• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Legendary Stone

Years
@ChubraidermonCharlie: Nice. Well I don't have much to say. It's always the same :D

@AbareMax: I agree with that. But not all pokemon are based on animals, like Pineco and Togepi. Thanks for the compliment.

I'm very busy with the battle system. I'm also working on new maps so I can show some new screenshots :P

Poll results:
Ultimate Latios: 0 votes
big_monkey: 1 vote

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
I Made An Pokemon For Ya. It's Called...Well It Doesn't Have Name And It's Very Rare
aw5c9c.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2006
Stonoga.png
I made you a pokemon.It's not the best I can do,but it isn't bad. It's Steel/Bug.

Years
Thanks guys!

I had some problems with my battle system. I couldn't solve the problem so I did something else. Maybe can you guys help me? This is the problem:
I have a battle system like normal pokemon games, so your enemy is in the upper-right corner. I use a picture for the pokemon and an event behind it so I can use that to show the battle animation. When I use a battle animation, I can't see it! I think that it's shown behind the picture of the field. Now I use pictures to show but those pictures take (together) a lot of space on my harddisk. Can someone help me?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
Ive made a pokemon it could be one of the Legendarys:
Chub016.png

. Ive also made 2 new pokemon( The main and its Evolution) :Main:
Chub017.png

the Evo:
Chub018.png

. Hope you like them big_monkey!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
Hey, ive hand-drawn a pokemon ,you will find out what it is, ive posted it before as a sprite, but i have thought of a name for it too. Here it is(its the ghost!) :
ChubSketchArt001.png

.(Sorry for my bad scanner(only if it looks bad))

Years
Thanks for all those sprites! If we continue like this, we'll pass the 100 sprites in no time :D

Poll results are STILL the same:
big_monkey: 1 vote
Please vote.

For everyone who doesn't now what the choices are:
Ultimate Latios' fire starter: in post #16
My own fire starter: in post #24
Well choose the one you think is best.

Edit: @ChubraidermonCharlie: Thanks for naming your pictures the same as I name them. It took only a few seconds a picture now. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
The First One Looks Too Much Like Axeake I Did...Can You Make It Lil' Bigger And And Wings To It? Then It Could Be My Axeake's Evo

Years
@ChubraidermonCharlie: Thanks for all those sprites! But, as Ultimate Latios already said, your first sprite looks to much like Ultimate Latios' sprite. Do you think you can change that?

I have the options part of my CMS done. Here are some screens:

You must talk to the options guy to "enter" the options screen.

You've entered the options screen. 16 colored guys appeared.

You can talk with those guys. I was talking with the red one on the right.

The text color is changed!!! You need to talk with the options guy to leave the options screen.

Hope you like this original (I think it is. Haven't seen such menu's yet.) CMS.

Years
@Datriot: Just as I said in my first post I wanted to make a CMS. I first tought that I could do it in script but that wasn't that easy. So I decided to make something else. Still a menu but without scripting. And this is how it worked out!
BTW. thanks for your vote!

NEW poll results:
big_monkey: 2 votes
Please vote.

Back