• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Az
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Something is wrong with the legeandary bird pokemon. espeacialy the normaly peaceful Lugia! The pokemon are ravenging the lands, destroying all. even attacking each other (that's not so new) but a mystery has happened, Proff. hedricks, leading scientist of Bird pokemon was currently working on a project for the legendary bird, is gone. with him, all of his reasearch. This is bad, Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua have also disapeared, in there place is an even worse Team. team nightmare, they use only ghost type pokemon. and send nightmares to people every night. What is there left to do? The elite four don't seem so speacily now...they've sent out invitations to all trainers, will you join them?

You can either be a good trainer, or a member of Team nightmer, whose fianl plan is to upset the balance of the world. Causing a confrentation between three powerful pokemon.

List required:

name:
nickname:
team: (only 6 pokemon, no legendary birds what so ever! PM me for other, not Kyoger, Groudon, or Rayquaza either)
personality:
description:
Chosen path: (Are you with Team nightmare, or against?)

My charries:

name: Tayton
nickname: Ty
team: Mew, Growlithe, Mightyeana, Pikachu, Dragonite, Umbreon
personality: Shy, likes to keep to himself. But is brave, enjoys training his pokemon above all. loves all of them, his best is his Mew, but also his Rapidash.
description: Unruly black hair, blue eyes, wears red, yellow, white and black trainer gear
Chosen path: Against

Last edited:

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Name: Mac Poiser (But he is using this name only in some VERY serious situations)
Nickname: Eig
Team: Swalot, Gulpin, Umbreon, Dusclops, Lunatone, Seviper.
Personality: Calm and mysterious
Description: See attachments. He can be not wearing a cape, wearing a very big cape, or a normal cape. He also has a belt with Luxury Balls containing the Pokemon, and two pockets: one for PokeNav, one for PokeDex. He can hover in the air at 13cm max, and can talk telepatically. (That's why he's using mouth to talking only in some VERY serious situations)
Chosen path: Nightmare (Can i be Nightmare Team Leader? Or at least an Admin?)
Ah, and i WILL use Swalot and Gulpin, they're my signature Pokemon.

Years
  • Az
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
{that is fine with me. They don't have to use ALLghost pokemon. Team Magma and Aqua have dark's don't they? It's alright. We just need a few more, like 5, then we can start

You can be the Leader, do you need me to tell you what they are going to do?}

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
OOC: What they're going to do? Team Nightmare? As you said in first post, I will send nightmares telepatically to people each night, and they want to rule the world :P And "5 more", what did you mean? 5 more Nightmare Members?

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
Interesting......

Name: Terresnce Mange
Nickname: Terr
Team: Umbreon,Gardevoir,Torkoal,Bellosom,Feligator,NidoKing
Personality: quiet at times but is a quick study.His not one to stand around if something is going down.
Description:hmhm...
TerresnceField.png

Chosen path: Againist

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
OOC: Dr. Jay, i know i am not owner of this RP, but:
1. Spell Pokemon names correctly (Salemanc is Salamence, Gardiv or is Gardevoir, for those who can't understand it).
2. Tayton's character has already a nickname Ty, so i don't think it's allowed (Right, Tayton?)... I think.
3. You do NOT wrote your character's gender, description (Appearance and some special stuff) and Chosen Path...

Years
  • Az
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
{Eig is right. please spell correctlly, (I know. I'm not perfect either) and My charriesname is already Ty, so choose a different one. Please follow the list. If you don't I shall have to chuck you out.

