• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Night

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
i dont know if I'll be able to make it. If we get the first one I'll maybe be there (I'm travelling and I'm going with my family so it depends on when we get to the hotel and all that). I'll try to though!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Okay, the last option got the most votes, so it's going to be GMT -5: 8 AM / GMT 0: 1 PM / GMT +10: 11 PM. Also, the tournament themes will be BW OU, RBY OU, 1 vs. 1, and Challenge Cup. That should be easy to make teams for, eh?

SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
3 hours what? i thought it was gonna be 8 hours

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Okay, the last option got the most votes, so it's going to be GMT -5: 8 AM / GMT 0: 1 PM / GMT +10: 11 PM. Also, the tournament themes will be BW OU, RBY OU, 1 vs. 1, and Challenge Cup. That should be easy to make teams for, eh?

SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

just wanted to make sure everyone knows that the RBY on PO uses stadium mechanics. if you dont know what that means, don't worry about it. if you do know what it means and didnt know it, you're welcome.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday

SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

(07:35:47) Sir Elfington: On a side note, how are you gonna play RBY OU for comm night ?
(07:36:06) Sir Elfington: dont even have the tier lol...

So either you or Petie needs to edit the tiers if we can actually play it.

Also dont think im attending this still, just thought i point it out.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Bumping this up in new posts in case anybody else was considering but hasn't joined in yet, COME PARTICIPATE IT'S ON RIGHT NOW, we just had a CC tourney (almost over) aaand you all get an emblem if you join us so join in etc. /advertising end

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
lol Gymnotide

I just came to the server not knowing it was time for the comm night. When Danica started yelling "ZEFFY YOU'RE A PC MEMBER", it hit me. I wasn't prepared or anything, and I was supposed to do something like an hour or less later. :x

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE THOUGH!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yeah it was more community morning for most haha. Anyways uhhh you guys should ask people for suggestions etc for the next one cause I really liked it. It only sucks that we couldn't do the RBY tour but we wouldn't have been able to do it anyway since the tiers weren't updated yet etc.

Back