• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya! ^^

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
Years
Obviously I'm new. Well... not so new, I've visited this place a few times before I decided to join. I really wish I could get to know all of you.
My english is kind of messy because I'm a Russian girl living in Mexico. ^^;;
BTW, I would also really like to get an evil twin or a Pair-up or something like that.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
Welcome to pc. Don't worry about the english, no one minds and nobody cares lol. I can't be a twin, coz I hav one, but I can add u to my friendz list if u want. PM me with a reply. Have fun!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
welcome seems to e alot of females a re joining during november

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey there Jazzy, Welcome to PC Im MoonLight, nice to meet ya ^_^
I hope you have a Great Time here :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Welcome to PC. I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time here. ^^ Just be sure to follow the rules! =P

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Uhhh...
You Could Be Futernal Twins...
(I THINK THATS WHAT THERE CALLED XD.)
Anyways Welcome Have Fun At PC & PM Me If You Wanna Be Friends...

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
[color=sl;ategray]Hi Jazzy!Welcome to PC,hope you like the forum ^^.[/color]

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Hiya Jazzy!!! Well, your english is fine, every bit as good as mine so far! XD I hope you have fun here, and you can post in the "Other Chat" forum to get a Pairup and an Evil Twin!! =3 Welcome to PC and have fun!!!

~Kelsey

Sawyer

���
Years
welcome to the GREAT forum known as PC, i'm ACManga but you can call me AC. have fun, be active, and don't spam. (-^.^-)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Jazzy said:
Obviously I'm new. Well... not so new, I've visited this place a few times before I decided to join. I really wish I could get to know all of you.
My english is kind of messy because I'm a Russian girl living in Mexico. ^^;;
BTW, I would also really like to get an evil twin or a Pair-up or something like that.
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Back