• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying wild Pokemon?

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Zubat, Bidoof, and Geodude.

They're all early on encounters, but I always want to punch them in the face.
They're in the way of my early journeying. D<

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
I hate almost all weak wild pokemon, but i'm really with,
-Zubat
-Rattata
-Geodude
-Tentacool

When i seen them more than 5 time, i'm going to bathroom to relax because why they keep bugging me?! And sometimes repel isn't working -_-

Za_Destroyer

hmmm yes I drive gud
Years
I hate Golbat. It's typing easily takes down Infernape and Torterra. Even though Empoleon and a good Psychic move could beat it, it's still really annoying.:\

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
It's really weird, but I don't like the Bellsprout evolution line. When I was little, I ran into them all the time and they would use Wrap. This was back in Gen I when Wrap disabled you for (always) five turns. I was always slower, so I always got stuck.

Zanekin

Bidoof is best pokémon
Years
1)Zubat for obvious reasons
2)Foongus evo line, I just want to pick up a pokéball in peace
3)Unfezant, screw any pokemon with detect, and it's roost is annoying
4)tentacool
5)Joltik
6)Durant

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
i just started up soul silver again. The most annoying one so far for me was hoothoot i swear every time i fought it it would just spam howl making weaker and weaker every hit

Back