hard work and training (no cheats used, promise) all gone, just like that......:(

Did any of u guys face this dilemma?

still hating myself >:(

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
What about a save directly at game ? Or you use only 10-slot save feature ?

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Game is worth the second walkthrough, but still if you don't want to, you can reproduce your previous game by pokemon save editor or cheats.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sorry about what happened, ba. ;( There is a thread in PGC called "Did that really just happen?" or something like that, and you could post this story there. It's not really in need of its own thread, I'm afraid.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back