• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My internet is lightning fast!

Years
Old thread died, so it's time for the next version of this thread!

How fast is your internet? Are you satisfied with your speeds? Do you certainly wish your internet connection was faster than it is currently?

2983062086.png

Those are my current speeds on my desktop with wifi from 40+ feet away from my router. I am satisfied with my speeds, especially considering how good my upload speed is. Although I do wish my speeds were a little faster than 25 Mb/s.. maybe at least 30-35 would do for me.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
2983081056.png

at&t sucks so bad lmao. no. I am DEFINITELY not satisfied with this. I often DREAM of faster internet lmao

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
2983246128.png

It's pretty good. We don't have FiOS here unfortunately. I want something a bit faster but that's just me being a geek.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years

it was B- earlier today,but I'm satisfied with this.

Edit:Did a second test,and I got this:

So i'm a C+ to a B. I'm very satisfied now. :)

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years

On my laptop. Faster than 80% of the US? Wow.. I feel really sorry. Sometimes I wish I had faster internet. I want Google Fiber! haha.

Years

Oh hey, it's the thread where I get envious of other people's upload speeds (this test was the highest I've ever had it- normally it's closer to 2 MB/s than 3). The download speed is the fastest from any provider in our area though, so I guess I can't complain.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
2983617123.png

Considering that the UK's internet speeds are **** compared to most developed countries, the fibre optic connection is pretty good.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My internet speed has remained pretty much the same for me during the last couple of months, so I hope you guys don't mind if I post an old test result. ^^"

2885617721.png

I'm quite happy with this speed. It's perfect for browsing websites, watching movies and TV shows, listening to music, gaming, and almost anything else that you're able to think of!

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
From the looks of this. people who have Verizon FIOS as their isp have the best connections. gotta look that up sometime.

Back