• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music PokeCommunity Radio Room

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Aww dang I haven't been in the radio room in gaes and missed a great Christmas party. :( Though plug.dj hasn't been working so well for me lately so i probably couldn't go in there anyway....Oh well. Let me know when something else is going down though , okay Dave? :P

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Hey all, I was thinking of doing some themed radio nights in the near future. Ideas for possible themes? Themes being a general topic or message all the music must address/convey/fall under, you know?

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
Years
There is no "my playlists" button anymore.

Never mind, figured it out. I made a rock/metal room if anyone's interested in that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
It has been in Maintenance Mode the past few days, but plug.dj is back up! To celebrate the end of Summer DJ Banner will be hosting a few hours of of the dopest tracks this summer; everyone is welcome! Come in and check out the new plug.dj here.

When the event will start: 9PM EST tomorrow night. It will last however long you guys would like. If there is enough interest, we can also play Cards Against Humanity as well.

I'm also on tonight for a while if anyone else would like to join.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Is there any chance we'll be having a Halloween radio event this year?

Last year's event was so much fun! If no one is up to host it i'll be happy to host it.

EDIT: It seems like no one is stepping up to host so I'll be hosting the event on Wednesday the 29th starting at 7pm Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5:00)
If anyone isn't familiar with the Halloween radio event then all ya gotta do is go to the plug site for Pokecommunity (stated in OP) and you can make a playlist and DJ (our theme for Halloween is spooky music. PLEASE try and play music you think is appropriate), chat around with us and jam to the tunes, whatever you'd like! :) I'll be making a list of the participants I notice if anyone wants to do something with that.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
So me being the baddy that I am.. I forgot it was daylight savings time so im here early! If anyone wants to come and play some normal jams for a bit before it starts I'll be here lol

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm not hosting a Halloween radio night because I can't come around on Halloween day and I've been too flighty lately to organize it properly. Sorry about that. Do feel free to gather and enjoy some Halloween-themed music on the 31st if there's that interest, though. :]

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
So, in short, my computer will prevent me from hosting radio nights for the foreseeable future since I can't listen to music or watch videos. I still invite you all to take the initiative to gather on your own terms and enjoy yourselves. That said, I'm unsticking this thread. Feel free to use it as a method of planning times to gather, if you wish. Once I'm able to host them myself, we'll see about doing something all together, hehe

sorry friends.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
most certainly if three or more people get involved

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
maybe if there was a date we could get more people, how about wednesday/thursday? it's nice to have something to jam to while doing hw

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
AND WE'RE BACK!

I've updated the OP so that it reflects the most recent changes to plug.dj, so now it should be pretty straightforward to begin using it if you're at a loss. :] There are a couple of activities ensuing that will involve the radio, and I would like to host a radio night very soon.

anyone interested have any prospective dates + times that work for them? Optimally, I'd like this Sunday evening around 5-7pm CST, or earlier in the day for anyone in timezones that should be worked around. I want this to have as many people as possible playing as much excitable music as we can, so anyone and everyone should involve themselves if they can!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
This Sunday sounds great, but I'll be having company over 2-4 pm PDT my time possibly? A little after that I'd be free most likely.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
This Sunday sounds great, but I'll be having company over 2-4 pm PDT my time possibly? A little after that I'd be free most likely.

okay, 1-2 my time works

So we can start this around 13-14 hours from now! I'll announce it again closer to when we should be getting together, so don't worry about forgetting. hope to see a bunch of faces

Back