• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just wanted a quick one. What would I do if somebody sent me a private message that involves advertising?

There should be a report button right on the message so you can send a message to the staff and they'll take care of it. Don't bother replying or anything, just report it. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How to rise my trainer rank guys? I'm just a beginer trainer.

That's actually your usertitle; you can change it to whatever you'd like! If you click "User CP" and then "Edit Your Details", it will be one of the first options on that page. You can put in whatever you'd like, scroll to the bottom and hit the save button, and then that will show on every post instead of "Beginning Trainer".

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 28
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
About how long does it take a payment to process when you submit money to become a supporter?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The Supporter things are handled manually by Rukario, so he usually does it when he logs on. Give it a day or two, and if you still don't have it by then, PM Rukario and he'll figure it out. :)

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 28
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Alright thanks :) I'll ask him in a few days then if my profile doesn't get updated.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There is no easter event for Gen IV? It sounds really fun and i wanted to join =(

Nope :x Because everyone plays generation V now, and it's the current generation etc, and actually doing it in Gen IV would be a lot more awkward because lack of participants, etc and it'd need more hosts and such. :(

Years

Nope :x Because everyone plays generation V now, and it's the current generation etc, and actually doing it in Gen IV would be a lot more awkward because lack of participants, etc and it'd need more hosts and such. :(

Awww okay, It's just I don't own a V Gen yet T.T Maybe next year... What other events do you have =D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There are only two events for Easter, the Easter Egg Hunt on the forums and the Gen V Egg Swap. But there is an unrelated event going on in Pokemon General /shameless plug

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Social Groups used to be little 'clubs' which members who share an interest in a particular thing could join. They were disabled a while back, and the closest thing we have now is the Pokémon Clubs and Other Clubs sections.

Years
What are emblems?

I see them sometimes on others profile.. But what do they do? How can get/win one?

Oh happy Easter btw =) Didn't notice that it is today XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I see them sometimes on others profile.. But what do they do? How can get/win one?

Oh happy Easter btw =) Didn't notice that it is today XD

Emblems mostly exist to add a fun touch to PC. They are a kind of rewards that moderators hand out to members they think deserve it, if the members have been acting in a certain way or accomplished something special. Sometimes you get an emblem for having participated actively in some event, like the New Years celebration for instance. Sometimes you get an emblem for winning a competition, like art competitions or the roleplay awards. And sometimes mod have, well, their own little emblems that they hand out just for fun.

You can read more about emblems in this thread
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=237337

Most emblems are 'secret' and not requestable, there are a lot more emblems than show up in this list ^^ It's all in good spirit and a person with tons of emblems should not be considered 'better' than a person with no or little emblems. It might as well depend on where you're usually posting.

Years

Emblems mostly exist to add a fun touch to PC. They are a kind of rewards that moderators hand out to members they think deserve it, if the members have been acting in a certain way or accomplished something special. Sometimes you get an emblem for having participated actively in some event, like the New Years celebration for instance. Sometimes you get an emblem for winning a competition, like art competitions or the roleplay awards. And sometimes mod have, well, their own little emblems that they hand out just for fun.

You can read more about emblems in this thread
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=237337

Most emblems are 'secret' and not requestable, there are a lot more emblems than show up in this list ^^ It's all in good spirit and a person with tons of emblems should not be considered 'better' than a person with no or little emblems. It might as well depend on where you're usually posting.

wow haha XD so many emblems... but for me it seems like it's so hard to get O.o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

wow haha XD so many emblems... but for me it seems like it's so hard to get O.o

Haha, maybe. Don't worry about it though. A person's worth is not measured in the number of emblems you have, it's for fun.

A rule of thumb might be that if you are very active in a certain section, you probably have an easier time getting the specific section emblems. At all times, strive to be friendly and helpful, and you might even get an emblem for being a role model on the forums. Or for being a prick, it's just as likely xD

OR try to participate in some of the Easter events. Easter Egg hunt and such things gives emblems.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
What is the Social Groups in the top navigation bar?

If you see that link in any themes, please report it so we can remove it. Apparently we missed the icon in some themes when we removed the social groups XD

Last edited:
Years

Haha, maybe. Don't worry about it though. A person's worth is not measured in the number of emblems you have, it's for fun.

A rule of thumb might be that if you are very active in a certain section, you probably have an easier time getting the specific section emblems. At all times, strive to be friendly and helpful, and you might even get an emblem for being a role model on the forums. Or for being a prick, it's just as likely xD

OR try to participate in some of the Easter events. Easter Egg hunt and such things gives emblems.

I can't participate in the egg swap though cus i don't own Gen V XD and finding eggs is hard here =) looooool you can get an emblem for being a prick? O.o ahaha that made me laugh XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back