• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
I'm still trying to come up with a suitable plot for this oneshot. I'll be done soon if I don't slack off.
I started immediately after reading the prompt, and just let my fingers take me where they wanted... Unfortunately it's looking like it might become really long, or else I wont get in all the information I want to convey.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I started immediately after reading the prompt, and just let my fingers take me where they wanted... Unfortunately it's looking like it might become really long, or else I wont get in all the information I want to convey.
You're lucky you've found inspiration already. I'm looking for a real tear-jerker, possibly involving some death. Though, I can't go for my usual violent fic as this has to be somewhat decent.

Also, to all Muslims around the World.
Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!
Start fasting tomorrow!!!

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
Years
I just heard about this fifteen minutes ago and I already have a basic plot which I'll refine throughout my two hours of classes today. Currently I think I'll be going for a stream of consciousness type story about a guy who goes insane after the loss of his first Pokemon and becomes obsessed with remembering how long everything takes down to the second. Shouldn't take too long and since I'm still writing every day...

Mizan Nix Zamnie said:
Though, I can't go for my usual violent fic as this has to be somewhat decent.
Nonsense. I'll be including violence, I just won't describe it as much as I usually do. Namely, less gore. I hope describing the sounds of bones snapping is fine though. <_<

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
You're lucky you've found inspiration already. I'm looking for a real tear-jerker, possibly involving some death. Though, I can't go for my usual violent fic as this has to be somewhat decent.

Also, to all Muslims around the World.
Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!
Start fasting tomorrow!!!
Not inspiration. I just write and write and inspiration comes later from sheer drive... I haven't enjoyed writing this much in years.

I just heard about this fifteen minutes ago and I already have a basic plot which I'll refine throughout my two hours of classes today. Currently I think I'll be going for a stream of consciousness type story about a guy who goes insane after the loss of his first Pokemon and becomes obsessed with remembering how long everything takes down to the second. Shouldn't take too long and since I'm still writing every day...

Nonsense. I'll be including violence, I just won't describe it as much as I usually do. Namely, less gore. I hope describing the sounds of bones snapping is fine though. <_<
Sounds interesting. My piece is more philosophical, though, but with the necessary character-development... I'm probably going to end up saving this for later and writing something else for the prompt, since at the rate I'm going I'll have a full 10+ pages done. And that's much too much for this.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Bah... 2 hours after I go to sleep ;_;

Well let's see what I can do. I think I can still include the lego, orange juice, bikini, snowy death scene and that other thing too. XD

Oi Time? TIme? :S

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Bah... 2 hours after I go to sleep ;_;

Well let's see what I can do. I think I can still include the lego, orange juice, bikini, snowy death scene and that other thing too. XD
I've got my idea. Now I'm in the midst of writing it. ^__^
It's a secret so tell no one.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Seriously people. I go to sleep for the night and I find three new page plus a Writing Contest. Cool!

This place is so volatile at times...

I just got a barebones idea for my contest entry. It is now just a thing to overcome my current writer's block and forgo a barbecue and party I was invited to for Saturday.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I think I'm going to have a girl as the main character for once... XD

This is what I'll be including in my fic:

lego radishes wearing bikinis and drinking orange juice an

Add a snowy background and a sad death scene

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
My fic character is as usual, a boy. Not because I'm sexist but because I'm not good at emulating a woman's thoughts.

Also, hooray for temporary avatar change. ^____^

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
My fic character is as usual, a boy. Not because I'm sexist but because I'm not good at emulating a woman's thoughts.

Also, hooray for temporary avatar change. ^____^

My character won't be speaking or thinking XD Only actions will show her for who she is...

This makes her look disembodied and unnatural, but also there is a history behind this, but I think I'll only mention it briefly.

Venia Silente

Years
My characters are going to be two Pokémon. I'm not going to bother with genders or species until I need to. :D

I have to work around a couple of things with the prompt (and beat up Writer's Block), to create a story where time is more of a meta-setting than an abstract element or a plot device or a character of sorts. But at least I think I can have something done for tomorrow.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Oooo good, I've just thought of something proper for time. I think it will be my character's only line, and be at the very end... Of course, time will be mentioned throughout though too.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
It would have to be. A third of your score is based on use of the prompt. :P

I'm not sure whether I'll enter yet, although the fact that it doesn't have to be tear-jerkingly sad means there's a chance of it. :P

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I think I'll do a story about...
Spoiler:

Venia Silente

Years
Spoiler:

txteclipse, you break my heart, you know? You made me remember my old GSC party, love and win; and my Quilava with those cute little eyes... *cries*

I wish you the second best of lucks; I am going in for the contest too after all... :rambo: :D

Spoiler:

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
Years
lego radishes wearing bikinis and drinking orange juice

I must read this. And txteclipse's one. And Solovino's.
And a number of others, but I probably won't enter myself.
Or will I? Not sure. Undecided.

I hope that the rest of you enjoy it, though!
Spoiler:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I wish all of you PC veterans and people who are new to fanfiction writing good luck in the contest!

I have an idea but I'm not willing to reveal it just yet. I was planning on turning it into a novel but i couldn't find a suitable plot. :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Progress? I'm nearly halfway done, but starting to feel like the direction I've taken it is anything but the usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back