• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I was in the sky today. Shizz be cray.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Free was silly fun, shame they know fujo don't care about animation quality. Still, boys stripping whilst dubstep plays is good enough for me.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Was sure I would hate it, then I didn't.

Ded thread is ded.

Last edited:
Years

The Q&A session asking him about it was interesting.

http://www.t-ono.net/sakura-con-2013/Reki-Kawahara-Panel-Sakura-Con-2013.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBuVmRXw44s

Q03: Is Chapter 16.5 part of the original storyline? (Chapter 16.5 is a pre-novelized chapter of Sword Art Online)

KAWAHARA: I'm going to say this is a question that should normally be answered. I'm sure, like Kirito, who spent two years in a virtual world, how do you spend that time? I wrote chapter 16.5 in those days when I was sort of wondering. I would like to consider that topic to be disappeared quickly into the darkness of history.

Also Fujoshibait had dubstep. KyoAni diversifying its portfolio?

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Going to play Ragnarok Online 2. Well, probably for 5 mins until I remember how much I suck at rpgs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back