• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
There are no second floor in every poke center except in goldenrod PCC.. LaZ said in his website that linking is supported.. However, there aren't working in my side..

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Can you guys give me an evolutions list? And are there 4th generation evolutions like Togekiss and Magmortar..?

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
i downloaded a beta 3.3, and i got until the crystal caves (where radio waves stop exp gain) and after the lighthouse, everything beyond is blocked (two cave entrances to safari town). Is this the end of the beta?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Hey, i hope somebody can help me. I'm kind of stuck, ive gotten all 16 badges, talked with Prof. Oak and allowed acces to Mt. Silver... This is where my problem Begins... When i enter, and find the 3 Mr.'s in different subcaves, they're talking about Red. I don't know where to go from here? I tried beating the E4 for the second time, but when i enter, im stuck on the first step, being prevented from both going forward towards the first Elite trainer, and going back to the PokeCenter. Think it might be a bug? Does anyone have solutions to how to fighting the E4 Again AND getting further progress in the game?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Hi. I had played this game a while back and back then I never knew support for Pokemon hacked ROM's even existed!
Well now that I've found this thread, I would like to report a bug I encountered due to which I had to abandon the game all together!

While going towards the Lake of Rage, the team rocket guys ask you for a $1000 as entry!
Well I had just purchased stuff & emptied my pocket to an exact $0
So when I entered the room, they came towards me, asked for a 1000, I didn't have it, so they said "give whatever you have"
Since I had nothing, they went back, and then this goes into an infinite loop!
Since last time I saved was like 2hours back, I just quitted! :/

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
Hey, i hope somebody can help me. I'm kind of stuck, ive gotten all 16 badges, talked with Prof. Oak and allowed acces to Mt. Silver... This is where my problem Begins... When i enter, and find the 3 Mr.'s in different subcaves, they're talking about Red. I don't know where to go from here? I tried beating the E4 for the second time, but when i enter, im stuck on the first step, being prevented from both going forward towards the first Elite trainer, and going back to the PokeCenter. Think it might be a bug? Does anyone have solutions to how to fighting the E4 Again AND getting further progress in the game?

I think you have to beat the elite 4 for the second time and then you have to return to Mt. Silver just like in the usual games :)

Years
Now it can! It's Crystal Dust...

And would you know if it works on TEMPGBA?
I personally liked liquid crystal more.. The game is up to 2 gyms on orange island, that means jotho and kanto is done and I can battle Red anytime I want.. I don't know about tempgba.. I'm currently playing this using gpsphone at my iphone..

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Rikux0, I think your team is pretty neat :) I had lvl 62 Typhlosion (Explotaro), lvl 58 Dragonite (Dragtaro), lvl 62 Gengar (Ghostaro), lvl 60 Machamp (Champtaro), lvl 60 Kingdra (Hydrotaro) and lvl 61 Salamance (Salataro) :D Btw anyone know where to get dive or how to move the frickin Snorlax next to Digletts cave? >:/ hahahaha

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Rikux0, I think your team is pretty neat :) I had lvl 62 Typhlosion (Explotaro), lvl 58 Dragonite (Dragtaro), lvl 62 Gengar (Ghostaro), lvl 60 Machamp (Champtaro), lvl 60 Kingdra (Hydrotaro) and lvl 61 Salamance (Salataro) :D Btw anyone know where to get dive or how to move the frickin Snorlax next to Digletts cave? >:/ hahahaha

If I remember correctly, it's the Poketar, unless I'm out of the loop (which is more likely to happen, as I've not played in so long)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 16, 2013
I have the recommended emulator, my 3rd badge space is glitched/missing and I somehow have 8th badge without playing the gym... Main problem is I still cannot use Rock Smash, even I have defeated the needed gym and I have the rights to use it.. Please help me I'm stuck, all my efforts are gone... :/ :(

Back