• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Seems interesting enough, but I'm unsure on if it's for people who act differently all the time, or just role-players. Nonetheless, I'll bring it up with staff. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Seems interesting enough, but I'm unsure on if it's for people who act differently all the time, or just role-players. Nonetheless, I'll bring it up with staff. :)

It sounds like it's a roleplaying emblem, considering the flavor text is about being a trainer and a Pokemon. The name could probably use a little work to make that more clear though.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

It's a roleplaying emblem as described in the description. I know It might need a little work, as it's only a suggestion. Thanks for considering.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Here's my own emblem:
Name: Smuggy!
Pic:
2172tinythumb.png

How to get ( this thread ) : If you have alot of Snivies at PC, your profile, your theme, or your avatar, you get this emblem.
Description: You Smug alot with Smugleaf! Smugging more will make Snivy approve!
(if it is okay gimmie that emblem)
Sniiiiiiivyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Here's my own emblem:
Name: Smuggy!
Pic:
2172tinythumb.png

How to get ( this thread ) : If you have alot of Snivies at PC, your profile, your theme, or your avatar, you get this emblem.
Description: You Smug alot with Smugleaf! Smugging more will make Snivy approve!
(if it is okay gimmie that emblem)
Sniiiiiiivyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Firstly, that image is not showing up, because again, like with your signature it says "I like stealing images without asking". And to be honest? That seems more like an ego emblem, if anything. Because for one, smugging isn't a word (aka the description makes no sense) and really, there's not a good reason to get that emblem, like, sure, 10 members could request an emblem to be uploaded based upon their favourite Pokemon and they'd really have no point (and the emblems list is crazy large as it is). Although emblems are a fun thing and generally don't need to have that much point... well, generally there is a reason most emblems are added. Besides, yours is for people who like Snivy and not people who are smug as you're kinda implying by your description.

However, as I mentioned, when people get modded, they get a choice whether they can have an emblem to give out that is kinda specifically theirs. You could perhaps wait to see if you get modded and use that as your ego emblem. :3 Since yeah, it seems like you only came up with it to gve out to yourself (and the fact that Snivy is less common around PC now than it was months ago, which is when it probably would've made more sense).

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Here is another one of my emblems I have decided to make. I don't know if it isa good enough, but I am hoping it is.

Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus.
picture.php

You're expressionism and terminology is outstanding, are you sure you're not a talking dictionary?

Basically to obtain this emblem a member must be found that uses an outstanding variety of advanced vocabulary.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
How do Level Up work?
And do I qualify for Post it?I have posted 90 posts in 3 days.
Sorry for any trouble I may have caused

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
How do Level Up work?
And do I qualify for Post it?I have posted 90 posts in 3 days.
Sorry for any trouble I may have caused
Level Up is for those members who have been on PC for a while, but they have gone past their nooby days when they started out. I reckon it would take a while to get it I believe.

As for the Post it emblem, it's really for those with thousands and thousands of posts I guess. I reckon you would need a lot more posts and a be posting for quite a while before you qualify for that one buddy.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Okay,thanx for the help.what matters is enjoying PC ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Is there a purpose of some sort for 'achieving' emblems? Does the person with the most emblems win something, like a free supporter tier or a username change for example? I'm just curious as to why people go through much trouble to get one.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Is there a purpose of some sort for 'achieving' emblems? Does the person with the most emblems win something, like a free supporter tier or a username change for example? I'm just curious as to why people go through much trouble to get one.

Mostly just because they're something fun to have. You don't really get anything for having a lot bu they certainly are fun and rewarding to get.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

They're like achievements, imo it's the most fun to just get random ones without knowing it's even available. That's how I got my first :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There should be an emblem for ppl that makes lots of grammar mistakes. :>

I'm going to ignore the irony in your post for now.

Anyway... some people have issues typing in English (with it not being their first language), would it not be making fun of them instead of encouraging them to improve? That's just how see it, though.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
This is a question solely about the Color Co-ordinated Emblem and how you'd be able to achieve it.

Master Emblem List said:
Emblem: Color Co-ordinated
Requisite: If their profile is crazy and blinding and makes you scramble to disable their custom colours, they deserve this emblem.

It says custom colors, but could pictures used as background images for user profiles be counted as "custom colors", or be something completely different? I got VM saying I should get this emblem, and I'm totally confused on how the staff hands this emblem out. (I'm not asking for it, I want to know would user profile pictures be counted as custom colors.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This is a question solely about the Color Co-ordinated Emblem and how you'd be able to achieve it.

It says custom colors, but could pictures used as background images for user profiles be counted as "custom colors", or be something completely different? I got VM saying I should get this emblem, and I'm totally confused on how the staff hands this emblem out. (I'm not asking for it, I want to know would user profile pictures be counted as custom colors.)

Well, it's the overall profile, so yes, background images can be counted. A combination of the background images and colours are usually why users get it (aka blinding yellow and such)--actually, yes, technically if you have issues reading the text on the profiles, then yeaaaah. :x On this style your profile isn't that bad though, but on other styles it probably doesn't look that nice with the background images all over the place. For example, some users have gotten it for flashing backgrounds, etc, so it just depends on the profile itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back