• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Garnet - A pokemon school

Jynx Middata

a.k.a houndoomrulz
Years
Hi there! I'm Jynx Middata and I'm here to present you with Pokemon Garnet!

This game was supposed to be made with RPG XP but it won't let me download. Anyone want to take that job? This game will be made in English, like me.

Pokemon Garnet is situated on the quiet island of Sinbaru, west of Kanto. You are a trainer going to the island in hope of graduating from its school - Garnet High.

This is your first day at Garnet High. You get off of the boat and walk to the school. Once inside the school you go to the reception and get to pick from three pokemon [New ones. Need someone to do them] for your starter. (In the screenies I use Cubone) The receptionist tells you that the previously unoccupied Headteacher's slot has been filled and for you to go and introduce yourself to her. You go into her room through the doors to the left and you see another person. You talk to them and make friends. The Head addresses you both and gives you your timetables. After that things start going strange. Team Darkness Grunts keep patrolling the school and the school pet, Celebi, get's stolen! Who's behind all of this? It's up to you to find out.

This game features (if anyone wants to make it):
  • New Pokemon
  • New setup (if possible)
  • More moves (if possible)
Character info:

This is the heroine. If she is your friend she is called Lucy.

This is the hero. If he is your friend he is called Darrien.

This is Caroline, The Head teacher a.k.a Team Darkness Leader Madam Boss.

Screenies!

Jobs:
Fakemon creator (The Genesonia Region)
Scratch spriter
Mapper
Game Maker (one person only)
Move maker
Ability maker

Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2008
I call fakemon maker!

001: Verdeni
002: Vineguar
003: Leophyll

004: Pyresect
005: Pupiflam
006: Scarlemot

007: Splenawk
008: Pengquawk
009: Royawk

010: Peepchik
011: Choraves

012: Lagolect
013: Voltagom
014: Lagoscho

015: Turti
016: Shteell

017: Porquupik

018: Ambion
019: Ammosin

020: Jumposok

MORE TO COME!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I have to ask...if you haven't downloaded RMXP yet, how can those possibly be screenshots?

Back