Eig - I ment 5 more charries. Or so. then we can start}

Years
Name: Jeff
Nickname: Doesn't have one
Pokemon: Typhlosion,Shiftry,Blastoise,Nidoking,Pidgeot,Raichu
Personality: He's not very out going,but he's not that quiet either. He stands up for what he believes in,and doesn't back down from a challenge,though that does get him in trouble sometimes.
Description: Brown hair and brown eyes. Jeff wears blue jeans and a red shirt,his most noticable thing is probably the grey cape he wears.
Chosen path:Againist

Last edited:
Years
  • Az
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
name: Jenn
nickname: jenn (XD)
team: Rapidash, shuppet, gashtly, gangar, haunter, Manetric (Sp?)
personality: demanding and calm. very bossy. Hates when things don't go down right.
description: has brown/red hair with grey eyes, wears: all black with a red ghost imprint on the shirt
Chosen path: With

Years
  • Az
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Ty was in his home, after a nice breakfast, grooming Howle with getle strokes. The Mightyeana was soaking up all of the attention,

"You know Howle, if you shed anymore, I'll have to put you outside and let Mew groom you."

Ty smiled, his black hair and light blue/grey eyes sparked with laughter. He grinned when Howle whinnied and wagged his tail apologetically to Ty,

"You know I didn't mean that right?"

Howle grinned at Ty, showing all of his pointed teeth. The first time howle had done that, it had intimidated him. He had almost screamed. But now, he was cool with it. he enjoyed it. Suddenly, Pika and Mew both (seemingly at the time) flew into the room, mew spoke first. She could always talk to him, telapathically that is.

Ty! There is a person at the door!

Ty looked up, Tait was growling as well. he smiled, then got up, placing his hat on his head he sighed and got up. Taka. His starter pokemon. growled at the door adn barked.

"taka. hush up you 'old watch dog."

Ty told him with a laugh, Taka whinnd and wagged his tail happily. ty opened up the door. He spotted a young girl there. She had black hair and stunning green eyes. She looked vaugly familiar...

"Does Tayton live here?"

she asked him, cutting through his thoughts,

"Ya Tayton is me...who are you?"

The girl looked at him with surprize,

"I'm Lady, Lance's daughter, he told me to give this to you."

she held out a letter for Tayton to read. he hurriedly took it. So, Lance had a daughter, that would explain how she looked like him. He opened the letter it read:

'Dear Tayton (Ty winced, he hated that name),

The Elite Four need the help of trainers all around the globe. The legendaries are missing, sometihng is taking them by force. Team Magma, Aqua and Rocket are gone, dissapeared. In their place is an even deadlier team. Team Nightmare (Ty almost laughed). They control Ghost type pokemon, their eader, Eig. It a powerfu trainer, don't underestimate him. We need you to come to the Pokecenter in Vermilion right away.

-Lance, dragon master.'

Ty sighed, lanced needed his help, what should he do? Lance would help you... Mew's voice entered his thoughts. he shook his head.Then looked at Lady,

"Alright. I'll see you in Vermilion then..."

All of his pokemon cheered.

Years
  • Az
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
A girl loooked outnof the black building. She smirked slightly, purple shapes hung around her head. These where her pokemon, her rapidash, a shiny one, stood at her shulder. soon night would come, and Leader Eig would use nightmare again...she smiled. her pokemon grinned whickedly.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
OOC: hmhm Tayton?Try not to post 2 or more times in a row.Its not really that good of an Idea around here. :\

IC:

*Terresnce had just fished eating some lunch he had just won in a battle at a small fast food place.He grined and washed his plate.He then washed his face when he heard his doorbell ring.He dried his face and opened the door.He looked around to see no one.He looked down before closing the door to see a letter on the floor.Terresnce picked it up and skimed through it.He sighed as for now he was forced to go on another one of these quest.After ferry and a VERY long train ride,Terresnce made it to saffron city the next day,where he was forced to walk the rest of the way.Coming from Sotopolis drained alot outta Terresnce,who was almost sleep walking.*

Last edited:
Years
Jeff was walking through some thick fields looking to see if anyonw wanted to battle. Right when he had about given up,a kid tapped him on the back.

"Gahh!" Jeff said as he turned around "Can I help you?"

"...Umm,I dunno,do you know someone named Jeff?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah,he's right here...why?" Jeff asked.

"I've got a letter for him." The boy quickly replied.

"Hmm...I'd like to say you're the first messanger I've seen in awhile,but I can't" Jeff said. "Oh,I'll be there." He said as he walked away from the boy. "Let's see,I'm in Saffron,so going down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back