• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Big Red Button [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
You suddenly collapse, and everything goes black...
When you wake up, you witness Darkpokeball stomping on the red button over and over for no apparent reason.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
You'd be doing what your 2nd picture to the right to anything, anyone nearby you.

Pushes red button.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
ExGigyas's order "to give Hikari10 a semi truck loaded with cake, tacos, ice cream, pizza AND FREAKING HUGE AMOUNT OF Hamburgers" was sent to me!

*pushes red button once more*

darkpokeball

Years
Lerroux appears!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: wasn't Lerroux never real and just an April-Fools prank?
LERROUX: Well yeah, but the button made me real! And now I'll take over PokeCommunity...FOR REAL!
DARKPOKEBALL: Not if I can help it! This red button better help me somehow...*slams face on red button*

darkpokeball

Years
Lerroux takes over PokeCommunity!
LERROUX: Mwa ha ha! And now I'll kill Santa to ruin Christmas forever!
DARKPOKEBALL: Not if I can help it! Red button, help me out here...
MEOWTH: Wait. Last time all it did was return FattestSnorlax from a 2-day hiatus...
DARKPOKEBALL: Miracles can happen...*pushes red button*....right? *pushes red button again*....WHY ISN'T ANYTHING HAPPENING?! *pushes red button 9,001 more times*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back