• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Platinum♥~♥: A ♥~♥Dawn♥~♥ Fanclub

Who is a better pokecompanion for dawn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Even though it's fanart, I still love how beautiful that dress looks on her. In fact, I come across some very beautiful pieces of Dawn fanart and it always made me wish they had her wear the beautiful outfits in the anime.
It's always the ones that closely resembles the series' art style that are the best ones. I know for a fact that there's plenty of other good Dawn fanart at Pixiv, but alas, I don't have an account there, because it's required to find every existing Dawn fanart at that site without limited to 10 pages.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Neeeeeeeeeeeed neeeeeeeeeew queeeeeeestion...

On another note, interesting fact: Dawn doesn't like cookies.

bigcookie.jpg

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

I don't know much about the Kalos region...
It has Super Training, Poke Amie, Furfrou trimming, Fashion videos, and, while not actually in the game, Rhyhorn Racing.

I think trimming and fashion videos would suit Dawn much better due to her girly girl personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back