• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm using a style I haven't used since like... before mid 2011, and I don't remember using it except in like 2010. It's a weird feeling, tbh. XD; I'm going to keep using it for a bit forcefully. I'm so mean to myself. Surprised I didn't start battling during the s&m period because that'd make more sense with all of that. loool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm using one of the themes that's only available to moderators apparently. When I was demodded for April Fools the theme changed and it hit me. xD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I usually use PokeBok, well, before that, Top Dog, and then Stunfisk'd before that... then Top Dog before that... and now you see the pattern. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

NO.

...how could you let this thread be dead for a day--oh, right, PC's downtime. Imma go make a weekly poll now. :)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

You wouldn't even know the series existed when placed side-by-side by a lot of people over at LiveJournal and Dreamwidth. Unless you're one of them RPers there too.

I also just realized I've never posted here before. Shame on me!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
:O
HOLY ***BALLS IT'S MUNNA

Also, what's up with the dude with 2's for s'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back