• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Waveguidbuizel
You'll get: Cacnea, Walrein, Seviper, Azumarill, Masquerin and Sableye
Good luck and have fun

Thanks, Matzeho! ^-^ This sounds like an interesting team. I'm surprised there's only one NFE though. Anyways, Masquerain's not available in Emerald, so I'll have to hack in a Surskit. I'll probably have that as the first official Pokémon on the team.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Alright alright alriiiight, done.

Ghetsis was a horrid experience with his Hydreigon, btw. I think I might have been a little bit underleveled for what I usually am around endgame, but yeah, this was still quite a successful team, despite the NFEs. Screenshots from the playthrough at the bottom of the post.

Featuring Pokemon nicknamed by Challengers in #swablunest!

579.gif

Jello Lv. 49
Dizzy Punch, Hidden Power, Recover, Psychic

070.gif

Taco Bell Lv. 49
Razor Leaf, Slam, Acid, PoisonPowder

513.gif

Pear Lv. 49
Fire Blast, Crunch, Acrobatics, Flame Burst

295.gif

Fortissimo Lv. 51
Supersonic, Crunch, Stomp, Screech

157.gif

Pyrocaust Lv. 50
Swift, Quick Attack, Smokescreen, Flamethrower

024.gif

Rope Lv. 49
Screech, Mud Bomb, Acid Spray, Crunch

Screenshot Galore: (missing one or two of the gym leaders, I fell asleep twice during this playthrough and mashed A right through everything...lol)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Here is part 4, hope you enjoy it
Spoiler:

I hope that I can upload the Elite Four tomorrow

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'm awful at keeping you guys posted, but here's my next update:
I'm done! I beat the 7th and 8th gyms fairly easy with overwhelming levels and once I was done I defeated team plasma without breaking a sweat. I leveled up both Beartic and Scrafty to level 80 to get ready for the elite four.
I battled Marshal first since both Beartic and Scrafty are weak against fighting. I lost the first time, but I healed my pokemon and headed for Marshal right away. I was successful in my attempt to beat him and thanks to Scrafty the rest of the elite four didn't really provide much of a challenge.
I made my way up the thousands of steps to battle Iris (BTW, am I the only one who thinks battling Iris sounds and looks like an arcade game in outer space?). Thanks to my trusty Beartic I was able to defeat all of her dragon types and Scrafty took care of the rest. My two pokemon were logged in the hall of fame and I completed the random challenge with the following stats:

Scrafty: lvl 81
Beartic: lvl 81

k137an

Smile... or go to jail
Years
I'm gonna do this and not get distracted this time! I am determined to finish it!!! Cue badass music!
Name: K1374N
Game: Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: I can't hack or trade, NFE's are fine though :)

Years
-PART 3-
-Got Bike-
-Got through Dark Cave.
-Caught Roary the Growlithe.
-Arrived in Celadon
-Took Down the Game Corner
-Brought Scyther from the Coin Exchange (forget trying to sort out the mess which is the Safari Zone!) Named him MoonPie (Big Bang Theory references FTW)
-Took on Erika's Gym
-Defeated Erika using Moonpie's Aerial Ace on Erika's whole team!
-END PART-

TEAM
Spoiler:

SkullKing

Nope
Years
Mightyena is appearing to be quite a challenge as that's the only poke I can be using for a while, that's for sure. I'm making it though. And I forgot to take screenshots for the start of the game, I begun taking them after the first gym, whoops!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 1:
Spoiler:

TEAM:
Spoiler:

Gzomyndzor

Nature/Egg Move/IV Breeder
Years
I'm gonna do this and not get distracted this time! I am determined to finish it!!! Cue badass music!
Name: K1374N
Game: Emerald
Restrictions: I can't hack or trade, NFE's are fine though :)
You get...
Combusken, Exploud, Ninetales, Girafarig, Kirlia
256combusken.png
295exploud.png
038ninetales.png
203girafarig.png
281kirlia.png

Have fun :)

Years
The final part of my Emerald Random Pokemon Challenge:

Spoiler:

It made so much fun
That's why I'm trying to do a Crystal run
6 Pokes, Fully evolved (no trade evolutions), all pokemon should be available before the Elite Four, because I'll just play until Lance
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Ay I want to try this. Lemme get a team for crystal, Fully Evolved, and try not to have any trade evos in there.

k137an

Smile... or go to jail
Years
UPDATE NUMBER 1!!!
- Began the game, named K1374N, met some people, did some stuff, got a Torchic.
- Decided to name all of my Pokemon after youtubers I love, Torchic became Xephos.
- Did the intro stuff with May and got a Ralts named CptSparklz ;)
- Got to Petalburg, CptSparklz finally learnt confusion!!!
- Went up to Rustboro after dealing with Wally and meeting my Dad... I needed to grind!
- Evolved Xephos, caught Pewdiepie the Whismur.
- Owned Roxanne with all of the double kicks!!!

While I'm here, does anyone know how I can put my screenshots into the post, it won't let me copy or paste them?!

Last edited:

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Name: GreatTornado
Game: Black 2

Can I please have only fully evolved pokemon?

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Name: GreatTornado
Game: Black 2

Can I please have only fully evolved pokemon?

Sure!
Kyurem, Scolipede, Klinklang, Scrafty, Bouffalant

~~~~~

I beat the challenge on Gold!

E4 Defeat:
Spoiler:

Red Defeated:
Spoiler:

And here's my final team:
RandomGoldFinalTeam_zpsf37be704.png

It was actually a pretty good team.

Status