• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Songs that make you cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That freaking graduation song gets me bawling. It always makes me realise how close graduation is.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2008
Alot of songs naturally make me smile.

Dropkick Murphy's Shipping Up To Boston is one.

This new song from Fuz himself, We Share Our Mother's Health by The Knife...OMG.
Yeah.

Sad...there is a song I wrote xD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Ihave songs with emotional attachment that I won't talk about :D But I do't really cry over songs... cause I don't really cry over life. BUT two really sad songs
Brick-Ben Folds Five
The Freshman-Verve Pipe.

Both have an abortion theme... one also has death. But they are really good songs.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
Songs that make me feel emotional include

Untitled by Simple Plan
I'm Already There by Lonestar
One More Day by Diamond Rio
Open Your Eyes to Love by LMNT

There's more, but I would have to check my playlist.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Pretty much all songs-

Sad ones, obviously, because they're sad.

And happy ones because it makes me think about happier times in my life. (Pretty much everything before August)

Years
For me it would have to be 'Here Without You' by 3 Doors Down (surprisingly, cause Metal is my fav genre!). It just makes my cry... In a way. The meaning (in my opinion) had happened in my life and to me (in other words, I had to leave my one and only girlfriend I had in a very long time...)

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Vanishment Of Miku Hatsune - Vocaloid 2

The lyrics are depressing.

A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton makes me cry randomly

Jonas Brothers - S.O.S. makes me cry- it's sad because they suck.

mabibba

Doooooodge!
Years
Two songs come to mind.
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback. It doesn't make me cry, but it makes me sad and sometimes a little cold.

Brothers In Arms - Dire Straits. The one song that makes me bawl my eyes out. War is such a terrible thing and this song reminds me of that. Only reason I keep listening to it is because it sounds beautiful.

Years
Top of the World by the Dixie Chicks. I don't know why it makes me so sad. It doesn't relate to anything in my life at all, yet every time I hear it, I just about break down and cry. :/

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
I know this is like soooooo Cheessy....
but The song "Simple and Clean" By Utada Hikaru is a really sad song to me because it reminds me of a relationship that I had and I was very surprised when I heard it that it made me cry but it did..ok you can call me a baby now. >_<

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
Years
The first song I can remember bringing a tear to my eye was "Perfect" by Simple Plan. xD I'm so lame.

Other songs that have made me sad (and possibly brought tears to my eyes) are:

Blink 182 - Stay Together For The Kids
Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
+44 - No It Isn't
The All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek
Ben Folds Five - Brick
Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
The first song that made me cry was the song "Oracion". Yeah, Yeah. I was sad. It has a soothing melody that makes you cry. Maybe because it brings peace to my heart?
That is one of the songs that made me cry. All the other song's, I forgot about their title. TAHAHAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back