• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Kitty_girl333 said:
BBGun = You'll shoot you'r eye out! *Brick'd* If anyone who doesn't know what movie that is from, then they don't know movies. xD 7/10

Lol Kittie girl, that is so easy, its from "A Christmas Story" I've seened it a thousand times already. But aren't you too young to see that ;; 9/10

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Nintendo freak said:
Meh, 6/10. Kinda cool, but I don't get it.

How can you not get it O_o

Meh 5/10 not the best avvy I've seen but good try..I'm not a big fan of dairy and that includes cheese

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
8/10 Okay..
Rock Lee said:
Lol Kittie girl, that is so easy, its from "A Christmas Story" I've seened it a thousand times already. But aren't you too young to see that ;; 9/10
What is that supposed to mean? >,>

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Gambit...the cards of gambit, when i was like 4 or 5 I used to watch the old X-Men and Gambit was like my favorite X-men...10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back