• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece AMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
As much as I love One Piece and One Piece AMVs, we do not allow creation of entire threads for just a single video, I'm afraid. You did say you've worked on banners and stuff, right? You can just create a gallery and post four of them here along with the video if you'd like. But as it stands right now, I'll have to close this.

Doesn't mean I can't give you some criticism on the video, though. I'm a huge AMV fanatic myself so I can definitely give you some feedback, I guess. Some things that you could do to improve the video, in my opinion, are:

Get rid of subtitles
They're fine as long as the character is speaking something, really. But in scenes where there's nothing but the music and the subs are visible...they just serve as distraction.

Try to have more variation in the scenes
As the video looks right now, it seems like you've patched some readily available clips together and reduced/increased the speed of the clips in a few places to somewhat match the pace of the song. I mean, there's not enough editing that can be seen there.

Try to make the scenes correspond with the beats
You probably tried that but I think you can do better.

Try to choose a song that actually fits the scenes depicted in the video
The song you chose did not fit the video, in my opinion. If you don't really wish to have a theme and want to make a random cool-ass amv with just scenes working well with music, just go for Japanese music. :p

Just my two cents. :)
With that said,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back