• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Sage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
This is Masquerade™ Inc.'s first big production, Pokemon Sage. (I introduced this game as Pokémon Opal under the name roadkill856, but due to recent circumstances, I have changed the name.) Here's the info:

Hack Name
Pokemon Sage

Hack Of
Pokemon Ruby

Features
New Story
New Pokemon (mostly new pre-evolutions)
New Trainers
New Cities
New Gyms
New Hero
Just about everything is new!

Story
Welcome to the region of Raioh. Raioh is a region filled with many unevolved forms of Pokemon we already know. As a young hero, the son or daughter of a once legendary Pokemon trainer, who moves to Olde Bark Town, you are given a simple task by Professor Spruce. Upon returning to his lab, you recieve word that you have been invited to a prestigious Pokemon tournament. Unfortunately, you are not nearly the trainer that your father once was, and you don't have much time to raise your Pokemon before the Regal Tournament begins. Take the Pokemon Gym challenge, battle with Team Nova, and claim your place among the Pokemon legends!

I need help with sprites, so if you can offer me anything at all, I can offer you a place in the credits, and a role as either a gym leader, elite four, or regal tournament trainer.

Screens

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Sorry, no beta yet. The game isn't even .1% complete yet.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
well

the starter pokemon are cool

fire - electric - ice

and screens look good

keep it up

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
pencilbuddy said:
cool screen shots maybe you should get a new boy and girl

Don't worry, I will for sure. But I'm no good at spriting, so if someone can help me out with that, I'd really appreciate it. In the meantime, I'm going to try to do it myself...

Nox30_04

Traveller
Years
if there is mostly pre-evolutions, will there be one of Onix? it could be about the size of a Arbok but purely a ground pokemon till it evolves.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
There could be a Tauros pre-evo: Bullaby (Bull and baby) ;) If you want, I can invent a names for a new pokemons ;)

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Yeah, I've already got most of the pre-evo's planned, and Tauros and Onix are on the list. Some others are Pinsir, Torkoal, Zangoose and uhh, well I can't remember any others at the moment, but there are several more.

revan323486

Fear me or I'll cry...
Years
hmmm....make a drowzy pre evolution ,yes? OMG Im talking like Yoda... Oh and make a Absol preevo...

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Hey everyone, I tried spriting, and here's my first Pokemon:

MurkrowEvo.png

It's an evolution of Murkrow. Let me know what you think. I don't have a name yet, but I'm thinking something along the lines of Murkrown, Murking, Murkondor... If you have any suggestions or opinions, let me know.

EDIT: I've also set up an official forum for Pokemon Sage. Here's the link: http://pokemonsage.proboards56.com/index.cgi

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Oh look, that makes three warnings. Guess we all know what that means...

*gets giant boot*
*kicks pencilbuddy out into ocean*
Watch out for the sharks! :3

*two-week temp banned*

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
So, can i invent names for a new pokemon? Onix preevo - Stony :P

PS. Murking is the best of that names.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
Years
I have a sprite for a pre ev Onix with a name already
onixpreev0nx.png

I have a version thats extracted from my banner..
(if ur interested, PM me, I have also made about 20 other Pre Evs and about 15 Evs with more to come..)

I really like ur Murkrow Ev.. Murkrown sounds the best for the name of it.. There are too many things with king in the name..

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
UPDATE: I've made my own Onix Pre-evo sprite, and I'm probably going to call it "Soilix." It's a pure ground type, and here are its sprite, base stats, and pokedex entry.

Soilix
OnixPre-evo.png

Base Stats
HP: 30
Atk: 35
Def: 125
Spd: 50
Sp.A: 20
Sp.D: 35

Pokedex Entry
From birth, Soilix begins storing minerals from the rocks it eats. When it comes time for evolution, Soilix burrows deep underground and hibernates as the stored minerals form its new hard rocky skin.

Let me know what you think of Soilix.

@naerian: Sure, I'll take all the help I can get. Although I'm pretty good with the names, myself. But I'll still take yours into consideration.

Last edited:

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
Years
So you want fakes? Here are a bunch I made a while.

Squirtile:
Tototle.png

A good tip: You can make it evolve either into croconaw or wartortle depending on his strenght and defence.

Doomune:
Doomune.png

It can be an alternate evo of Poochyena...

Pikatios:
Pikatios.png

Don't ask...

Piraichu:
Piraichu.png

Pikachu and Raichu fused. It came to me when I saw Digimon Frontier :P

Pichzagoon:
Pichzagoon.png

Finally: Pikzagoon
Pikzagoon.png

I don't have the back sprites right now, but around the 23 of this month I can PM em to you.

ELGONZO!!!

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
I'm not really interested in fusions of already existing Pokemon, although I really like all of those, especially Pichzagoon. I'm going to have all new Pokemon, sprited from scratch, but thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back