• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chimney Rock Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Not enough description in the personality, and I really don't like when people cheat on their description by posting a pic. Your RP sample could also be alot better. Over all your profile needs some major fixer-uppers. Take some more time into your profile, and add alot more description into your rp sample. Look at some of the ones on the first page for ideas of what I'm looking for.

Since Skye is no longer here to act as second judge. Everyone is at my misery. MWAHAHAHAHA! (and that isn't a good thing...)

Years
*nod* If only more people were like you, though! I think a lot of the enteries for rps are way too leanient, resulting in some messed-up rps... I'm almost positive this one will be successful =)

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I'm currently trying for that, Strider has tighten the rules of the RP a bit, a lot more lasidasical than I would like. I'd actually like it where rps would have to go through a mod, be approved and then have a mod approve each profile when it was posted on the thread.

Then get three warnings for bad posting (anything under a few paragraphs at least) that would give people three "short" post to use sparingly.

I'm a strict person when it comes to following rules.

Oh, and here are the maps and stuff again:

Ground Map: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Raichu123/untitled.bmp

Dorm: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Raichu123/Dorm.bmp

Main Floor: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Raichu123/MainFloor.jpg

Floor 2: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Raichu123/Floor2.jpg

Floor 3: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Raichu123/Floor3.jpg

Floor 4: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Raichu123/Floor4.jpg

Please note that due to the lack of space needed to make them decent when Photobucket tags them, nothing is drawn to scale. You might notice that some of the lettering is scratchy, I'll improve it and put a notice up when I can get Photobucket to cooperate with me. The ground map turned out to be the worst so here are the labels:

Building closest to the entrance (left side) is the Grounds Keeper's quarters. The 5 squares to the right of it are the dorms. The center block is Clawgirth, the upper right block is Viperfang, the upper left is Oakenfern, the bottom left is Chipperscrat, the bottom right is Beckenhoof. The large rectangle standing vertical next to the group of squares is the main school building. The rather large rectangle in the far upper right hand corner is the Quidditch Pitch, where flying instruction will also be held. The block in the bottom left hand corner is where Care of Magical Creatures is located, and the last rectangle, angled on it's side and right below the school building is the Greenhouse where Herbology is located.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
grrr is this to your likng?

Name: Raoul fox

Nickname (Optional):

Physical Description:
Raoul is 6?2 and of average build. He has black messy hair that is all over the place and has a piece of long hair that goes over his right eye. He wears a black singlet type shirt that doesn?t have sleeves and baggy black pants that go down to his ankles. He wears black sandshoes.

If that isn?t good enough here is a pic. Take the sword away and imagine the pants shorter for no risk of tripping when he?s running.
http://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/elizabethk_ash.jpg

Personality: Raoul is a loner, staying away from most people. He likes to distract himself with school work and hobbies like reading and writing a journal. He keeps to himself and if any one talks to him he usually says something harsh. He is an only child and his parents are muggles. He gets treated very badly by his parents and he spends most of his time away from the house. He does not know he is a wizard but he has suspicions about the magical world.

House: Viperfang

Pet (Optional, and not limited to a cat, owl, rat, or toad, but be semi-realistic): owl
RP Sample:

This is an edited post from a different roleplay. Just so you know.

Out side the volcano in the helicopter.

In the helicopter a small rattling sound is heard. A few seconds later a large medical cupboard burst open and a mass of red hair is flung out and gasping sounds are heard. The red blob is hair and it belongs to a young lady in black clothes and a black cloak. She climbs out muttering to her self. ?Never again am I doing it this way. Next time I?ll kill the body guard.?

The secret agent climbs out of the cupboard and stands up. She brushes dust off her cloak and puts her red hair into the hood of her black cloak. She bends over and pulls to bags out of the cupboard, one rattling every so slightly. She closes the cupboard and locks it with the key that is in the keyhole. ?What a pity. Such a good few board games and shelves I had to throw in the ocean. Well, such is the life of the secret agent.?

The agent picks her bags and up pushes them through an open window. They drop and make hardly any sound when they land. She then jumps up and squeezes through the window her self. She re-adjusts her hair again and picks her bags up, she then walk to a door in the side of the volcano which is looming over the helicopter. The red head then takes a lock pick set from her pocket and picks the lock on the door. The lock pick set is then quickly put into one of the bags and put under clothes.

She opens the door and picks her bags up. She takes two steps inside and looks around. She hears noises coming from two doors. Voices from one far away and shouts from another, also far away. The secret agent takes another step forward and a light brown blur comes out of the room with people talking and races down the hall and leaps onto her chest.

The secret agent screams. ?AHHH! HELP! IM BEING ATTACKED BY A WILD ANIMAL! GET IT OFF ME!? the agent gets knocked off her feet and lays down on her back, her bags at her sides, putting a fake look of absolute terror on her face.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Drop the pic and actually describe him. Here is an example of the depth of description I'm looking for:

Physical Description: Slightly short for her age, Elie stands at four feet nine with a somewhat athletic frame. Her russet hair flows down to her waist, almost always unruly. It is accompanied by bangs; long ones on the sides, and shorter ones on the front. Her eyes are emerald green in color with specks of silver, though only visible to those who examine it carefully.

She favors dressing in muggle clothing rather than school uniforms, which she whines that it's 'too stuffy'. Her clothes usually consist of anything loose or boyish-like; a big shirt and baggy pants or shorts, or perhaps anything she borrows from he big brother. She never wears anything feminine. She also has two little fangs that are evident whenever she smiles, talk, or simply open her mouth.

That was an exert from Marina99's profile. Pic's annoy me.

I like your personality section, it's fine. Good description of what goes on in his head.

You're RP Sample has improved, very choppy, and alot of grammatical errors. If you were younger, I might have let you passed with that, because some skills can only develop as you grow older.

WG: Russ, Rebecca, and Kelly are kind of lonely. I meant for RT to have Noah chat with them, but he joined Rae and Matt. So your character can kind of "bump into those three (Russ, Rebecca, and Kelly) like as in, your character was thrown in the same carriage. And yes there are sortings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back